[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 hours ago, purebliss12 said:

Thank you chingu!! So I have to earn points before I can votw hyuniie?? So everyday I will watche these trailers and play gamez, dl app. I already watched 5 trailers with 2 pts. Where I can click Hyunii name to vote? Btw thank you so much 

Yeah have to earn freaking points before you can vote

There should be a vote button next to her name and image where it lists the actresses. If ur stuck PM me and ill help further.

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Yup. Its a tongue and its Wookie's. There were tongue wars going on while filming the scene. Who knows how many hours they filmed it, could be 5, 7 or 10 hours. Maybe that is why NJH said that filming the kissing scenes were tiring. Imagine french kissing for hours!!! :ph34r::tongue:

But I'd have to commend our princess for doing it well with JCW. I would have swooned if it was me on the first take alone. :glasses:

its funny how their faces (or lets say their lips B)) fits perfectly during kissing scenes. Reminded me of the lock and key theory hahahaha

Lock and Key Theory:

The specific action of an enzyme with a single substrate can be explained using a Lock and Key analogy first postulated in 1894 by Emil Fischer. In this analogy, the lock is the enzyme and the key is the substrate. Only the correctly sized key (substrate) fits into the key hole (active site) of the lock (enzyme).

~the affinity sure is strong. :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 8

12 minutes ago, f8te said:

its funny how their faces (or lets say their lips B)) fits perfectly during kissing scenes. Reminded me of the lock and key theory hahahaha

Lock and Key Theory:

The specific action of an enzyme with a single substrate can be explained using a Lock and Key analogy first postulated in 1894 by Emil Fischer. In this analogy, the lock is the enzyme and the key is the substrate. Only the correctly sized key (substrate) fits into the key hole (active site) of the lock (enzyme).

~the affinity sure is strong. :lol:

Lock and key indeed!!! Locked in each other's arms. LOL :ph34r::D

Image result for suspicious partner gif

Related image

Related image

• Like 7
  • LOL 14

33 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

LMAO - will u be singing songs in Korean or English haha.

Lol! I chose Chinese. Hahahah. But just have to unlock the first song and exit, dont even need to kill people with my horrible singing. :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

Yeah have to earn freaking points before you can vote

There should be a vote button next to her name and image where it lists the actresses. If ur stuck PM me and ill help further.

Im still stick chingu!! Otteoke? I only find out how to turn korean to english for me to be able to understand. Now i cant find where I can dl app, play games to earn points and the vote button for NJH cant find it. Im an IOS user btw idk whats the difference in voting between android and ios. Otteoke?!?!???

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, waveoflove said:

@pauliza that IG post u shared, JHs sister liked it. To me that means she understands n is aware of the hate JH is receiving.

Crazy fans need to leave her alone..like really....unless ur NamJi crazy (thats okay haha)

Hahaha..people just jealous because Wookie  don't use his TONGUE ( & applied his french kiss skill to their bias(s ) or to  themself :tongue:

By the way ,how come you can say Hyunie is ugly while your bias did plastic surgery? Hahaha...FAKE items NEVER win when you want to compare it to the ORIGINAL one :tongue::tongue::lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 9

3 hours ago, f8te said:

Trueee. NJH is :heart:

Indèed,she is :heart:

Spoiler

Ah yes..if it weren't for idols turned actresses.Sigh. I have this issue of idols going into dramas.Granted that it is probably more of a management/agency decision, from a viewers point of view,there's lacking in the acting area and they have all these reservations towards all their actions and gestures..that its all 'a show' for me.That is why I don't have that much great affinity or affection when its them starring on it.I don't even get excited.Sorry. Not generalizing though.There are some idols though that excel in this genre..just a few.But I reckon,that male idols are better hehe.Apologies if I have offended people who adores them. Anyway..I'd rather choose Hyunnie winning an award that'll be based on her acting prowess than to have her compete with a girl group's fanbase,lol.Didn't she win already last year at the AAA? That award judged accordingly. 

The popularity award is a bit of a long shot tbh..so to have her inside the Top 10 is something to be proud of already.I'll stop now coz I'm most likely to mess up my words,lolz.

• Like 16

14 hours ago, pauliza said:

Welcome onboard my dear .Because of this tongue I m still in this thread till now :tongue::lol::lol:

Hyunie shi ,you are on the danger zone :lol::lol:

3 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Yup. Its a tongue and its Wookie's. There were tongue wars going on while filming the scene. Who knows how many hours they filmed it, could be 5, 7 or 10 hours. Maybe that is why NJH said that filming the kissing scenes were tiring. Imagine french kissing for hours!!! :ph34r::tongue:

But I'd have to commend our princess for doing it well with JCW. I would have swooned if it was me on the first take alone. :glasses:

OTOH, I have to confess that my reason to be still on this thread, spending some of my time every day to read, write, gush about these two as a couple months after the drama ended is that we saw the same from Hyunie.:ph34r::D:ph34r: 'Cause it takes two to tango, right? :wink: If the tongue action had been only one-sided I would probably still ship NamJi (because that is how fabulous and magical they are together ^_^:wub:) but just  casually and with not much real hope to see them together one day. Seeing Hyunie giving her all in those kiss scenes, beyond what was required of her as a pro for the kisses to look pretty onscreen, is definitely one of the main reasons why I have faith in this couple and I come here every single day to spazz with you, chingus:lol::wink::tongue:

imageproxy_1.gif

#justbecause :lol::wub:

Have a great Friday, everyone! :heart:

• Like 22