[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Exactly! Who said this cant remember anymore "she is his idol". Sweet boi. Gosh hes gonna be whipped by nJH. IN the name of love

@ lovethatloook She is his idol, only he smitten during Hyunnie singing while the others hahahhahaa that's why I'm saying - she is his idol teheee:lol:

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, attriste said:

Omo stab to the heart @bonuibonui hahahahahah. I like what Dong Ha says cos then you know, hyunni so pure, somebody gonna read it and up his tactics since he's leaving soon...

and Wah that reporter that transcribed "I have no relationship with twice but .... blablsbla jihyun" is the best reporter hehehe

Where are yooooooou????? HAHAHA. Dong Ha is a shy guy, as seen in his previous drama's bts and here as well, for him to speak up about Ji Hyun as a pure and nice person and not as a hot girl says something. It says a lot. HAHAHA. Seo Kang Jeon said the same thing, "Ji Hyun is a very nice girl." and have kept in touch with NJH even know. Nice and pure. Someone really needs to step up IMO. :) 

• Like 23

1 minute ago, moonlightserenade said:

It's beautiful huh chingu? How the manner of his three legs gave unnie some help. *omo, did I just say that?*:huh: hides behind door, peek a boo, I definitely loved seeing you*:cookie::wub:

wait whut? OMO! is it that time now??

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

OMG I've been caught two timing?!embarrassed2 onion head

Hhahahaha XD But Mr. Bang is unavailable already, is he?? 

Have you seen his ripped jeans and equally ripped arms? No married man dresses like that! Come on!!! HAHAHA! 

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Bwahahaha OMG!!!!!! I am LOLing so much at this!!! calling caling @huntergal@lovethatlook @moonlightserenade lookie here!

No need chingu, if you see oppa spread two legs to hold ground, but the middle leg raised up to hold unnie upwards. #effortless *hides behind door, peek a boo, I like that I see you*:cookie::wub: 

• Like 10

Just now, EDMARKG said:

yes of course chinggu hehe. I believe GIRL GROUPS are like the godesses in SK. however, JCW dropping Hyunnie's name is out of context since the question was pertaining to a GIRL GROUP... NJH is never part of any..but of course she is a lovely woman, growing older gracefully. I really don't give a damn when he mentioned Twice.... my point goes to the direction that he deliberately dropped Ji Hyun's name which wasn't necessary in the question hehehe. why would he drop it? hmmmm......... you only need to answer questions given to you! (a Judge said from Hyun Soo's Trail in SP) :rolleyes::)

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: Jiji Couple Fighting!!!!!

and making statements which is not required makes him all the more suspicious, right?

• Like 14

19 minutes ago, myoshie said:

Can anyone translate Captain Cupid's caption? Am I seeing it right? Is she saying Ji Hyun grew up and it's been 5 years? If she's been with ALUU for 5 years, then... omg.

Cupid said in her caption that She's been with Ji Hyun since high school ( as her stylist) and You're (JH) always been beautiful and mature but now you're really a mature actress. Angel Jihyun. Together for 5 years. Our Actor. 

P.S. I used google translate hahahah XD

Gosh, Stylist-nim has been with her for 5 years! I can tell how close they become and its no question that she's our Captain ( off set because Chief Bang is the captain in the drama). 

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, moonlightserenade said:

I guess the cookie monster could not find the cookie.* :cookie::wub:* aigooo chingu it's okay. Wookie will bring the cookie soon enough to enjoy more with his milkshake.:D

:tongue: ROFL...bwaahahaha **spare me some oxygen**  the B-squad already sharing the virus **i need bible to calm myself**

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, myoshie said:

Can anyone translate Captain Cupid's caption? Am I seeing it right? Is she saying Ji Hyun grew up and it's been 5 years? If she's been with ALUU for 5 years, then... omg.

❤️ 우리지현이 고등학교때부터 함께해서 지금까지~ 벌써 이렇게 성숙하게 이쁘게 커서 이젠 성숙한 여배우가 되었죠~~ 천사지현❤️ 함께한지5년!!! 우리배우

(Our-it's korean expression of 'my' to express more intimate relation ) Jihyunii.. from highschool to now...(she) grew up with adutly and beautifully and  became a mature actress~~angel Jihyun (heart) been with for 5 years!!!

Our actress

• Like 16

1 minute ago, stucked said:

Where are yooooooou????? HAHAHA. Dong Ha is a shy guy, as seen in his previous drama's bts and here as well, for him to speak up about Ji Hyun as a pure and nice person and not as a hot girl says something. It says a lot. HAHAHA. Seo Kang Jeon said the same thing, "Ji Hyun is a very nice girl." and have kept in touch with NJH even know. Nice and pure. Someone really needs to step up IMO.

i have to add something to what Dong Ha's perception of jihyunie...Dong Ha is also a fan of uri "idol"  jihyunie, remember in the bts where jihyunie was singing in the midst of the scooby gang, Dong Ha was sitting beside jihyunie then, staring at her and concentrating on her vocals :glasses:

• Like 17

1 minute ago, moonlightserenade said:

No need chingu, if you see oppa spread two legs to hold ground, but the middle leg raised up to hold unnie upwards. *hides behind door, peek a boo, I like that I see you*:cookie::wub: 

ah there you are pretending to be not there!! :tongue: 

• Like 9

oh my... it's really 5 years? (as like what someone in this forum said before). when did JCW start having her as his hairstylist? If it's also 5+ years already then JCW & NJH has been hearing about each other for 5 years already? Then.. during KBS drama awards 2014 it was really possible that the both of them were aware of each other already... :flushed: :rolleyes: ahem ahem.. :rolleyes: 

*let me be delusional for a bit. i'll return to reality soon... when a bucket of water in the form of not so positive news come along... maybe... hopefully... -_-*

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, stucked said:

Where are yooooooou????? HAHAHA. Dong Ha is a shy guy, as seen in his previous drama's bts and here as well, for him to speak up about Ji Hyun as a pure and nice person and not as a hot girl says something. It says a lot. HAHAHA. Seo Kang Jeon said the same thing, "Ji Hyun is a very nice girl." and have kept in touch with NJH even know. Nice and pure. Someone really needs to step up IMO. :) 

Im in London! If you're literally asking where I am hahahaah. Holidaying while the husband is off on a research trip. 

This man has three legs being talked about so much here.. better make good use of them zzzzzzz Palli palli!

jet lag is great for irrationality. That irrational brain says snap her up now and seriously in my half asleep state in the plane my mind was hurtling towards him just trying to play it cool but failing cos he's enlisting soon and really wants to DO IT (cough chicken advertisement during the show comes to mind). At that point I really felt like he was hurtling so close to blurting out his feelings or them issuing a joint statement...

and then I had to wake up for my 5th meal in  10 hours.. that's what changing 3 times zones does to you omg. 

• Like 20