[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

49 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

He doesnt want to eat her........ he REALLY REALLY wanted to devour her!!! heheheheh

So true chingu. Another haters' poor excuse is that it was just acting.... well, hellooooooo. If it was just acting, he could have done it less boldly. He was panting too, that means he was so into that kiss that he was out of breath. Secret GF should have whacked him hard coz he did it not ONCE but multiple times!!! 

I am so sorry haters, I'll rub it

Less boldly kiss scene appeared on his other dramas but not in SP :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 8

3 hours ago, pauliza said:
No matter how many times I watch this behind the scenes,I still have bf/gf vibe through their body gestures :D

credit to the owner

Totally agree with you...from the last scene before the camera cut off i guess that Hyunie will take a bite on Wookie ice-cream:D really hope this full bts will include in SP DVD....

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

56 minutes ago, pauliza said:

@masthu I want to add one more point .They said we are NOT COOL because we dig on Wookie's asset & suit it with our ship.Hello!Wookie's name CLEARLY stated on that studio's website & don't blame us when you don't have sharp eyes .How come we don't relate that studio to Hyunie when that studio was used for Suspicious Partner's photoshoot ?Thats FACT my dear haters.Facts :D

hahahahaha sorry.. I'm not that kind of person who can dig like sasaeng fans :sweatingbullets: BUT it clearly stated at the studio website, the owner of that studio is 지창욱.. I was only lurking around to find the studio that they used for poster photoshoot.. Luckily i got something else in return.. Sorry not sorry..  Wookie is so into SP, and he took part in a lot of things abt SP whether it's abt his character, the casting(well, ctj said wookie helped him b4 he decide to join SP, and we still don't know abt hyunnie case tho :wink:), filming site, and there's a lot more i guess.. I agree with Pauliza.. That's FACT dear haters..  :phew:

sed1EoY.gif

• Like 13
  • LOL 8

26 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Totally agree with you...from the last scene before the camera cut off i guess that Hyunie will take a bite on Wookie ice-cream:D really hope this full bts will include in SP DVD....

Yes hopefully that part will be included in the Dvd :D

credit to @taonaka

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

hahahahaha sorry.. I'm not that kind of person who can dig like sasaeng fans :sweatingbullets: BUT it clearly stated at the studio website, the owner of that studio is 지창욱.. I was only lurking around to find the studio that they used for poster photoshoot.. Luckily i got something else in return.. Sorry not sorry..  Wookie is so into SP, and he took part in a lot of things abt SP whether it's abt his character, the casting(well, ctj said wookie helped him b4 he decide to join SP, and we still don't know abt hyunnie case tho :wink:), filming site, and there's a lot more i guess.. I agree with Pauliza.. That's FACT dear haters..  :phew:

Couldn't agree more with this :D

• Like 13

Maybe u all have notice about...but I really want to share it out again... I feel that Wookie is sending signal to Hyunie that he want to hugs her, and she did not push him and accept it so naturally... hahahaha... after hugs her....she only realize that she need to push him..kekeke

• Like 10
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:
Ctto 

For those of you who still wants to get the director's cut dvd.. Today is your last day! After this I don't think there's anymore chance to get the director's cut DVD alr! Quickly grab it while you can! 

yup, i bite the bullet and ordered the most exp DVD i ever had!!!! it better have all the goodies, like court kisses bts, morning after bts, well.. just gimme all the jiji bts and cut scene!!!! 

• Like 17
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, pauliza said:

@masthu I want to add one more point .They said we are NOT COOL because we dig on Wookie's asset & suit it with our ship.Hello!Wookie's name CLEARLY stated on that studio's website & don't blame us when you don't have sharp eyes .How come we don't relate that studio to Hyunie when that studio was used for Suspicious Partner's photoshoot ?Thats FACT my dear haters.Facts :D

I guess This person who's obsessed over our ship should be in her mid 30's but her views are like a teenager weiyooo!!! She's still backreading our thread. We guys spazed over wookies studio around 1050  pages right. This is  jealousy turned into hatred. Since wookie never used his studio for his previous dramas but SP. Didnt she say that our ship consist of many new wookie fans, and they have no idea about him but still relate everything to their bias. Well lemme tell you this! Yes there there new fans   of wookie out here. Of course new fans wouldnt know much about him and thats the reason you call them 'NEW FANS'. Theres no reason to look down upon them just bcz they are new and it doesnt make our shipping look stupid either. You got one thing wrong though. No matter how new some fans could be, they arent stupid enough to relate everything wookie does to our ship. Heck we dont need you to debunk us cz my fellows shippers would debunk me and put some sense into my head if I go over board with my delulu. Btw seems like your ship is so boring that you need to speak about jiji to entertain yourself...

7 hours ago, ysrida_ said:

I was about to reply the exact thing you said but you beat me to it chingu! WE ARE NO SAESAENG FANS! SAESAENGS NEVER SHARE DETAILS THEY FIND. You dont believe me?? Ask  other Knetizens!!! 

We will spazz all we want over here, if you dont like it dont read it!!! You still wanna read then read at your own risk!!!  Please stop obesessing over our ship cz its not good to your mental health and your bp. Btw better get some extra oxygen bcz our kiss gifs will make your hyperventilate... :D

sed1EoY.gif&key=2c626a7f014fd1dda86cccc4

Edited by masthu
  • Like 7
  • LOL 12