[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

42 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Hey guys, I was searching some good mvs to watch when found this reaction video. Enjoy :)

Hahaha... they same with me. This is my fav.scene too ,the beginning from ep.21. I love every time wuji catched fuyao's hand and put on his face plus his flirt smile. Omg... can make our heart beat so fast...LOL. thx for this post. Now we know foreigners are love wufu too...:wub:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Hey guys, I was searching some good mvs to watch when found this reaction video. Enjoy :)

This was fun to watch! Makes me miss WuFu and their comments are good and funny! 

21 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

Why not see @furu.vu217 on this thread today...she usually ol on this thread and post or sharing news for us everyday when fuyao was aired. Miss her so much...:wub: 

Miss you too ^^ I was happy that I could help something for everyone during Fuyao's broadcast.

Since Fuyao was over, I was officially unemployed at this thread lol :P

7 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

Miss you too ^^ I was happy that I could help something for everyone during Fuyao's broadcast.

Since Fuyao was over, I was officially unemployed at this thread lol :P

Miss you my dear...not see you in this thread make me feel like something is missing.. yeah miss your comment and sharing with us :wub:

姐妹们, @lovecarnation, @rinkyu 

I've been very busy in real life. Yes, currently watching TROP (raws) but not commenting in any other thread. TROP's plot is very interesting n I can follow the story even tho' I don't fully understand the dialogue. Like the OTP (Chen Kun & Ni Ni) n supporting cast a lot but not the same love I have for our WuFu.

I still intend to re-watch LOFY, probably starting next week... hehe cannot handle too many C-dramas at any one time. 

19 minutes ago, pristineqi said:

姐妹们, @lovecarnation, @rinkyu 

I've been very busy in real life. Yes, currently watching TROP (raws) but not commenting in any other thread. TROP's plot is very interesting n I can follow the story even tho' I don't fully understand the dialogue. Like the OTP (Chen Kun & Ni Ni) n supporting cast a lot but not the same love I have for our WuFu.

I still intend to re-watch LOFY, probably starting next week... hehe cannot handle too many C-dramas at any one time. 

Long time no see you in this thread make me miss you so much...LOL.. hear your opinion about TROP maybe i will watch it too, but after i rewatch my fuyao first..:joy:  hope your work will be finished and will visit us again in this forum.I'm waiting for you... :joy:

13 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

Why not see @furu.vu217 on this thread today...she usually ol on this thread and post or sharing news for us everyday when fuyao was aired. Miss her so much...:wub: 

miss @pristineqi and @cheeriekwantoo,miss our translator too...where are you all :tears:

Hi everyone, i m still around and reading our wufu's news though i m in the mood for qianlong's harem at the moment. :tounge_xd: Thanks for keeping the thread active. 

2 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:

Hi everyone, i m still around and reading our wufu's news though i m in the mood for qianlong's harem at the moment. :tounge_xd: Thanks for keeping the thread active. 

Hi @cheeriekwan @pristineqi both @lovecarnation and I are missing you guys and the rest too :D I still have no mood to watch any Cdrama after our WuFu. I guess it will be awhile. Contemplating to get on the TROP bandwagon though but am too scared to commit :sweatingbullets:

24 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:

ok.. i will wait you come back to this thread and share your comment again with us...LOL. btw, what series do you watch now? is TROP too?

15 minutes ago, rinkyu said:

Hi @cheeriekwan @pristineqi both @lovecarnation and I are missing you guys and the rest too :D I still have no mood to watch any Cdrama after our WuFu. I guess it will be awhile. Contemplating to get on the TROP bandwagon though but am too scared to commit :sweatingbullets:

LOL... u are same with me :joy:

10 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

ok.. i will wait you to come back to this thread and share your comment again with us...LOL. btw, what series do you watch now? is TROP too?

I m not in TROP yet though i want to see Nini and Chenkun. I m stucked in Yanxi Palace now. I love both the story and cast very much. It is going to end this week not sure if i will start Ruyi or TROP then.

this video is so funny and so sweet when ethan ran to yangmi and without hesitation hugged her:wub: . :heart: our wufu..LOL

I'm very happy and totally agree with Ethan when he choose the red colour and when yangmi asked why the red colour match with her, he answered because the red colour means is sincere, straightward, pretty, beautiful and generous. yessss. it means yangmi in his heart is like the red colour and i like ethan's praise for yangmi..:wub: 

3 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

I'm very happy and totally agree with Ethan when he choose the red colour and when yangmi asked why the red colour match with her, he answered because the red colour means is sincere, straightward, pretty, beautiful and generous. yessss. it means yangmi in his heart is like the red colour and i like ethan's praise for yangmi..:wub: 

Me too! Red really makes her very elegant and beautiful! If only she wasn't married then I would ship them in real life! If she ever announce the end of her marriage then I will ship them for real. But Ethan has to work hard and win her heart. He should learn from his role of WJ to capture a women's heart. ^_^

I'm DEAD!  Only she can say this!!

YM: Because no matter how hard he confessed, I didn't feel anything!

Ethan: A lot of pressure that time.

YM: No one pay attention!!

:joy:  :joy:  :joy:

Interviewer: Can you tell me how to confess?

YM: You should do it truly sincere. May be because he never truly sincere in his life...

Ethan: :heartbreak:

YM: no..no...I'm joking. :D

47 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

Me too! Red really makes her very elegant and beautiful! If only she wasn't married then I would ship them in real life! If she ever announce the end of her marriage then I will ship them for real. But Ethan has to work hard and win her heart. He should learn from his role of WJ to capture a women's heart. ^_^

Yes...i see have some people said likes u. They want ship them in real life but yangmi was married already. If yangmi wasn't married maybe i really want they can be together but have one requirement, like you said he must likes our prince wuji just have one soulmate in his life ,that is yangmi ,our fuyao. I also see some people say about her marriage is not going good but as yangmi fans i will always support and pray for her can have a wonderful and happy family with her beautiful daughter. Hope her daughter can likes yangmi, beautiful,strong and elegant. 

10 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

For Ethan's lovers in this forum...:lol: he looks cute when was child

Reveal hidden contents

Qukiws2.png

VjbZGA4.png

ZyWAphn.png

the first pic and 2nd pic he looks chubby...LOL and the 3rd pic of his face looks very same with now

Ethan so cute...

Wuji....

4 hours ago, Liting1 said:

I wonder if she trolls her male leads more than her husband, Hawick? Lol. :P

That means she trolls her husband too :o :sweatingbullets: :lol:

By the way I'm impressed by YM. His husband surely did hard-work to woo her! I don't know much about him but I admire him the way he stood up for her every time. :) 

Archived