[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Wookie stated in an interview that he doesn't really show his true self and is rather mindful when he's in front of cameras, so I'm not surprised that these shippers from other ships would think the BTS is scripted. The thing is they never imagined that Wookie could be so playful and child-like, so they were taken aback when they saw him behave that way around JH. Meanwhile, he never was that playful around their bias.

• Like 17

19 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I am speechless if people still saying bts's video like this was  scripted .Credit to @taonaka for the video.

wow. As if writer nim got plenty of time in her hands to make a script for BTS. They were running out of time for shooting already, I dont think they have plenty of time to burn making a scripted BTS. aaarggghh :angry:

Image result for as if gif

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

I always wonder her hands placing and today I noticed her knee...girl, that may be the day his Elmo is so attracted to you! :phew:  It's totally in contact. No wonder he blushed so red when he thought abt it...lmao

But there is another one pic that i shared yesterday.. her hands was on his chest n they look closer n so intimate . Here u go!! 

P/s: do u think she lands on his elmo? @Huntergal

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

What if... it was him who actually recommend to cast NJH after the first 2 actress rejected the female lead role? I cant help to have that tot every now n then. 

Ditto. 

my POV too.

why of all actresses??? and NJH just finished SKL (who had great chemistry too her co-actor).

yay! :dizzy:

• Like 8

1 minute ago, solaire said:

Wookie stated in an interview that he doesn't really show his true self and is rather mindful when he's in front of cameras, so I'm not surprised that these shippers from other ships would think the BTS is scripted. The thing is they never imagined that Wookie could be so playful and child-like, so they were taken aback when they saw him behave that way around JH. Meanwhile, he never was that playful around their bias.

Now this would be a fact, I think, his fans never realized despite the fact that most of them would/could/should probably say that they know him well, here they got slapped in the face with a banana leaf, that even the most hardened shipper and avid fan, can/may/will never really know what their idol is life, until it is shown to them. Besides, I think his OSF's have this ideal of how JCW should be acting, maybe they think that he should act as manly as his roles in the action drama/movies. But then we have to bear in mind, that no matter how many walls a man may build around himself, it will take just one person for him to totally take it down and let her in. His OSF's are shocked that JCW could be this playful and mischievous an image that is so different from what his fans have build on, and thought to be true.

Of course those OSF would really be spiteful of the one that made them realize, ugh no, so we haven't really met the real JCW after all, because the so called hot, tough acting, muscled, lover boy isn't really like that irl. He is actually a true blooded softy who was also clingy and playful, totally relentless when he puts his mind to it, and for the life of me, he can also be devious in trying to send his message across as is evidenced in all his interviews, v-live and even at his concert.

So lets just say meeting JH broke down all his barriers and his OSF's were confronted by the fact, that the person they admire isn't really what they think of him, be it for better or for worse, well due to the fact that some of his fans liked him better now than before, hence they spout vitriol against the so called perpetrator. 

Suspiciously NJH and JCW both changed upon meeting each other. I guess JCW words were prophetic when he said 'She would be my suspicious partner'. And boy, I didn't think he even realized how true they would make this statement be.

• Like 20

21 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

I always wonder her hands placing and today I noticed her knee...girl, that may be the day his Elmo is so attracted to you! :phew:  It's totally in contact. No wonder he blushed so red when he thought abt it...lmao

Its fair and square, his arm is on her chest :D:ph34r::tongue:

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

It was discussed here before Chingu, it's very probable because Cupid Stylist seems to chat about our Hyuni baby to Wookie oppa. And Cupid Stylist loves and supports our Hyuni big time, she calls her angel. Remember Bic2 was also thru the stylist? She kinda connected Wookie to them (or vice versa) and now they are karaoke buddies. It's very unlikely for Hyuni to be cast as BH... the age gap alone. So why she landed the role is still unanswered question but the probability that Wookie (thru the stylist) made such recommendation to the casting agency/staff.

I think he has been eyeing on her for a very long time. Or else he would not mentioned they bumped into her ocasionally at hair saloon during the SP press con. I am amazed with how fate plays a big role in their unition. These two are destined to be together.

• Like 12

I hope when they announce their wedding- they'd give us a run down of how they got together. Like when did they start liking each other? Who confessed first? When? Etc etc 

I think we'd all appreciate that very very much! 

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

But there is another one pic that i shared yesterday.. her hands was on his chest n they look closer n so intimate . Here u go!! 

P/s: do u think she lands on his elmo? @Huntergal

I'm afraid she might accidentally knee it! Lmao!

7 minutes ago, aa95 said:

I hope when they announce their wedding- they'd give us a run down of how they got together. Like when did they start liking each other? Who confessed first? When? Etc etc 

I think we'd all appreciate that very very much! 

Ouhhhh that would be awesome! Maybe they can appear on PD Na's show for newlyweds. 

• Like 8

Just now, Huntergal said:

I'm afraid she might accidentally knee it! Lmao!

Ouhhhh that would be awesome! Maybe they can appear on PD Na's show for newlyweds. 

whoa, so advanced! a Wedding already? LOL! But then they are in hiding atm, who is to say that they are not like going on a secret mission to get married LMAO, right?

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

whoa, so advanced! a Wedding already? LOL! But then they are in hiding atm, who is to say that they are not like going on a secret mission to get married LMAO, right?

whoa.... i dont want them to get married yet. I want NJH to experience the beauty of young love. maybe in 3 yrs time.

12 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Uh-oh #byeontaesquad alert! :tongue:

@Huntergal @MoonlightSerenade @ehead  time to go to bed early....  :D:ph34r:

Edit: you too @gglex6275 bedtime now, even if its noon. kekke :tongue:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, daloula said:

JCW's friend seems to be back to Seoul.

And lol at the byuntaesquad alert.

ROFLMAO! I know right? We just got owned atm. I wonder where uri captain @stucked is? And @attriste was doing laundry I think, until now? :tongue: So many to wash! hahahaha

Is it just him/gf or is JCW with him as well? If NJH makes an appearance today, I would really be totally suspicious! LOL!

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Uh-oh #byeontaesquad alert! :tongue:

Lmao! Extra holy pure ahjumma can't handle Elmo talks I guess. I can sense who reported us. Whatevs. I'm just gonna spazz abt JiJi. 

Underage lurkers, don't open any spoilers if we have warned beforehand not to look at it, arasso?! B)

Goodbye Elmo. :tears:

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, chi33 said:

Ditto. 

my POV too.

why of all actresses??? and NJH just finished SKL (who had great chemistry too her co-actor).

yay! :dizzy:

This may sound ridiculous but I think its quite weird .I read  some of the shipper's ig ,(last 2,3 weeks ago post ) ..she said ,NJH started to like JCW's ig since 1st Feb & after 1st Feb ,she didn't like seo in guk post anymore .

• Like 10

37 minutes ago, rose90 said:

Yup! I think so. She's really need a break, spend time at home before she's leaving to uni next month. 

I hope she's not totally disappear from entertainment during her 2 years study. I mean I still wanna see her in CF or any event. 

Haha I'm sure she won't be Mia on drama land for 2 years, we never knew she might have offers now and reviewing it kekeke but i would be happy if she won't accept any yet until next year as I am not fully over with SP yet huhu, I'm not ready yet I want to cherish her and Chang Wook pair at the moment as I really loved their chemistry and even wished to be real :wub:

• Like 12

26 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Now this would be a fact, I think, his fans never realized despite the fact that most of them would/could/should probably say that they know him well, here they got slapped in the face with a banana leaf, that even the most hardened shipper and avid fan, can/may/will never really know what their idol is life, until it is shown to them. Besides, I think his OSF's have this ideal of how JCW should be acting, maybe they think that he should act as manly as his roles in the action drama/movies. But then we have to bear in mind, that no matter how many walls a man may build around himself, it will take just one person for him to totally take it down and let her in. His OSF's are shocked that JCW could be this playful and mischievous an image that is so different from what his fans have build on, and thought to be true.

Of course those OSF would really be spiteful of the one that made them realize, ugh no, so we haven't really met the real JCW after all, because the so called hot, tough acting, muscled, lover boy isn't really like that irl. He is actually a true blooded softy who was also clingy and playful, totally relentless when he puts his mind to it, and for the life of me, he can also be devious in trying to send his message across as is evidenced in all his interviews, v-live and even at his concert.

So lets just say meeting JH broke down all his barriers and his OSF's were confronted by the fact, that the person they admire isn't really what they think of him, be it for better or for worse, well due to the fact that some of his fans liked him better now than before, hence they spout vitriol against the so called perpetrator. 

Suspiciously NJH and JCW both changed upon meeting each other. I guess JCW words were prophetic when he said 'She would be my suspicious partner'. And boy, I didn't think he even realized how true they would make this statement be.

this is so beautifully said that i need to comment. i remember reading one of wookie's interview and yes, he mentioned that he doesn't really let loose and show his true self in front of the camera, because he has to keep in mind that everyone will see it. wookie (in the past) or even maybe now too, is quite shy. his old interviews and interactions off-screen in my opinion can be deathly awkward LOLOL it makes me cringe, still love wookie, but he can be SO awkward sometimes and shy. I do agree i think he has been eyeing hyunnie for a while.

No doubt they have had some encounters at the salon.maybe they weren't close but he was definitely aware of her. and cupid stylist must have said things about her too, considering how much she adores our hyunnie. whether or not wookie recommended casting of hyunnie we dont know, but i think when wookie saw hyunnie, maybe overheard her bubbly personality at the salon, or just knowing how well liked and how close she is with the staff, s a breath of fresh air.

she caught his eye and through this drama, she broke all his walls down. he is so playful and different than how he usually is. he's very comfortable. it's the real him <3 he's a kid that fell in love.

• Like 23