[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

6 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Oh thats not good.. Did u pay through paypal? When i paid for mine i received both the email from yes 24 and paypal.. Maybe check ur spam box? The email address that sent to ne from yes24 was no reply kind of email address. Otherwise maybe can check ur yes24 account or history?

I checked everything.. and have emailed them. Now waiting for their reply. Hope they refund the money soon.. thanks for help. 

• Like 10

10 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Hahaha

I’m going to tell on you, but you can spare me some cash to buy the DVD. Then I will shhhhhh

Hide contents

Just kidding chingu!

I will be a blackmailer for the sake of NamJi!   But that is not what shipping is about. DVD or not I will still ship them. Lol

ezgif.com-gif-maker-4.gif

tenor.gif

love your gifs :blush:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, ss1504 said:

I checked everything.. and have emailed them. Now waiting for their reply. Hope they refund the money soon.. thanks for help. 

Maybe they will help you process the order instead. (: hope all goes well for you dearie!

• Like 6

13 hours ago, ajboomer28 said:

OMG! Me too! Freakin expensive DVD and I ordered it! Without my husband knowing. *please keep this a secret, don’t tell my hubby* :D For the love of NamJi and hoping for more unseen BTS and some goodies! :D

LOL! I paid with my personal credit card! :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

33 minutes ago, attriste said:

I'm smarter I got my cousin @babyval22 to buy for me and trf the funds to her lololol. 

Smart move! Reality speaking hubby will probably flip when the DVD arrives!

@lovethatlook Agree with @songsongdiehard Love your Gifs

@pauliza  Sorry, I don't play or know how to play computer games and won't have the time to play them to get points so that one can vote for NJH in AAA - I can only support in spirit.

Tried asking my son but got too embarrassed when he asked me why am I suddenly interested! :flushed:

• Like 15

Me *looks at the similarities* and *screams* then *grinning from ear to ear* . :heart:

Woo Bin and Lee Na Young couple (got married on the 30th of May 2015)

1) It's actually happened, one of Korea's favorite actors Won Bin has been actually swept up in a dating scandal. This is quite a surprise as he is known to be extremely private and hardly anything is known about his private life. 

Sounds like uri wookie who's considered a very private person :wub:

2) The two allegedly got to know each other starting in 2011 when Lee Na Young moved agencies to become housed under the same label as Won Bin. "Won Bin and Lee Na Young have the same stylist. Through their stylist, they were able to naturally meet one another... They started to develop feelings for one another and as far as I know, they started to meet with each other more seriously starting in August of last year,"said a source close to the couple.

Namji shares the same stylist our Allu unnie :wub:

3) "They got close recently when they kept running into each other because they are both under the same management agency," so they started to naturally develop feelings and recently progressed into an intimate relationship. said an Eden representative. Lee Na Young joined Eden Nine in 2011

uri hyunnie and wookie kept running into each other at the salon as well before SP  :wub:

4) The agency had no choice but to confirm the relationship and then added that Won Bin, who appeared in the drama "Friends" and the film "The Man From Nowhere," was not only seeing Lee Na Young but he was head-over-heels in love with her.

Uri wookie is smitten to the point of no return and of course uri hyunnie loves her oppa. :wub:

Spoiler

won-bin-lee-na-young-wedding.jpeg

won-bin-lee-na-young-wedding-2.jpeg

Sources https://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/07/breaking-won-bin-and-lee-na-young-caught-up-in-dating-scandal 

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9895/20130705/won-bin-loves-lee-na-young.htm

https://www.soompi.com/2015/05/31/photos-from-won-bin-and-lee-na-youngs-wedding-revealed-for-first-time/

Oh my shipper heartu!!! If the Almighty wills our ship is possible and wookie and hyunnie will end up in marriage.

kiyaaaaa ship is sailing for real... :wub:

• Like 14
  • LOL 3

for a moment he looked at her deeply until the crew came and he realized that there was a camera on. 

Wookie are you trying to make hyunnie swoon??? Thats one killer gaze kekeke...

Enough to cherish your friendship, adore your personality, respect your values, and see you for who you are. Enough to miss you incredibly when we're apart, no matter what lengh of time it's for and regardless of the distance........ I love you this much - Lisa M.Thomas

He likes to tease her and She loves to choke him.

No dull moments when they're together. That's how comfortable they are with each other

• Like 12
  • LOL 4