[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Guys I saw new bomb from Wookie new interview for Fossil CF... the article is written in Chinese...so I just translated the bomb part...:D

so spastic... He has the same personality with NJH too. They're 2 of a kind really. So, in my delulu thinking, he gave her the ring and necklace with a promise that he will come back for her. I feel it. This calls for a celebration!!

• Like 23

I copy paste the captions .Credit to the owner.@Regrann from @mondaycouple_com -  Jiji/jibong couple - his fossil cf - vogue Taiwan interview - extracts - shipper account so only shipping parts - "Asked if he was to meet a girl he likes, how will he confess. This question causes all to be curious and concerned. "I am not the type to beat around the bush, will be direct, honest, frank confession. Convey my sincerity to the other, communicating process is much faster. Will honestly say "I like you". I feel this is the most effective confession. Although having a great gift on hand at that moment should make the other happier (laugh) But no matter what, sincerity is still most important. If you like the person whole-heartedly, I trust that the person will also feel it" via JCW China hotpot - translated by this account - so, did he scare her by announcing on national tv he wants her to visit ??#수상한파트너 #지창욱 #남지현 #jichangwook #namjihyun - #regrann

• Like 24

By the way, 

About the probability of jcw personally suggested her to the role, i can say that i only has 50% thought about this probability while the other 50% is njh got casted bcs of the suggestion from PD-nim. As she said before that they have been working several times together and he might be suddenly rem her after the 2 actresses rejected the role and he just happened to watch that awards night where both of them standing there side by side and looking so gorgeous together ><b

In other words, there are so many cupids for them. Including PD-nim. And I couldn't thank God enough for this repeated fated-like encounters between them. Its so unbelievable that they keep being in the same circle yet they are not exactly in the same zone. Its far yet so close. Maybe jcw really meant it when he said that he has to wait 8 years for working with her.

Spoiler

And hmm....about people talking about scripted bts........they are not filming wgm tho lol and when its scripted, someone pls tell me why they should include yawning and how njh act when she realized they are being filmed by the bts director and signalling jcw as if she said that they should behave lol

I know that i'm supposed to quoting or liking posts but given the situation in office now i need to type like a ninja and using my phone so gotta do that lateeeer guysss :*

• Like 23

1 minute ago, Huntergal said:

@Loyal_ss520 Ommo, THANK YOU for translating!! *hearteu* 

Prepare a present??? Ahaaaaaa, so it is the necklace!! :wub::wub: A gift indeed!!! Hyunie yaah, komawo for accepting him. *hearteu* 

The IG post of NJH must be the acceptance! No wonder he was deliriously happy from that day on! *throws confetti* OMG! I thought the bombs were over and done with. Seems like uri JCW is not yet done throwing bombs! If uri NJH throws another arghh, Jiji nation would really have a heart attack!

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Prepare a present??? Ahaaaaaa, so it is the necklace!! :wub::wub: A gift indeed!!! Hyunie yaah, komawo for accepting him. *hearteu* 

So it makes sense now why she posted that necklace in her IG acct with a suspicious caption that she wants to eat meat. Do you eat meat if you want to celebrate something? 

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

About the probability of jcw personally suggested her to the role, i can say that i only has 50% thought about this probability while the other 50% is njh got casted bcs of the suggestion from PD-nim. As she said before that they have been working several times together and he might be suddenly rem her after the 2 actresses rejected the role and he just happened to watch that awards night where both of them standing there side by side and looking so gorgeous together ><b

I think its the cinematographer that she said she was able to work with previously. I think this is the guy she posted in her IG.

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

So it makes sense now why she posted that necklace in her IG acct with a suspicious caption that she wants to eat meat. Do you eat meat if you want to celebrate something? 

That could be! 

But personally I still think he confessed before though! Since that necklace was from like halfway through SP. 

Buut I'm just so happy for them! Hehehe

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Guys I saw new bomb from Wookie new interview for Fossil CF... the article is written in Chinese...so I just translated the bomb part...:D

Full article link: https://www.vogue.com.tw/mobile/feature/content-35070.html

SCRREAMINGGGGGG AAAAAAA THANK YOU FOR THIS AAAAAAA YES KEEP going with your straightforwardness wook-ah!! Jikjin go!! XD

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

so spastic... He has the same personality with NJH too. They're 2 of a kind really. So, in my delulu thinking, he gave her the ring and necklace with a promise that he will come back for her. I feel it. This calls for a celebration!!

10 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Yeah yeah...that necklace...that come to my mind when I translating his interview....now we get the ans.... yes...

All Jiji shipper let's celebrate for 5 min!!! Hahahaha

giphy.gif

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Dn46uFf.jpg

tagging my beautiful chingus, so we can spazz together, @attriste @luvforever @Dingy Conk @MoonlightSerenade@aladidah @stucked uhm so who else is Missing?

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Dn46uFf.jpg

Tagging: @MoonlightSerenade @leeeeeecx @attriste @aladidah @4nnlov3pink @stucked @ehead

giphy.gif

Time to celebrate this new bomb!!!

@lovethatlook @gglex6275 We all here guessed right! That IG post is like her saying yes to his proposal. I get a feeling he asked her before the wrap party and she asked for time. And bammm!! Girl posted her reply!! Woohooo!! 

• Like 19

When you just taking a peep and lurking and see a flag from the MODS. First time ever. :D 

HAHAHAHA.

at least it isn't about qouting pics/vids/links.

Hee~ 

Just be careful byeontaes. *whisper: use* spoiler tags*

HAHAHAHA.

nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, pauliza said:

This may sound ridiculous but I think its quite weird .I read  some of the shipper's ig ,(last 2,3 weeks ago post ) ..she said ,NJH started to like JCW's ig since 1st Feb & after 1st Feb ,she didn't like seo in guk post anymore .

Ooo. I wonder why. Were NJH and SIG an item? I thought she friend zoned him. But am not sad for SIG, instead I am happy that she followed JCW's IG. I think a lot has happened after that music awards night. The universe started to work its wonders on these 2. I feel it.

• Like 15

1 minute ago, Huntergal said:

Tagging: @MoonlightSerenade @leeeeeecx @attriste @aladidah @4nnlov3pink @stucked

Time to celebrate this new bomb!!!

@lovethatlook @gglex6275 We all here guessed right! That IG post is like her saying yes to his proposal. I get a feeling he asked her before the wrap party and she asked for time. And bammm!! Girl posted her reply!! Woohooo!! 

This is what I suspect as well, after all JCW seems like a deliberate man, he thinks about things, but when he decides on it. No stopping him short of putting him in front of a bullet train! LMAO!

• Like 17