[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Finally! Thanks so much for creating this thread. I've been looking for their thread. Really really love their acting and chemistry in Suspicious Partner! All their BTS, is just love..

One of my fav..

• Like 23

JiBong Couple! I'm a very diehard Songsong shipper. I have same feeling & vibes with bts. You can't fake that closeness. It could be the start of something, who knows... Hope they continue to communicate while he's in the army. 

• Like 16

Hello to everyone,

Thanks for creating this thread though super busy with life and unable to be active in soompi much special SP drama thread but do lurk there whenever get time and it is only drama i am currently watching... by seeing their bts video always smile like fool,so want to ship them they have super chemistry on and off screen and if i am not wrong whenever asked Ji wook ( heheh always call him my wookie :wub: but ready to share with NJH :tongue:   ) about his ideal type girl he said someone with whom he can talk easily , and we can see via bts how comfortable he is with njh....

Lol  i guess i love to ship alot :D:tongue: 

my one shipped sailed(Ahngoo), another ship sailing (Honey couple) and now aboard a new ship(jibong) heheh May good Lord have mercy at my shipper heart :tongue: 

• Like 14
  • Sad 1

Thank you for making this thread!!! This is my first time to join a thread, I have always been a silent shipper, and I just want to be able to share all my feels with you guys! Kyaa, Jibong/JiJi couple fighting!

Edited by dalkiiya
My internet was acting up so i posted something that was almost the same. Mianhae
  • Like 10

I didn't know before that they had so many encounters.. Same drama (but didn't meet each other), KBS drama awards back in 2014

And also a mutual friend SIG that JiHyun had a pretty much good chemi (but not at the JiJi level.. their's is off charts)

They presented an award at SMA in Jan and also go to the same salon

Now if this is not destiny, not an ill-fated one, i do not know what to call it

• Like 22

Finally , a shipper land for JCW and NJH.

Actually I watched JCW a quite time and he seems quite shippable with his partner in his dramas.

But...it's a but, I haven't seen him get so close with any partner like NJH. I don't know if he was effected by his character in this drama or else. Just can say, he is very very close to her, comfortable with her and tease her a lot.......I think man likes to tease the girl that he likes...Even many fans said that NJH is the least beautiful one in all female partners of JCW.

Whatever, JCW likes her is priority condition. 

• Like 19

On 6/12/2017 at 11:24 PM, bonuibonui said:

YEHEY!!!! LET THE SHIPPING GALORE BEGINS.

I confess when I first watched Healer, I shipped JCW to PMY hard. Like ultimate OTP!

But it happens every single time that I ship JCW to anyone even to a wall because he is shippable okay? hahahaha

BUT this is the first time I'm joining a thread that officially ship a particular actor to an actress. And yes, JCWXPMY OTP got dethroned by these two adorable puppies that I will be shipping for the rest of my life (I swore).

Disregard the age gap because numbers really don't matter, I want them to be real (SO HARD). So dramagods? kdramagods? GOD? god of love? and whoever god that is there to hear my wished...especially korean archery cupid...PLEASEEEEE!!! With your accurate archery skills, throw to these two your blessings and let them be one!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA XD

p.s. Sorry for being a hardcore. I just can't with these two!!!!

(I posted the same post in another thread exclusively for these two.) Is this the official one or the other that was also posted in the drama thread? I'm confused so I'll post in both thread :)

KYAAAAAAH! And you're here as well! :D

You know, it's the same for me. I hate haaaate HAAAAATE shipping actors coz ultimately we really don't know the real score between them.

HOWEVER, THESE TWO. These cuties are just killing me. Like I am slayed! Hahaha. So I created this thread because I can't find one for them or even their characters. I mean, we have to have a place to scream, to rant, share and fangirl and simply be delusional about them. LOL

You mentioned that you were shipping JCWXPMY before. Um, if you don't mind me asking.. how was JCW before and now? No need to answer if you don't feel like answering. Haha. Though I read that there's a difference to how he treats, PMY, IY and NJH. :) And yes, I watched Healer and K2 as well for JCW. I watched WHWMF, SKL and AL for NJH. And yes, I see differences. :D

About this thread, I think this is the only shipping thread for NJH and JCW in the soompi shipping thread. :)

On 6/11/2017 at 11:43 PM, mikmik said:

OMG!!!!THANK YOU!!!FINALLY WE HAVE OUR COUPLE OWN THREAD!YAY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE MORE AND MORE FROME YOU ALL GUYS,AND OF COURSE MORE AND MUCH MORE FROM OUR CUTE JOBONG COUPLE!!!

You have to come here often and share your thoughts chingu. :)

17 hours ago, samantha88 said:

I ship them hard also, but part of me know it's quite difficult for the ship to sail, since JCW will enlist soon after the drama end:(

Aw. True. Don't be too sad. That's still a long ways. We still have time. Enjoy the moment. Just like these two. :)

On 6/13/2017 at 7:45 AM, kyrajijin said:

Hi everyone!

So happy this thread created!! I have been a lurker for many kdrama thread and shipped many otp before. However uri jibong couple really got me squel and make me reveal myself. Hahahahha.  

As JCW can't  keep his hand from NJH, me also can't keep my fingers from this thread. 

I don't have many friends who is into K Drama so im happy that i can find many chingu who i can scream squel and talk with here. 

Jibong couple & Jibong shipper, Fighting! 

THIS. This is exactly why I created this thread. To find my chingus/friends who ships these two unashamedly. No guilt. No judgment. Pure bliss. LOL

So guys, don't keep your thoughts to yourselves. Post it here. I know we all love reading everyone's comments as it made us feel we are not alone in this crazy ship. Hoho~

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, Tien Le said:

Finally , a shipper land for JCW and NJH.

Actually I watched JCW a quite time and he seems quite shippable with his partner in his dramas.

But...it's a but, I haven't seen him get so close with any partner like NJH. I don't know if he was effected by his character in this drama or else. Just can say, he is very very close to her, comfortable with her and tease her a lot.......I think man likes to tease the girl that he likes...Even many fans said that NJH is the least beautiful one in all female partners of JCW.

Whatever, JCW likes her is priority condition. 

NJH is one beautiful lady. Sometimes fans can be mean especially if it comes to their fave oppa so let's not just mind them. Haha.

You mentioned about JCW's closeness with his partners..

really-please-elaboratei.jpg

4 hours ago, kyrajijin said:

I recently watched an old interview of NJH. Cant remember what show but i think during or after her filming what happens to my family. The interviewer ask her about her type irl. She said Park Hyung Shik is childish , but on the other hand Seo Kang Jun is manly. She said she want to merge these 2 characters into 1. (something like that) 

And with that statement... my ship has sailed! 

JCW just perfect for her!!! Kyaaaaaa.. 

Yes. She did say that when she was asked to choose between the two. Clever girl. 

During Angel Eyes, the daram she was with Kang Haneul, she was asked about her ideal as well. She mentioned that she likes guys who are AFFECTIONATE. We know someone like that right? *wink* *wink*

8 hours ago, dalkiiya said:

Thank you for making this thread!!! This is my first time to join a thread, I have always been a silent shipper, and I just want to be able to share all my feels with you guys! Kyaa, Jibong/JiJi couple fighting!

Aigoo. Don't be a silent shipper. YOU. CAN. BE. LOUD. HERE. Trust me. Haha.

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

@stucked @kyrajijin and JCW ideal type is a girl who has a pretty smiles 

17352484_1966818636884335_23242790738303

and someone he could click on and let him be childish and innocent and with JH we're seeing a really innocent and childish CW that we've ever seen

Yea.. not bcs i want to ship them but... it is getting impossible to not ship them.. with every bts that they release, every still and interview, i can't help but ship them :heart: 

P.S No matter how i looked at this pic.. i kept seeing JH (even before i started shipping them seriously)

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, love4life said:

@stucked @kyrajijin and JCW ideal type is a girl who has a pretty smiles 

and someone he could click on and let him be childish and innocent and with JH we're seeing a really innocent and childish CW that we've ever seen

Yea.. not bcs i want to ship them but... it is getting impossible to not ship them.. with every bts that they release, every still and interview, i can't help but ship them :heart: 

P.S No matter how i looked at this pic.. i kept seeing JH (even before i started shipping them seriously)

HAHA. And I think he did that interview right after their first script reading for SP as he's wearing the same shirt (the pink one with a black collar), correct me if I'm wrong though. And yes, NJH's smile is... it's literally sunshine. :)

• Like 13

JiBong Couple! I'm a very diehard Songsong shipper. I have same feeling & vibes with bts. You can't fake that closeness. It could be the start of something, who knows... Hope they continue to communicate while he's in the army. 

I totally agree with you! My feeling is same you.
  • Like 12

Hi all.... thank you for creating this thread. 

I am Song-Song shipper and now I'm on this ship as well. 
I love the drama SP  but after watching the BTS I could not believe how touchy feely they both are.
Is that normal behaviour? 

When i saw SP trailer for the first time, i tot this girl is not as pretty as other actresses but NJH really grows on me and i think she has an amazing personality. 

Im enjoying the moment for now since CJW is going to be enlisted.  But I still hope they'll date IRL. hehehhhe

• Like 13