[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

@MoonlightSerenade What job do you have that make you travel for 6 months?! Heol. Daebak! :wub: If anything ruin our ship, we all should camp in the woods and cry and sing, Like being shot by a bullet. :lol: 

Can't wait to read you all spazz abt the radio show. I'm gonna miss it. Real life sucks! I wanna be here 24/7 B)

@4nnlov3pink You're so cute! And @gglex6275, @biejuju, @valleryrose too! ValleryRose, quit running away! At this stage you can join the marathon with all the running :lol:

@stucked Are you hungry for meat?? Your sharky sure looks hungry...:tongue:

• Like 11

Just now, huntergal said:

@MoonlightSerenade What job do you have that make you travel for 6 months?! Heol. Daebak! :wub: If anything ruin our ship, we all should camp in the woods and cry and sing, Like being shot by a bullet. :lol: 

Can't wait to read you all spazz abt the radio show. I'm gonna miss it. Real life sucks! I wanna be here 24/7 B)

@4nnlov3pink You're so cute! And @gglex6275, @biejuju, @valleryrose too! ValleryRose, quit running away! At this stage you can join the marathon with all the running :lol:

we are listening/watching at the KBS broadcast, Ji Hye and Bong Hee are so cute!!! Domo kyeopta!!

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Yup chingu ya.RL really sucks and I'm only spazzing here for updated if got time.i hope my boss did not fired me LOL....*hugs* 

5 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

Auwww yeoppo Hyunnie...*unable to watch....aigoo*

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, aladidah said:

I mean all he could have said was Love the end, he didn't have to go on and say I should stop looking for friendship now did he????

I'm telling you my life is still on semi pause. This is why the army and university is a blessing in disguise 

Ditto my thoughts too..chingu..:D

I think we should appreciate ArUn(I shortened it)..because they are cupids of our JiJi couple..truly blessing in disguise..

• Like 12

Bec u all too fast. I end up with many quotes which I want 2 reply one by one :mrgreen:

Spoiler
On 7/23/2017 at 0:02 PM, thiaranti said:

Greeting from me, its the very first time for me to join shipper group like this, but yaaaa, who can resist their charm.

What scares me is that : 

1. That someone is not NJH --> that would break my heart 

2. That NJH --> for one and another reason doesn't take the cake, maybe because her family or management think it would better for her not in romance relationship for now.

4. One of them or both deny it and say something like : nothings happen between them or its just another close oppa dongsaeng relationship. I prefer don't hear anything about them.

But for me, if JCW doesn't realize how precious and amazing NJH is and moreover in the futute, and doesn't do anything for at least letting her know his feeling, he'll be the one who's lost the most.

As for NJH, as she become more and more amazing, I'm sure there will be many fan boys forward. Her charm, beauty and personality is captivative, she's like song he kyo, but in cheerfull version.

come here my dear @thiaranti*grouphug*:heart: don't worry 2 much. Share ur thought much. We still in imaginary couple after all n that's why we are here. SHIP THEM HARD :relaxed:

On 7/23/2017 at 0:02 PM, paradisemee said:

Thank you for the warm welcome :)))) (sorry im quite clumsy here)

welcome on board @paradisemee:love:

On 7/23/2017 at 1:28 PM, chi33 said:

i cannot contain myself anymore for being a lurker for the time being.

welcome me welcome me

:dizzy: 

welcome 2 u too @chi33:love:

On 7/23/2017 at 2:57 PM, stucked said:

BTW, I heard you talking bout me being JCW.. hm? *whispers*

Hide contents

You think?

Hide contents

You sure?

Hide contents

PWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Lol :joy: I also contributed to make this rumor on this thread. Ha..ha... but u only catch @valleryrose u know I'm innocent kkkk *runharder*:tounge_xd:

On 7/23/2017 at 3:31 PM, babyval22 said:

Wookie is seriously scaring me now. Initially, all our spazzing was because of hyunni.. And then suddenly.. Wookie is the one giving us our spazzing. Did he say he will be very private when it comes to dating? What's happening to him now? Omigosh. *faints*

He's crazy in love definitely :love:@babyval22

On 7/23/2017 at 3:35 PM, kyrajijin said:

He is marking JH and announcing to other hot blooded male out there. SHE IS MINE! Hahahahah

Is it one of the act that oppa said in one interview that he will protect his loved one???:scream: @kyrajijin

On 7/23/2017 at 3:39 PM, casseygallego said:

OMG the captain of our ship is so transparent. :heart:

Wookie-oppa, you're really cute when you're in-love. Please stay that way, with Hyunie of course. :blush:

Fallin in love is beautiful... that's what I see during all these recent times I see wookie oppa:relaxed: @casseygallego

On 7/23/2017 at 3:42 PM, syasha12795 said:

Ji Chang wook just directly declare to the world HE'S IN LOVE !!!!:heart:

The glow ,the smile, on his face just screaming that this boii is indeed in love rite now 

This kind of situation were never happened on his previous projects hahaha 

I believe that when people are in love, sometime they just cant control themselves anymore haha and this happened to wookie and hyunnie:glasses:

Couldn't agree more with ur posts. U,me and all of us here, I believe have this so BEAUTIFUL FEELING and it is pretty showing. So yup anyone can recognize it, moreover someone who is close with wookie oppa :open_mouth: @syasha12795

23 hours ago, hannah92 said:

Okay, first of all, i want to greet you guys. Hello, i've been active on SP thread before and gave my point of views there. After SP ends, i tried my best to be rational and not shipping JCW and NJH, why? Because i thought that they were just being professional. Even when i tried my best not to ship them, sometimes, when i watched SP back then, sometimes, i felt it was JCW and NJH communicating with each other and not NJW and EBH. And i saw their BTS clips, and suddenly, my heart and my brain were fighting with each other. My rational side of my brain said "no, they are just a really good actress and actor. It wouldn't be possible." And my heart said "no way. This is not just acting. Yes, they are professional but, they are way too comfortable around each other. There must be something behind them."

And after SP ends, i unconciously, searched everyrhing about JCW and NJH, i opened IG and i even became a lurker of this thread. I read everything you guys wrote in this thread, and i smiled like crazy everytime i read this thread. But, i couldn't bring myself to join you guys here because eventhough i ship JCW and NJH, i was afraid of joining this ship. Because honestly, i've never shipped any idols and stars before. But, really. I gave up. I saw too many evidences between them already and i watched that JCW interview with PSK, i gave up. Whether they will admit they are dating or not. I will still think they have something special between them. There's something in my bones that tells me that they have this red string between them. Just wait and see. :blush:

@hannah92 welcome...welcome... u are one in this JIJI COUPLE big family now :kiss_wink:

22 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

DIE IN ROW when Wookie drop so many BOMB! I found today interview is the biggest BOMB EVER....

JCW: NJY but i told her not to visit me.  Trust me oppa will be fine dont worry about me.  But if she really visit me I will be very thankful. 

Highlighted sentence: hidden meaning behind it...i don't what to say anymore....did you guys feel it? Hahahahaha...

@Loyal_ss520 I have to replay many times how he said about it. Well take it as #my delulumind or not .:glasses: .. but the way he said it... it seems they talk person a person.

This is 4 simple example: In english we learn about direct n indirect speech. So if we put it into these categories (indirect speech: Jihyunnie-yang said that see will come but I told her not (then he changes it to direct speech, as if Jihyunnie is in front of him when he says these words. Notice the use of '나' & 오빠) "I want 2 prove that I'll be fine alone, don't worry about oppa" (do u catch the stress intonation in "don't worry about oppa"). The other message we got behind these words mean Jihyunnie personally worried about her oppa but her oppa reassures her, he will be fine.

Well this is so difference with hyunnie talks b4 rite, in hyunnie interview article b4 it seems they are with everyone but with this new interview, it seems they talk personally.

22 hours ago, valleryrose said:

You are okay alone huh?

Oppa is okay alone not to worry huh? You tell her that.. yes yes you tell her that.. 

And then you tell the whole world how you really feel.. *head bang*

Ha..ha...ha... A man is a man if he looks strong in front of the woman he loves, isn't he?:smiley: @valleryrose

10 hours ago, imaynotbeperf said:

I DON'T KNOW WITH YOU GUYS BUT I'M GONNA SEE JCW AND NJH ON THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN WITH THEIR MINI JIJI IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I'M CLAIMING IT. 

btw i'm new here ☺️

@imaynotbeperf welcome also to u too in this JIJI SHIPPERS PARADISE :love:

• Like 16