[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I don't think I've seen this shared here (unless I've missed it , because of the glitches after the update)...

Swipe to the second picture, with the close up. Namji shippers are  definitely eagle-eyed!  :D^_^:wink:

And since we were talking about the unconfortable SP kisses,  I'll share this one too. 

I confess that every single time someone posts a gif or a clip of their kisses, I have to stop and watch. I can't seem to get tired of them :wub::lol::ph34r: And no matter how many times I've watched their kiss scenes, I keep noticing new things, also thanks to the talented shippers who edit, zoom in, lighten up, and points out the finest details :blush: 

:heart: Happy 3rd month anniversary to this wonderful thread and all the awesome members!  :heart:

cr to IG owners

ETA: someone earlier asked about the plane picture posted by Glorious: you can find it here: http://post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=8436151&memberNo=37437318   but I think it is totally unrelated. From what I can understand, it was just taken when JCW had to fly to Jeju for some promotional event during the filming of SP. Nothing suspicious :wink: 

• Like 17

I'm sorry but most of your posts here I totally can't see! Lol. Soompi needs to fix this kind of #^*it. Hahaha. Plus I can't like most of your post chingus since I'm using iPhone so I can't see any like button here even if anyone like my post. Totally sucks! 

Btw I can't wait for this weekend. Someone's birthday just around the corner :wub: Plus tomorrow I've to fly to Thailand for my holiday, long trip finally! I need to keep myself busy since SP ended, JiHyun just returned to her uni life and Wook enlistment and etc. I try harder to keep myself busy with work..holiday..you know for this 3-4 months before year of 2017 end if not I'm going crazy with this shipper! Lol. I can't blame them, hahah. 

Happy Monday uols from Malaysia 

• Like 12

Can i just share that I love that JCW is spending time with Joo Won in Cheorwon. Why? because I think they will be good influences on eachother. 

I have read articles about Joo Won and he is a complete romantic. He confessed to liking the movie the Notebook. Joo Won once quoted that when he falls in love he stays in love. He thinks true affection comes from never thinking about leaving eachother.

I think at a time when Wookie is wanting to find love (or has found love already) JW would be a nice friend to ask advice from or just to talk love with. A nice change from Wookie's single friends.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

Can i just share that I love that JCW is spending time with Joo Won in Cheorwon. Why? because I think they will be good influences on eachother. 

I have read articles about Joo Won and he is a complete romantic. He confessed to liking the movie the Notebook. Joo Won once quoted that when he falls in love he stays in love. He thinks true affection comes from never thinking about leaving eachother.

I think at a time when Wookie is wanting to find love (or has found love already) JW would be a nice friend to ask advice from or just to talk love with. A nice change from Wookie's single friends.

aw thanks for sharing chingu. i dont know much about joo won and have only seen him in a few dramas but the fact that he worked so hard and did well and is now a trainer shows me he takes things very seriously. i too think he would be a great influence on wookie. he's currently dating boa so he can definitely shed some light on being a relationship while being away in MS. Boa and joo won seem to be more mature, in the sense that, they are not even worried about MS and being apart. and im sure while wookie is feeling down he will have someone who is also a celebrity and also in love who can understand how he feels. now i must go read about joo won and look up his interviews LOL

• Like 17

2 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Swipe to the second picture, with the close up. Namji shippers are  definitely eagle-eyed!  :D^_^:wink:

And since we were talking about the unconfortable SP kisses,  I'll share this one too. 

Reposted the 2nd photo.Credit to the owner

• Like 18