[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, meiil said:

Honestly at this point I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for their agencies they would have make it official already. 

Haha i thk they r bursting inside wanting to call each other as My woman and My man. 

Jcw probably wishes to put that label and ensure other men dont com too close to her

I thk they r official among their friends. And just not official for the public.

46 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

What's CONFIRMED: 

They both read, watch and listen to each other's interviews. 

They both talk about it openly.

Their answers are always honest and similar with each other.

They are not afraid to hide the truth (heart fluttering, saying each other's name and etc)

----- These two are really so transparent. The only thing they haven't announced publicly is they ARE dating. But at this stage, I don't really need that confirmation. Their words and actions alone gave away their relationship status. ----- :wub:

Haha n for those who said they r not communicating.. Pls read their interviews again. You dont have to read between the lines.. Its spelled out in bold for us

Its really amazing the kind of admission they make, be it in front of a hall of audience or to reporters who would quote and write out an article for koreans n the rest of the world.

Amazeballs.

Jihyun blew me away today

8 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

i was just wondering where they mentioned that the SP team will meet up again before he goes. i think i missed this somewhere in the thread. sorrry 

I dont thk there was a definite date set. Only that it was mentioned they would meet up before he enlist.

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Haha i thk they r bursting inside wanting to call each other as My woman and My man. 

Jcw probably wishes to put that label and ensure other men dont com too close to her

I thk they r official among their friends. And just not official for the public.

Haha n for those who said they r not communicating.. Pls read their interviews again. You dont have to read between the lines.. Its spelled out in bold for us

Its really amazing the kind of admission they make, be it in front of a hall of audience or to reporters who would quote and write out an article for koreans n the rest of the world.

Amazeballs.

Jihyun blew me away today

I dont thk there was a definite date set. Only that it was mentioned they would meet up before he enlist.

its only two weeks prior to enlistment, if they are going to have it would probably be on the last week itself. They have to give him time to settle his own personal effects. Plus I am not entirely sure that they would actually announce it to all and sundry. After all we have established that the management and the SP staff seems suspiciously protective of something or someone. :D It might end up as a secret plan after all. 

• Like 15

In what interview did she tell about the 'heart fluttered' thing??

Anyone who know, please tell me the source. I need to know it to relieved my worries of false news about them. I mean even if we ship them, we really want only the truthful information, don't we?

I am so crazy right now if she gave that kind of statement. This increase my faith on them from 100% to 1000000000001%. 

There is no way they are not in LOVE!! 

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

its only two weeks prior to enlistment, if they are going to have it would probably be on the last week itself. They have to give him time to settle his own personal effects. Plus I am not entirely sure that they would actually announce it to all and sundry. After all we have established that the management and the SP staff seems suspiciously protective of something or someone. :D It might end up as a secret plan after all. 

Gahh less than two weeks. Really not much time left 

No actually i dont mean announcing. Because i dont thk he would do that. Not just cause hes private n protective. But alot things to consider. Their careers. Leaving a bomb before enlisting. Possible aftermath of his fans.. Yada yada yada

What i meant is i feel inside they have this proud feeling of shes mine. "This special girl is mine. " And likewise " i cant believe this my man " sort of thing. But they had to keep it underwraps but unfortunately (and fortunate for us) happiness like this burst around the seams. So they end up making round about n half veiled statements, admissions, confessions. However u term it 

Im happy enough if they r official among their friends and love ones. Cause thats what really matters.

For now they can hav mortal combat -level ninja dating. 

• Like 20

@JiWookJiHyun  I wanna hug u tight chingu!!! Awww Thank you for telling us that we aren't delusional! Having experienced so many bombs lately, im having  a hard time separating delusional from reality... U do make a point chingu! For her to be so forward with her answers wookie definitely must have told her about his feelings. 

I'm waiting for the day to scream to the entire world that we aren't delusional if the Almighty wills!

@stucked Ohhh I forgot to breathe because of your post! That was a beautiful one thank u chingu!!!!

• Like 9

@genxv i don't have articles about jihyunie, i just read everything written about her (noted):) i have a thing for girls with a good head above their shoulders and a high EQ (reminds me of my only girl)... she's an actress but she's daring to be different and that's what i really like about her....and she leaves a lasting impression on her co-actors esp the staff in every drama she's in...

jihyunie maybe a doll but all human....a man's dream....i remember at the first few pages of this thread there was this sole male poster...think he's a fan of jihyunie... i've seen almost all her drama except mystery student...i don't know why i can't finish that :) 

• Like 16

2 hours ago, riririru said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0003083338&oid=011&lightVersion=off

Reveal hidden contents

“설레는 장면을 찍는데, 나도 모르게 가슴이 설레더라고요. 다만 오빠도 나처럼 설레었을까 궁금하네요.(웃음) ‘수상한 파트너’를 연기하면서 만약에 훗날 내가 좋아하는 남자친구가 노지욱와 같은 행동을 해주면 정말 사랑받는 느낌겠다 싶었죠.”

When filming heart-fluttering scenes with changwook oppa, i found my heart flutters without any reason. Im curious if his heart flutters like me as well.(smile) While acting on 'Suspicious Partner' im thinking that I'd really feel loved if in the future my boyfriend will do things like No Jiwook do.

Reveal hidden contents

“에필로그 중에 동전으로 점을 치는 장면이 있어요. 앞(학)으로 나면 만난다, 뒤(숫자)가 나오면 안 만난다로 정해놓고, 동전을 돌리는데 은봉희가 할 때마다 뒤가 나왔는데, 지욱이가 한 번 돌리자마자 바로 앞이 나오는 장면이었죠. 그런데 실제로도 제가 돌릴 때마다 뒤가 나오는 거예요. 4번을 돌렸는데 4번 다 동일한 면이었어요. 그리고 더 신기한 건 오빠가 던졌는데 앞이 나온 거죠. 카메라가 돌아가고 있으니 소리를 내면 안 되는데 그 상황이 너무 신기하고 웃기고, 진짜 진심으로 놀랐어요. 후에 우리들끼리 ‘지금 이 상황이 에필로그로 나가야한다’고 말했었죠.(웃음) 다시 생각해도 참 신기해요. 일부로 그렇게 하려고 하기 힘든데.”

Among the epilogues there was a scene where im playing with a coin.
If it shows the front(crane) i will meet him, if it show the back(number) i won't meet him. It was a scene where whenever EBH throw the coin it would keep showing the back side but when NJW throw it will show the front side.
Even in real life it keep showed the back side no matter how much i throwed it. I throwed it for 4 times and the result was all same. But what's more interesting was that when Oppa throwed the coin it show the front side at once. Because the camera was still rolling we can't scream but we were laughing because it was interesting, i was really surprised. After that we were saying 'This scene must come out as an epilogue'. It really hard to do that intentionally.

Bonus(?)

Reveal hidden contents

“키스 장면에 대한 부담감은 없었다. 현장 분위기 자체가 편안했다. 창욱 오빠도 어색하지 않게 대해주셨다. 호흡도 잘 맞았다. 평소 친해지기 위해서 장난을 많이 걸어주셨다. 동생 된 입장으로서는 그런 점들이 굉장히 고마웠다. 윗사람임에도 편하게 대해주니까 아랫사람도 편하게 대할 수 있었다. 창욱 오빠가 앞서 인터뷰에서 저에게 장난을 많이 치셨다고 했지만, 저 역시 만만치 않았기 때문에 더 빨리 친해질 수 있었다. (웃음) 로맨틱 코미디가 가미된 장르에는 남녀 배우의 케미스트리가 플러스 요인이 된다. 그래서 더욱더 서로서로 빨리 친해지기 위해서 노력한 부분인 것 같다.”

There was no pressure when doing the kiss scene. The atmosphere at filming location was comfortable. And Changwook oppa made it not to feel awkward. Our chemistry matched well. We keep joking around to get close. As the dongsaeng (younger-person) i really thankful about that. Since the Upper(older)-person was giving his all I as the Lower(younger)-person can feel comfortable as well. In other interviews Changwook oppa said he joked a lot to me, we can get close more quickly because im also not easy either (with the jokes)(smile). It became a plus point for the couple on a Rocom drama. I think this is one of the reason we keep making effort to get close with each other.

Thank you dear! Your existence is a blessing in this thread, I can't thank you enough that you're willing to put some time and energy to translate JiJi related articles <3

NJH is so honest OMG! After this I am almost 100% sure they're in a relationship. To be this bold means that both parties share mutual feelings and understandings. No doubt about it, no sane girl especially the smart ones like her will admit her heart fluttered for her co-star because that's like the same as admitting that you have feelings for him. We always gush about JCW and his suspicious behavior after playing a romcom drama, but we also have to remember that NJH has experiences playing romcom dramas. Heck, she's got the romcom queen title because of her expertise in it. But based on the testimony of her long time fan, she never admitted that her heart fluttered for her co-star before. Always answer in a professional way, but these days her answers are more personal. "Deep eyes that suits for romance", "I want to love and date", "Our chemistry matched well", "we're really comfortable with each other", "my heart flutters a lot". Her answers, although not as glaringly obvious as JCW, show her real feelings. Girl is good with words so her answers are all implicit but if you read between the lines you'll know the real meaning of her answers

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

@luvforever what is that picture about? is that of him leaving or going somewhere?

Someone said it's hk airport. But i doubt about it. My feeling is he's back to seoul or maybe just want to depart to hk?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Huntergal said:

What's CONFIRMED: 

They both read, watch and listen to each other's interviews. 

They both talk about it openly.

Their answers are always honest and similar with each other.

They are not afraid to hide the truth (heart fluttering, saying each other's name and etc)

----- These two are really so transparent. The only thing they haven't announced publicly is they ARE dating. But at this stage, I don't really need that confirmation. Their words and actions alone gave away their relationship status. ----- :wub:

Amen to this. 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

WHATTTT?? At Gimpo Airport...and Hong Kong fans meet him... where he going??

On ig. They say this was taken on 30th july. Not today. And likely hes travelling from gimpo airport to jeju. It so happens that a hk fan was at the airport n took that pic.

• Like 19

1 minute ago, sharreb said:

On ig. They say this was taken on 30th july. Not today. And likely hes travelling from gimpo airport to jeju. It so happens that an hk fan was at the airport n took that pic.

That makes sense coz apparently he's been on Jeju since July 30th. 

• Like 14