[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

You know Rain and Kim Tae Hee also started dating a month before Rain had to enlist in the army. They are married now and expecting a child. So even though it would be hard - I really hope that if Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun like each other that they give it a shot! 

• Like 21

3 hours ago, rulezhine said:

Why u must scared chingu?? ship them only just fun...and if we are lucky maybe they can become real couple...that's the bonus..:love::love:

I've had a bad experience with shipping a local celebrity, so i've become more careful when shipping. JCW is about to enlist and NJH is pretty young, and that adds to my anxiety. But, their BTS are just soooo enticing! 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, allythefangirl said:

I've had a bad experience with shipping a local celebrity, so i've become more careful when shipping. JCW is about to enlist and NJH is pretty young, and that adds to my anxiety. But, their BTS are just soooo enticing! 

hehe..we share the same feeling .Because of my past "shipping " experience ,I am excited but at the same time feel scared .But as what @rulezhine said ,we just have fun .Take it easy ,have fun & enjoy the drama + behind the scenes .As what I have learned before , don't take it too serious because we will get hurt if something just happened not as we expected :lol:

• Like 10

Honestly, I love these two..... and wished all they've been showing us especially on most bts were real and not just for the drama's sake. I am not very curious about NJH but with JCW.  Is he basically a touchy person? He seems to be wanting to hold or touch NJH.  Even his hugs were so real and not just acting. He seems to be enjoying all the moment wherein he can touch hug or kiss her. 

Well I am not totally against it.  In fact I enjoy watching their bts than the drama itself because I wanted to see NJH & JCW not NJW & EBH. I hope they date for real, they seems suited for each other and will surely be a good couple.

• Like 18

https://twitter.com/potatingcheese/status/876256084725342208 This tweet came across my news feed the other day and it became my favorite thing.. It was on the ep but i didn't notice that JW or JCW leaned closer and even closed his eyes when BH or NJH kissed him.. While on other angles he had his eyes wide open, here you can see him closing his eyes..  (I keep saying JW or JCW and BH or NJH bcs i can't really tell them apart.. It feels like they are not JW and BH when rehearsing 

And here.. https://www.instagram.com/p/BViPkLwD4hH/he was looking at her lips.. 

But it was supposed to be a surprise kiss so why close his eyes/look at her lips/lean closer? :D:D

I think he won't let her go that easily next time she kisses him :lol:

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

I didn't want to jump on board the ship, but I can't help it. They're too cute not to ship right? I don't know how JW is with his other co-stars. I once seen a q&a with him and Yoona (felt friendly) I didn't feel their was a connection. With JH (sparks galore) I can picture them still keeping in touch when filming is done. I would hope they do and JH can be support during military. Just like with Rain+KTH it can be done. Also, LMH+Suzy are making a go of it too. 

• Like 13

8 hours ago, love4life said:

https://twitter.com/potatingcheese/status/876256084725342208 This tweet came across my news feed the other day and it became my favorite thing.. It was on the ep but i didn't notice that JW or JCW leaned closer and even closed his eyes when BH or NJH kissed him.. While on other angles he had his eyes wide open, here you can see him closing his eyes..  (I keep saying JW or JCW and BH or NJH bcs i can't really tell them apart.. It feels like they are not JW and BH when rehearsing 

And here.. https://www.instagram.com/p/BViPkLwD4hH/he was looking at her lips.. 

But it was supposed to be a surprise kiss so why close his eyes/look at her lips/lean closer? :D:D

I think he won't let her go that easily next time she kisses him :lol:

I can agree with you on these and this is why I am kinda suspicious about their true relationship or should I say what they personally feel for each other. 

I could see some fondness in the way JCW look at NJH, wherein I haven't notice him doing in his previous co-star, so I am dying with curiosity. 

I feel like every intimate moment he had with NJH he look forward to and enjoying those opportunity not just for drama's sake but for himself.  I am sorry for my being nosy on these two... I can't help it! :)

• Like 23

Waahh i just found this thread!! God bless me:D

Thank you very much for creating this thread.. send my hugs and kisses :heart: just like the others, i'm in love with these two! How could you not!

i watched healer even K2 , and i watched SKL as well.. But i didn't mind the love line on those dramas, it didn't bothered me if they end up together or not.. because i prefer to focus on the other things to the romance.. But not this time. This time i'm hooked . Thanks to PD nim, writer nim, and mostly to our cameraman who doesn't miss every moment of our OTP.. *and to zoom in the no- cut ver kiss so we can clearly see hmmm.. you know what i mean:wub::D*

• Like 20

10 hours ago, ucup19 said:

Waahh i just found this thread!! God bless me:D

Thank you very much for creating this thread.. send my hugs and kisses :heart: just like the others, i'm in love with these two! How could you not!

i watched healer even K2 , and i watched SKL as well.. But i didn't mind the love line on those dramas, it didn't bothered me if they end up together or not.. because i prefer to focus on the other things to the romance.. But not this time. This time i'm hooked . Thanks to PD nim, writer nim, and mostly to our cameraman who doesn't miss every moment of our OTP.. *and to zoom in the no- cut ver kiss so we can clearly see hmmm.. you know what i mean:wub::D*

In general, i don't usually ship co actors since that's their job. And this is the first time i've seen a on screen couple actually act like a couple off screen too. Those glances... my bad, stares, those looks that they give each other, They both try to make each other feel good and less tired. Skinship... waaa.. whether they are both american style or they can't hide..

But still american style does not include grabbing wrists/hands in every chance he gets or kiss her like that.. French kiss, he bit her lips, he did all sort of things in that no cut version... And i don't think that was on the script bcs we didn't see that in the ep nor in the bts

11 hours ago, iloveknovela said:

I can agree with you on these and this is why I am kinda suspicious about their true relationship or should I say what they personally feel for each other. 

I could see some fondness in the way JCW look at NJH, wherein I haven't notice him doing in his previous co-star, so I am dying with curiosity. 

I feel like every intimate moment he had with NJH he look forward to and enjoying those opportunity not just for drama's sake but for himself.  I am sorry for my being nosy on these two... I can't help it! :)

I am starting to think that this is what a fateful encounter is.. They almost met in a drama 8 years ago, They were both in kbs drama awards 3 years ago, they have a common friend (at least i know so) SIG-her previews partner-his friend. they presented an award together in sma in feb, they go to the same salon god knows for how long, they starred in the same drama in may and Idk if CW and JH noticed but they are both one-anothers ideal type... It does sound like a set up from god doesn't it? 

• Like 18
  • LOL 1

Is it just me or are they giving off a couple vibe in the new BTS?! Like they've made it offical now! You can see how couple-ish there touches and body language seems.  In the previous ones there was a "they like each other" vibe but this one they seems like their already together. :flushed:

• Like 16

Im a diehard SS shipper but these two are just too cute not to be shipped. They make me giddy and excited... I wonder if JCW's actions are natural from him even with his other leading ladies in the past. I mean, he's so comfortable with her and just really gets to her space. The BTS are getting more and more exciting and something we all anticipate even moreso than the drama itself. 

At first I thought JCW is probably acting out the BTS too especially because now they know that they are getting good following and feedback but then again I realized that he's consistently been like that even in the beginning when the drama is not that popular yet. Either he is just so fond of NJH and loves to play with her or he's developing the attraction which is why his hugs, kiss are becoming more real. I also wonder why he always have to grab her arm, hands or put his arm/s around her when it's not even needed. I think he is attracted to her and I don't know if it's something that lasts beyond the drama but for now, it's so sweet to watch... let's just enjoy the ride :)

• Like 21
  • Love 1