[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 minute ago, currentlyobsessed said:

Especially the part where he touched his lips and asked her to be "responsible" for kissing him senseless in court. LOL. This would usually be a line said by the girl?

I really enjoyed this aspect of their relationship - that EBH was not a doormat and that they were very much equals in the relationship.

It showed that whatever power the couple have in a relationship, its to be shared. LOL! Like lips, tongues and the like you know... *runs away* oh no! Am I on the wrong thread?! 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, MARMI_ROE said:

**[photos,gifts and vids snipped as per soompi rules**

----------------------------------------

:love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KmyBsD5QAo

@MARMI_ROE Thank you. BTW, I meant to thank you for the Ceci photos you brought earlier. Also I'm been meaning to say your moniker sorta intrigues me. Somehow it reminds me of Mrs. March (aka Marmee) of Little Women. I guess its because in the movie, Susan Surandon portrayed her. 

Speaking of Ceci pictorial. I thought the concept was whimsical judging from the video posted earlier. I guess, the photog is trying to convey how Hyunie can be a chameleon. She can be this innocent young lady holding her pet. To someone who on can be both fanciful in an innocent fairy on some magical land to someone on the brink of womanhood (alluring but not vulgar), the quiet elegance of young lady up and about one lazy afternoon........

BTW, there's a photo posted down-thread which I've been looking for. Its like a collage of photos of a young JH. In that particular photo she was sitting down elegantly, in a pink straight cut dress (sleeveless) and she had a bob cut and dark haired. I think she was not legal then, but boy she looks like a young Jackie Onassis there. I guess it was the profile and her bone structure (jaw line), which is a distinct feature of Mrs. O. 

1 hour ago, spy booble said:

I thought i've got the point.What a significant of writer want to present in these scenes?

EQUALITY OF HUMAN...EBH character is quite not conservative girl but she is the new youngblood and modernize working woman...the words "we did it once" made me speak out! Ahhhhhhh...COOL GIRL!!!

She was answer question honestly..haha..Attitude ab SEX is normally..one night stand or get any affair is a commonly in present.Now the girl no need to shy when you talk ab deeply relationship.Above clip let me think so now girl doesnt care!! when she did smth followed ur heart..Like BH said I thought its just kissed... why I have to take a responsibility for just KISS...Then Look at NJW's expression..Hahaha He was dumbly and touched his lip w/speechless.This is the nice script to insert in equality of MAN&WOMAN...Time changes  People changes...They should be step together  not one step back or front..The woman's RIGHT should be respect by the man.Its suppose to be girl to chase about....but now i dont think so..In the other hand Man need to know woman can break up w/man easily She really doesnt care..coz.She could works ,She could love,She beautiful she could b anything she want.And man not is only leader NJW..he can cooked he can cleaned up,dish wash and sometime BH can be his heroine(BH kicked DH).But,anyway EBH is my fav character she is a symbolic of really strong woman and only one surrounded by 4 guys..Which the writer knows she worth for...........

37 minutes ago, currentlyobsessed said:

Especially the part where he touched his lips and asked her to be "responsible" for kissing him senseless in court. LOL. This would usually be a line said by the girl?

I really enjoyed this aspect of their relationship - that EBH was not a doormat and that they were very much equals in the relationship.

34 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

It showed that whatever power the couple have in a relationship, its to be shared. LOL! Like lips, tongues and the like you know... *runs away* oh no! Am I on the wrong thread?! 

LOL! I just mentioned in my other posts about power bases. I too love it that the writer is not afraid to tip the power towards her female characters. Her characters like EBH and Nara are kick-as-s. :wub: 

And also love it that she had the frenemy arc in the story. Too bad they were limited and did not explore more. I would have love to see more scenes of the girls having a grand ole time.  

• Like 18

29 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

34 minutes ago, currentlyobsessed said:

Hey..chingus!!u guys alert me to wanna dig it up again(gif/tongues action)..Shall we???:D

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, malaya said:

Ahem....your honor may I approach the bench? We would like to sumbmit another piece of evidence. We would like to request that this be stamped as exhibit 1234343535 in our NamJi-is-in-love case. Then in 2019 we can rest our case. :lol:

Bravo. Amen to this. How many pieces of evidence have been gathered already? Do not doubt but believe! 

NJH to JCW......

sylviaplath378230.jpg

19367095_383958535334158_203945066056646

• Like 24