[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

tumblr_os0jtvT22O1vesp1uo2_540.gifv
tumblr_os0jtvT22O1vesp1uo1_540.gifv
tumblr_os0jtvT22O1vesp1uo3_540.gifv

OH MY GIRL

OH MY GIRL – SECRET GARDEN (비밀정원)

My secret garden
I’m still in a long dream
A dream I couldn’t tell anyone about

The morning sunshine knocks and says hello
I come and go every day but you don’t know

So I’ll show you, only you, for the first time
Follow me, come with me bae
Hold my hand, you and me

There’s a precious place inside of me
It’s still nothing special
If you wait a little more, you’ll see

Something great and amazing is planted inside
Although you still can’t see anything
If you wait a little more, you’ll know

My secret garden

Those people are too simple
They only believe what they can see

The rain drops comforts me
It strengthens me, warmly

I’ll invite one person just for one day

Follow me, come with me babe
Imagine, you and me

There’s a precious place inside of me
If you wait a little more, you’ll see
Although you still can’t see anything
If you wait a little more, you’ll know
My secret garden

Spoiler

Some day
When these dreams become reality
Moments we shared together, all the possibilities

Please remember them again

I’ve seen it through the door that was slightly open in you
If I wait a little more, I’ll see
Although I still can’t see anything
If I wait a little more, I’ll know
Your secret garden
Please keep growing, beautiful

• Like 19
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Uuuuuuuu.... The lyrics really gives me goosebumps...

18 minutes ago, MaRosa_JRee said:

A dream I couldn’t tell anyone about

We know, both of you really into the ninja style... 

18 minutes ago, MaRosa_JRee said:

Wookie really leave her with something precious. Even he is not with her. He really leaves mark at her heart there. 

19 minutes ago, MaRosa_JRee said:

When these dreams become reality
Moments we shared together, all the possibilities

Such longing and hope... We all really counting the days you and wookie will be together again honey! 

19 minutes ago, MaRosa_JRee said:

If I wait a little more, I’ll know
Your secret garden
Please keep growing, beautiful

Yasss! Their love is growing strong!  :heart:

That is what my shipper heart read in between the line. Hahahahahahah 

Thank you @MaRosa_JRee and everyone for the translation.. :wub:

• Like 14
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, pauliza said:

Reposted this & comparing this to bts from other drama .Obviously ,there are huge difference :lol::lol::lol:

Reveal hidden contents

JCW getting hot while feeling NJH's skin. NJH trying to control her emotions as she feels JCW behind her. Oooh...too hot.to handle! Both are so conscious of each other so one acts like she's fanning herself from the heat while the other does the same even when he has a portable fan!:D I think it can spin on its own without help!:D uuhhh..JCW getting more uncomfortable....eye movements...looking at the camera...."are you shooting this?" face look...."am I too obvious that I am enjoying this bed scene! " CUT! :D

• Like 12
  • LOL 8

9 hours ago, pauliza said:

Reposted this & comparing this to bts from other drama .Obviously ,there are huge difference :lol::lol::lol:

Hide contents

You know I liked that drama too (Something about 1%) and their chemistry on screen is inviting too but I did not go past the drama. I did not think anything special was happening so I just enjoyed the drama, period. I have not seen this BTS (something about 1%) but I'm not surprised that they didn't even look at each other when they are actually face to face, pulled away as quickly as they can, didn't even talk at all while not filming yet and that's why there was no urge at all to ship them after drama. UNLIKE NAMJI!!!!

• Like 18

1 hour ago, thealchemist said:

JCW getting hot while feeling NJH's skin. NJH trying to control her emotions as she feels JCW behind her. Oooh...too hot.to handle! Both are so conscious of each other so one acts like she's fanning herself from the heat while the other does the same even when he has a portable fan!:D I think it can spin on its own without help!:D uuhhh..JCW getting more uncomfortable....eye movements...looking at the camera...."are you shooting this?" face look...."am I too obvious that I am enjoying this bed scene! " CUT! :D

True, true he's truly enjoying the moment. I sense that Hyuni was becoming more conscious but pretends to be laughing about it. I guess it's because of all the people around them. If it's just the two of them, hehehe, that's a different story:ph34r::tongue:

• Like 10
  • LOL 11

6 hours ago, kyrajijin said:

Dang hyunie! The lyrics really did no good to my shipper heart!! 

Am smiling like a loon here. 

waiting, secret garden, reassurance... Ahhhhh... Such a ninja lyrics!! 

Dont worry hyunie yangie, your Wookie Orabeoni will patiently wait and we all hope both of you will harvest this beautiful garden!! 

Shippers, rejoice!! 

her song choices are her ways of conveying her feelings... ninja style. how come all the songs she posts lately have something to do with love, waiting, secret, longing, missing, hoping, and others. But that Day 6 is really unforgettable for me :ph34r:

• Like 13
  • LOL 7

4 hours ago, kyrajijin said:

Uuuuuuuu.... The lyrics really gives me goosebumps...

We know, both of you really into the ninja style... 

Wookie really leave her with something precious. Even he is not with her. He really leaves mark at her heart there. 

Such longing and hope... We all really counting the days you and wookie will be together again honey! 

Yasss! Their love is growing strong!  :heart:

That is what my shipper heart read in between the line. Hahahahahahah 

Thank you @MaRosa_JRee and everyone for the translation.. :wub:

Simply Love this!!!! :heart: Thank you!

Before hyuni updated us i was missing our otp like crazy :( but when she finally updated us with those lyrics,  i feel a certain calmness, assurance, hope and faith with regards to NamJi  in my shipper heartu! 

All is well with our otp and shall continue to be so if the Almighty wills!

#shipsailingforreal

#ninjalyrics

#NamJi_missing_each_other

#i_promise_to_wait_for_you

#please_keep_growing_beautiful

1 hour ago, songsongdiehard said:

her song choices are her ways of conveying her feelings... ninja style. how come all the songs she posts lately have something to do with love, waiting, secret, longing, missing, hoping, and others. But that Day 6 is really unforgettable for me :ph34r:

Good that you brought up Day 6 unnie!

I Sent my nonshipper friend who hasn't watched SP yet the screeenshots of wookie's fan cafe letter, hyuni's Day 6 update and the song.

She was like "are you sure that they aren't married to each other already? They are crazy about each other."  lmaooo

Me: *stares at the message open mouthed* :o

I expected her to  say that it was no coincidence but never expected her to tell me something like that! Couldn't keep it to myself so here i am sharing it with you all :D

• Like 13
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, songsongdiehard said:

Because when you are in love its bound to show at some point! 

When you are in love, you tend to listen to songs that has something to do with love since you can relate to the lyrics perfectly :wub:

• Like 17
  • LOL 1

Hi Chingu the ahjumma needs an advice.  Maybe some of you will laugh at me. Huhuhu. 

I maybe one of the most jealous shipper here.. When CW was interviewed in Hanbam I really dont like when he measures the shoulder of the girl and in the 2nd interview when he gave her a sweet gaze (although requested by the MC).  Same with JH when she was interviewed in the radio station choosing SKJ as her partner in her future drama.  I tend to get jealous also. 

What will I do? Huhuhu.  I know they are actress and actor and it is inevitable  not be paired with orher artist and its their job . In my own personal life I tend to get jealous easily too.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

On 09/01/2018 at 6:19 PM, fffnnn said:

No one can deny how happy he was during filming and as a fan of him, I couldn’t be happier if they do date for real. I may be a kpop fan (I stan BTOB by the way, super talented) but I don’t really mind my idol’s dating life because they are humans too. I can’t marry them anyway lol. As much as I love oppa, I don’t mind him dating anyone he loves, I may throw a party if Namji is real. I think they both lucky to have each other.

We are saying #korea2019 if they confirm there's sth alr. Hahaha. We shld throw a party in korea when we are there. Wahahahah. 

On 10/01/2018 at 12:22 AM, masthu said:

How can i ignore the fact that hyunnie called wookie "my partner chang wookie oreboni"  just like Jung Kyung Hoo?? Earlier it was the songsong who called each other "my partner", now its Kyung Hoo calling his GF "partner" !!! :heart: 

Pls be still my heart! 

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/05/jung-kyung-ho-receives-special-coffee-truck-girlfriend-sooyoung/

Hahahah! I love how partner and orabeoni is becoming our word of the month or sth. Hahaha. However... if we wanna be rational dearie.. we can always rationalise hyunni calling wookie her partner cos in that aspect, working together in SP, he was also her acting partner of sorts. Hahahah! 

Oh.. and just recently this tot came into my mind. I was just thinking how beautiful it is that we know wookie thinks hyunni is beautiful (just by him saying yeppuda those few times) and in her speech, she mentioned abt him treating her or taking care of her beautifully thats why things can turn out beautifully. LOL. Is this sth or what. Hahahahaha. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, ajmamor1976 said:

Hi Chingu the ahjumma needs an advice.  Maybe some of you will laugh at me. Huhuhu. 

I maybe one of the most jealous shipper here.. When CW was interviewed in Hanbam I really dont like when he measures the shoulder of the girl and in the 2nd interview when he gave her a sweet gaze (although requested by the MC).  Same with JH when she was interviewed in the radio station choosing SKJ as her partner in her future drama.  I tend to get jealous also. 

What will I do? Huhuhu.  I know they are actress and actor and it is inevitable  not be paired with orher artist and its their job . In my own personal life I tend to get jealous easily too.  

my dear @ajmamor1976 jealousy is in the mind that you can control.  Some people just get too attached with others that they forget themselves.  Avoid being dependent but learn to be independent. Find other things to do than doing the same thing everyday, find a new hobby, get into sports.  Sometimes people tend to be jealous because of insecurities or lack in confidence.  Look at the mirror and tell  yourself...I am unique, I am beautiful, and I am ME!  BE CONFIDENT!  A person can be rich now, A person can be famous now, a person can be just your girl/boy next door now, A person can be yellow, black or white now,  but at the end of the day we are all humans.  We do the same things - eat, sleep, poop (sorry, trying to be funny) :lol: again, at the end of our life cycle we also end up the same.   

Remember, If you are a jealous type you always end up losing and who wants to lose?  :wink:

• Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

@ajmamor1976 you know what...  I also kind of get jealous if i accidently watch wookie or hyunnie with anyone else other than them with each other.

But you know what i would do after... I re-watch again their bts moment and their kiss scene (doesn't need reason to watch this) and i fell in love again and again with them and i realized that there is no one can compare their sizzling chemistry and the beautiful moments they had when they with each other. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, daloula said:

Seems like some of the members of the cast (NJH-CTJ-JHJ) and crew of suspicious partner had a get together recently.

This was shared by mr bang’s private istg account.

Thanks for sharing, chingu! Awww! So happy that they are so close and have get together post-SP. SP Family! :bawling:

Wait, why is CTJ so bundled up? Are they on their way to Cheorwon? Lolol. But, he probably just got there or about to leave. He looks ready for the cold. Lol

edit: But this proves that they do take pictures!:lol: And, it means someone has a pic of their get together with Wookie before his MS. Lolol

• Like 13
  • LOL 5

I was so surprised when i saw it too. Omg. I miss them so much. And wookie not in the pic makes me miss him more. Gahhh. That is hyunni beside CTJ right. Hahahah. For all we know the whole team finally went to visit wookie. Hah! #delulu 

And.... this get together we have pic but the get together before wookie en, we didnt have pic. Hmm.. LOL

• Like 15
  • LOL 1