[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

9 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

@magoner i think he really said yeppuda bcz the MC agreed with him..around 0:30 The MC said naee,  yeppuda.. :lol: 

Yes chingu since soompi has gone crazy and I don't know how to find the like button lots of love :heart:

• Like 9

@ysrida_ @Loyal_ss520 @bongheee00 Thank you for bringing up this topic with new bombs!!!! heartu.  Thank you to Other chingus out  here who confirmed that we did hear wookie say yeppuda. kiyaaaaa we arent delusional but 100% real :wub:

At first we knew he that he called her SEXY and now YEPPUDA gaaaaaaaaaaahhh. what happened to the guy who was very careful, so that the media wouldnt spread dating rumors of him and his costar! Wookie seems so oblivious to all the media and goshhh its the SP press. CTJ was like wookie get your act together its the darn press con man there are so many eyes on you keke... The ji chang wook I know never kept staring at his costars during the press con, least of all  called them "sexy" or "pretty". Wookie was definitely on a mission to make hyunnie's heart flutter to the point she couldn't help but fall for her smitten oppa. oh my heartu!!! :D

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, magoner said:

Yes chingu since soompi has gone crazy and I don't know how to find the like button lots of love :heart:

scroll to the very bottom of the page. Then you'll find something called "Themes" right next to  "contact us".  Next click on "themes".  once you click on it you'll find 1)soompi v4.2 and 2) Default. Then Click on Default. Aftrwards refresh the page then you'll the like button will be visible :). hope this was helpful chingu

• Like 11

Lemme reveal the Popular weekly Contributors  :D

1. @pauliza

2. @Buldok

3. @attriste

5. @m i s z CHEN

Congrats chingus!!! Amidst all this craziness you guys still keep going! good job to the rest of the chingus out here!!! keep the momentum going chingus! :heart:

Edited by masthu
i wish soompi wouldn't have any space between the lines just like our OTP
  • Like 15
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, masthu said:

scroll to the very bottom of the page. Then you'll find something called "Themes" right next to  "contact us".  Next click on "themes".  once you click on it you'll find 1)soompi v4.2 and 2) Default. Then Click on Default. Aftrwards refresh the page then you'll the like button will be visible :). hope this was helpful chingu

:) thank u

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ysrida_ said:

@magoner i think he really said yeppuda bcz the MC agreed with him..around 0:30 The MC said naee,  yeppuda.. :lol: 

wookie is going all out to claim his stake in front of so many others!! so so so diff from his usual reserve self. and no reporters actually question why?? but its ok, i rather they can date secretly and happily, rather have those paparazzi bothering them. keke. 

Edited by tomago
irritating space
  • Like 18

9 minutes ago, odotz said:

Have somebody post this .... 

Where is uri princess, she is missing ..... i found it strange ... only CTJ going after JCW ... 

Ahh. In this video We can see Hyunnie n jcw talking to each other at the start, then remb another the video shows them splitting (Hyunnie slowed down) after spotting jcw fans, and here we can see what happen after. And really, where's Hyunnie? She can really be a ninja, like someone :ph34r:

• Like 16

Soompi's new update is killing me. The like button is gone. All i see are blank spaces and some gifs and ig posts. And the page kept on reloading....chinchaaa 

still, you guys are jjang!!! Virtual like to all of you ^____^

• Like 8

As much as I hate soompi's new update but you guys just made my life better with all new findings:blush: *virtual hugs*

Wow wookie totally seems like a different person with hyuniee he called her yeppuda and at  jiscovery concert yeppo how can one not ship them:wub:.

My mood right now 

• Like 17

I think Hyunnie really aware with oppa fans.. That's why she step back and slowing down.. Let Wookie go first with his fans.. This is the vid after he exit the building.. -_- 

Another fancam with Hyunnie and Wookie.. Look at how Hyunnie speed up.. And yes oppa fans is everywhere.. She probably know abt it very well :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 17

Can't stand this soompi anymore .... they are making my back-reading life miserable as hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOMPI PLEASE FIX IT .... I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!! :angry:

7 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

I think by the time Soompi fixes this mess, JCW will be be discharged from the Army and he and JH would have announced their dating status already.

I am so with you my dear! Can't they just NOT DO anything with it and turn it back to what used to be. GOD!!!!!

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, masthu said:

@ysrida_ @Loyal_ss520 @bongheee00 Thank you for bringing up this topic with new bombs!!!! heartu.  Thank you to Other chingus out  here who confirmed that we did hear wookie say yeppuda. kiyaaaaa we arent delusional but 100% real :wub:

At first we knew he that he called her SEXY and now YEPPUDA gaaaaaaaaaaahhh. what happened to the guy who was very careful, so that the media wouldnt spread dating rumors of him and his costar! Wookie seems so oblivious to all the media and goshhh its the SP press. CTJ was like wookie get your act together its the darn press con man there are so many eyes on you keke... The ji chang wook I know never kept staring at his costars during the press con, least of all  called them "sexy" or "pretty". Wookie was definitely on a mission to make hyunnie's heart flutter to the point she couldn't help but fall for her smitten oppa. oh my heartu!!! :D

@masthu.... Jcw cannot stand but smitten by our hyunii.... He had a mission since the beginning... And now, we've already know that they fall of each other

• Like 13