[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Clip of Kang Haneul when he was being asked to choose kiss scene between Nam Jihyun and Ji Changwook :lol:

He chose Nam Jihyun at the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
*This clip was uploaded months ago before SP’s first airing .

credit to the owner

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, thealchemist said:

My personal analysis - a psychology grad like NJH but non practicing.  :wink: No doubt, JCW's  utmost happiness were very obvious in all behind the scene features.  We have to remember he will be away for 2 yrs and it will be unfair to NJH if JCW will make any commitments.  For a 22 yr old young lady and still in school, there is still time explore and have fun. :wink:.  If you will observe all the kiss scenes, they became very comfortable kissing each other until the last episode.  This is not just a peck on the lips, french kissing etc.  The first kiss scene was a bit awkward, but since JCW has experience, he took the lead in the kisses.  With the second kiss scene, there was passion and excitement for both JCW and NJH.  As the story continues, you will see in Ep 39 - JCW and NJH were already very comfortable kissing each other, think of your own relationship weren't you already comfortable kissing your partner (like your lips match each other?)  Your lips will turn like magnets! :wub::wub:  No words can ever describe a kiss from the heart! :wub::wub::wub:

Just to add.....JCW habit while filming Suspicious partner....lip biting....it shows anxiety...nervous flirting, trying to get your attention while some to make them look sexy!  :D  You can get more info by googling it! :wink: fiddling with his wrist watch...another body language.  I don't have to elaborate the obvious ones.  :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 17

@midorinokerochan Oh my goodness chingu! What have u been hiding all these while! Loving your analysis and what you mentioned here! Gahhh! Gives me shivers and more awareness and perhaps a little bit of dawning light? Hahahahs 

2 hours ago, thealchemist said:

As the story continues, you will see in Ep 39 - JCW and NJH were already very comfortable kissing each other, think of your own relationship weren't you already comfortable kissing your partner (like your lips match each other?)  Your lips will turn like magnets! :wub::wub:  No words can ever describe a kiss from the heart! :wub::wub::wub:

Hahahahha. I agree. And.. I have to say.. Courtroom kiss is my favourite among their kisses but even then, wookie's lips looks weird when he was receiving hyunni's kiss initially. Hahahaha. Totally comfortable and just feels like its a familiar situation to him. LOL. He didnt need to look handsome for that scene. Just maybe subtle passionate? Wahahaha.

• Like 19
  • LOL 2

22 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

@masthu : at the last pict you post, they were discussing something on the phone.... We dont know if it was scene, game, or picture. But it seems fun, relax, and they enjoyed it togather, without any hesitation. 

Exactly chingu!! I can keep looking at that picture all day long.... :wub:

19 hours ago, achinawa said:

As much as I'm annoyed bout this age restriction thingy,having to sign in at Google and prove you're above 18,do surveys-_-( in my cp and comp)...not a day passes without going back to this bts:wub::heart: So much feels really.

I hope it reaches 10m too.NamJi shippers fighting!!!! ^_^

With such dedicated shippers like our chingudeul, the bts is gonna hit 4mn before SBS awards!!! <3

14 hours ago, daloula said:

I was thinking about using the #namjihyun and #jichangwook tags when it’s not edited pictures or comparison pictures with other couples. Like if it’s directly from the drama, the press conf, the BTS or their past encounters, I think it’s ok but if it’s something like this:

It could be burdensome and better to use couple hashtags instead.

Ooh I love that one too and it’s also quite personal and related to them.

OMG!!!! Who the hell is tagging our OTP!!! Tbh  this pic got me like whatt the hell and  im cringing right now! PLEASE STOP TAGGING JI CHANG WOOK AND NAM JI HYUN ON IG!!! YOU THINK ITS FUN AND THEY'LL LIKE IT??!!! NO ITS NOT! PLEASE DO NOT EXPLOITE THE GOOD NATURE OF JCW AND NJH. PLEASE SHIP WITH RESPONSIBILITY!!! YOUR ACTIONS CAN DO MORE HARM THAN GOOD!!!

10 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

I will add #agerestrictedcouple and #toohotcouple just to annoy those who reported the kiss BTS :blush::wub:

#diehating #truelovewaits #missingyou 

OMG bwahahaha what age restricted couple !!! Thank you haters for providing us with more hashtags hehe... #agerestrictedcouple 

nice one unnie!!! <3

@midorinokerochan  *hugs post* :heart:

Thank you unnie!!! You just put into words everything that I ha believedo far and why im so confidence that uri hyunnie feels just like uri wookie <3. I think you did fit the puzzle perfectly!!! you just reminded me why im still on this ship. Thier love is here to stay not for a year, but forever and more if the Almighty wills... <3

Edited by masthu
  • Like 12

2 hours ago, masthu said:

DNlmQr5UIAEps_Z.jpg

Cr. @KOMTJsmiles

I second this one. NJH makes you feel her true and genuine personality even if we're just watching..may it be an interview, bts etc. The more you watch or see her,the more you are drawn into her.What more if you've actually experienced being with her in real life.This girl is someone for keeps. Add up that she's an intellectual being...never a dull moment I guess.

• Like 21

33 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

Stalking on instagram when I saw this post. Dont know if this was already shared on this thread. I want to scream literaly but is 10pm in my country. Hahaha. 

Love it, love it, love it..... Wookie you have to win her heart. You found your match and there's no letting go!!!

• Like 16

45 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

Stalking on instagram when I saw this post. Dont know if this was already shared on this thread. I want to scream literaly but is 10pm in my country. Hahaha. 

Got a question for our Chingus... do you have any BTS or picture when Wookie put his arm (like he did with Hyuni) with any other costar he worked with? Obviously we are looking for off screen or behind the scene moments, okay? 

• Like 13

43 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

OMG.... wow...the feels...amazing!!! If this is true...daebak!!!

Wookie-ya..you're making me love you more...:flushed: I really hope and pray that this two will end up together. :wub: 

*Will wait patiently.

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Got a question for our Chingus... do you have any BTS or picture when Wookie put his arm (like he did with Hyuni) with any other costar he worked with? Obviously we are looking for off screen or behind the scene moments, okay? 

I havent found yet...or maybe there is no such "put arm on co star shoulder". With Hyunie, he did it at least three times (that caught by the camera)

• Like 11
  • LOL 6