[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, attriste said:

From my memory, the first time I felt defeated was during Smile Again, Dong Hae. I fell into the thinking trap of “no acting talent”. I didn’t believe in myself. I worried a lot whether “I could do it”. But, I endured well. My family, friends and seniors around me helped me endure and persist. Other than that, I didn’t want to lose my self-esteem as an actor and persisted on, kept trying.

I think I heard this from someone else also. Jihyunii said the exact same thing about this in one of her interview.  I think it's natural for an actor to think about this wen they first cum into this industry and this career.. They both worried a lot wen they started ..

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

I just can't deal with how close is too close! LOL!!! Thanks love! Looks soooo good! 

these two seem to have no idea what is space! hahaha They don't understand space or even how to create space between their bodies! :tongue: When they hug they have no space, when they kiss, no space to breathe and look at this when they lie down, ehmm no space either. Maybe they deleted the word space in their vocabulary? LOL!

Edited by gglex6275
I am OC about the freaking spaces!
  • Like 9
  • LOL 1

I want old soompi back. It kills me when I see blank posts with invisible images,videos:bawling:.Wow looks like we have so much to look forward to wookie's  two interviews, awards,dvd:blush:.

Someone please suggest me how to move on from suspicious partner. Its been almost 2  months the drama has ended and I have re watched it already like 3-4 times. This isn't normal. The proposal scene still hits me. Usually in dramas when the lead proposes you get that happy happy feeling (happy vibes) but in SP it felt more like JI Chang Wook proposing to Nam ji hyun that was a happy moment but there was some sadness in that scene it felt more like goodbye(wookie leaving for MS and SP ending) that scene felt too real the emotions were so strong. Especially njh eyes her expressions and that smile it felt so damn real and now when I see fMV demanding for season 2 after wookie returns I wish really that they gift us with a season 2 -married life of prosecutor no ji wook and attorney eun bong hee, how they solve cases together:heart:

• Like 5

10 hours ago, pauliza said:

try to post this.Not sure can be seen or not .Its ok because this is just a fun post .Today,this ahjumma received alots of flies on my ig .Maybe they can't lurking here,so they started to make a mess at Jiji's shippers ig .

Oh no. you need fly swatters chingu

eZTFAyP.jpg

FrayedGaseousEel-max-1mb.gif

• Like 3

im not enjoying this thread as much since i cant see any pictures arggggg

hope they get this fixed by end of this week. if any of you guys are going a different thread lets meet together. 

dont LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

i need my updates hahahaha

• Like 6

5 hours ago, pauliza said:

I changed the theme to default .Its seem ok for first a few minutes .The problem appeared when I want to change to next page .Its keep loading for 30 minutes ! Please soompi fixed this as soon as possible .

Try moving the cursor to the address bar in your browser, at the end, after the page no. and click enter again.  It's working for me with Chrome (bot on laptop and mobile phone). Hope it helps!

Anyway, I hope all these problems we are experiencing will be fixed soon, because it is frustrating not being able to see many images and gifs, not to mention the empty spaces, but at least I am glad the like button is back :) . My enjoyment of this thread was seriously hindered when  I could not LIKE everyone's posts... :( 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, midorinokerochan said:

Try moving the cursor to the address bar in your browser, at the end, after the page no. and click enter again.  It's working for me with Chrome (bot on laptop and mobile phone). Hope it helps!

Anyway, I hope all these problems we are experiencing will be fixed soon, because it is frustrating not being able to see many images and gifs, not to mention the empty spaces, but at least I am glad the like button is back :) . My enjoyment of this thread was seriously hindered when  I could not LIKE everyone's posts... :( 

wait wait, im lost. how did you fix it? thanks chingu. I did what you did but it did nothing to mine

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I watched this fancam of their 2014 encounter and I love how he turns his head when she said she wanted to keep her choice between PHS and SKJ a secret (around 4:18):

think he didn't expect her to give that answer when she should be promoting her couple and choosing PHS. In the end she chose the character (dalbongui) not really the actor.

• Like 16

1 minute ago, daloula said:

think he didn't expect her to give that answer when she should be promoting her couple and choosing PHS. In the end she chose the character (dalbongui) not really the actor.

JCW rolled his eyes when NJH giggled @4:54, he really is a jealous type. I find it funny and cute

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

28 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

wait wait, im lost. how did you fix it? thanks chingu. I did what you did but it did nothing to mine

The LIKE button, you mean?

For that,  as other chingus here suggested earlier, you need to change the forum theme to "DEFAULT" . The option to select the theme is at the bottom of each page - click on the arrow and change it from "Soompi v4.2 (default)"  to  Default. Then refresh the page. The look and layout will change a little bit and at the end of each post you'll see the "reaction buttons" with a heart icon (if you click on the heart you can choose not only the LIKE/heart reaction but also the ThankYou, LOL, Confused and Sad button). It does not solve all the problems, but at least you can like posts :wink: 

for more info, you can check this thread :

Not sure if it works with every browser, but I hope it will work for you.

My earlier suggestion to refresh the page was just for Pauliza's problem, i.e. when you try to move to the next page, it shows that it keeps loading, but you can't see the posts. I've tried and if you select the address and hit Enter again, it will load properly. 

Edited by midorinokerochan
remove empty spaces
  • Like 7

22 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

JCW rolled his eyes when NJH giggled @4:54, he really is a jealous type. I find it funny and cute

Yesss, i'm really sure, he is jealous type, in press conference min 9.18 OMG, so cutee, and cultwoshow min 10.28.... yes, he is really jealous.

• Like 12

26 minutes ago, gatelly3 said:

Yesss, i'm really sure, he is jealous type, in press conference min 9.18 OMG, so cutee, and cultwoshow min 10.28.... yes, he is really jealous.

LOL wookie totally seems like the jealous type. He's not shy to be territorial and to show others who his girl is. All that touching and name dropping - he's made it loud and clear this is my girl so everyone needs to back off. As he said he's very straightforward with his confession - no beating a round the bush. Just being sincere "I like you'll and giving a gift. You know he's the type that doesn't fall in love easily but when he does he falls in hard. That's why I feel like he'd have a much harder time than hyunnie. At least she has her friends and college life to keep her busy. With him he's probably busy too but I'm sure he has a lot of time to reflect and think about life. Not a bad thing!

• Like 13