[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

Interview with 经天

Sohu Entertainment: Let us first tell you how you first received the role of the zhangsun wuji.

经天: I was quite surprised when the producer came to me to play this role, because I haven’t made a TV show for a long time. But when I heard that yang mi would be played, I wouldn’t have it, I just picked it up.

Sohu Entertainment: So it is because Yang Mi you took the show?

经天: Yes. Part of the reason is because of yang mi, partly because I read the novel "", they let me read the novel before sending the script to me. I was very impressed with the zhangsun wuji because of his many changes and resourcefulness. So I thought, I have not played this role, I want to play it.

Sohu Entertainment: You said that you heard Yang Mi have played this drama, you came, so you was very impressed with her before?

经天: I made an advertisement with her many years ago, and then I was very impressed with this girl. Because I am too polite to people who are not familiar, to some extent my protective color and insecurities, but the power is not such a person. I remember seeing her for the first time, I said, "Hello, please advise us when you meet for the first time." Then she said, "Don't we have a day? Don't be so polite." I thought, wow, even one Girls are more generous than me. Then I have seen her works in recent years, such as "Sansheng Sanshi Shili Peach Blossoms", so I heard her play, I said go.

Sohu Entertainment: After filming "", do you have a deeper understanding of her?

经天: After the filming, she soon became my spiritual teacher. Although the power is sometimes poor, she still cares about me. Although she is younger than me, when I encounter some emotional problems, she can give me some advice that others can't offer me. :wub::wub::wub:

Sohu Entertainment: Do you think you have a CP sense with Yang Mi?

经天: There should be.:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Sohu Entertainment: I feel that both of you are quite familiar in private.

经天: She didn't put me in the eyes, you know? I said, "I am older than you!" She said, "What about that?" She is really a very special girl I have encountered since I worked. Very chic, not artificial.:w00t::wub::w00t::wub::w00t::wub:

Sohu Entertainment: After the filming, will you still have contact with her in private?

经天: Yes. I will call her if there is a situation.:D:D:D (Sohu Entertainment: emotional situation?) and the like. I will say, "I ask you, why is this?" She said, "Hey, you really have to understand a woman."

Sohu Entertainment: If you find a girlfriend in the future, will you find her this type:wub::wub::wub:

经天: She said that I can find her type, as long as I have more charm, haha, joking. I don't know, I don't know what type I will find in the future. It is hard to talk about feelings.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cukubidu Thank you! What does "CP sense" mean? Like Ethan believes they can be a couple? :wub: 

YM really made an impact on him. If only they knew each other before she got herself married. But then, we'll have to see what the future holds for the both of them. I did hear from her fans that her marriage isn't going well too and they don't live together anymore. Wish YM and ET both happiness in love and life! ^_^

1 hour ago, cukubidu said:

Interview with 经天

Sohu Entertainment: Let us first tell you how you first received the role of the zhangsun wuji.

经天: I was quite surprised when the producer came to me to play this role, because I haven’t made a TV show for a long time. But when I heard that yang mi would be played, I wouldn’t have it, I just picked it up.

经天: Yes. Part of the reason is because of yang mi, partly because I read the novel "", they let me read the novel before sending the script to me. I was very impressed with the zhangsun wuji because of his many changes and resourcefulness. So I thought, I have not played this role, I want to play it.

Sohu Entertainment: You said that you heard Yang Mi have played this drama, you came, so you was very impressed with her before?

经天: I made an advertisement with her many years ago, and then I was very impressed with this girl. Because I am too polite to people who are not familiar, to some extent my protective color and insecurities, but the power is not such a person. I remember seeing her for the first time, I said, "Hello, please advise us when you meet for the first time." Then she said, "Don't we have a day? Don't be so polite." I thought, wow, even one Girls are more generous than me. Then I have seen her works in recent years, such as "Sansheng Sanshi Shili Peach Blossoms", so I heard her play, I said go.

Sohu Entertainment: After filming "", do you have a deeper understanding of her?

经天: After the filming, she soon became my spiritual teacher. Although the power is sometimes poor, she still cares about me. Although she is younger than me, when I encounter some emotional problems, she can give me some advice that others can't offer me. :wub::wub::wub:

经天: She didn't put me in the eyes, you know? I said, "I am older than you!" She said, "What about that?" She is really a very special girl I have encountered since I worked. Very chic, not artificial.:w00t::wub::w00t::wub::w00t::wub:

Sohu Entertainment: After the filming, will you still have contact with her in private?

经天: Yes. I will call her if there is a situation.:D:D:D (Sohu Entertainment: emotional situation?) and the like. I will say, "I ask you, why is this?" She said, "Hey, you really have to understand a woman."

Sohu Entertainment: If you find a girlfriend in the future, will you find her this type:wub::wub::wub:

经天: She said that I can find her type, as long as I have more charm, haha, joking. I don't know, I don't know what type I will find in the future. It is hard to talk about feelings.

Awwwww I can't stop blushing while reading this. :lol: :D

Ethan in future when you find a girl, don't forget to ask her opinion; she will make best choice for you :wub:

Thanks for sharing this :)

5 hours ago, Liting1 said:

@cukubidu Thank you! What does "CP sense" mean? Like Ethan believes they can be a couple? :wub: 

YM really made an impact on him. If only they knew each other before she got herself married. But then, we'll have to see what the future holds for the both of them. I did hear from her fans that her marriage isn't going well too and they don't live together anymore. Wish YM and ET both happiness in love and life! ^_^

maybe it's mean that a compatible partner in acting..... 

6 hours ago, cukubidu said:

Interview with 经天

Thanks for sharing :D

6 hours ago, Liting1 said:

What does "CP sense" mean? Like Ethan believes they can be a couple:wub: 

CP - couple :wub:

9 hours ago, cukubidu said:

Interview with 经天

thanks so much for your post and sharing with us... i want to asked the sentences which underline is u want us to read that points right? LOL because i'm very like and feel happy plus funny when read all the sentences which underlines.

1. But when I heard that yang mi would be played, I wouldn’t have it, I just picked it up.

it means the reason he accept this series is because his partner yangmi , yes... i ever asked myself, is he have a feeling with yangmi? because i never heard ethan accept movie or series ,the reason because his partners and i'm salute with him, because he was so gentle say that reason that he accepted this series because yangmi. :wub:

2. and then I was very impressed with this girl. 

the first impression of Yangmi to ethan, made him immediately receive this series...LOL..for the second time i think ethan maybe really like yangmi in his real life.

3. she can give me some advice that others can't offer me.

because ethan like her, so that others can't offer him except yangmi...LOL but i think yangmi really teached ethan many things so why he can said yangmi is his spritual teacher.

4. She is really a very special girl I have encountered since I worked. Very chic, not artificial

omg.. "she is really a very special girl" ... special in your heart too maybe ethan...LOL so why every time ethan meet yangmi often want to hugged her...:wub: 

anyway :heart: our wufu

38 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

thanks so much for your post and sharing with us... i want to asked the sentences which underline is u want us to read that points right? LOL because i'm very like and feel happy plus funny when read all the sentences which underlines.

yesss....that's important points :D:D:D

41 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

4. She is really a very special girl I have encountered since I worked. Very chic, not artificial

omg.. "she is really a very special girl" ... special in your heart too maybe ethan...LOL so why every time ethan meet yangmi often want to hugged her...:wub: 

anyway :heart: our wufu

actually, I believe ET really likes YM but because YM has married ... that feeling should be kept ... but who knows what will happen in the future ... if they're destined ... they will one day ... but if they're not destined .... they can still be good friends right 

no matter what .... we always :heart: our wufu

:wub::lol:wuji fuyao:wub::lol:  our lovely =====4ever 2gether=====

4 minutes ago, cukubidu said:

yesss....that's important points :D:D:D

actually, I believe ET really likes YM but because YM has married ... that feeling should be kept ... but who knows what will happen in the future ... if they're destined ... they will one day ... but if they're not destined .... they can still be good friends right 

no matter what .... we always :heart: our wufu

:wub::lol:wuji fuyao:wub::lol:  our lovely =====4ever 2gether=====

yeah...i agree with u... i also believe Yangmi is special girl in ethan's heart, but because she was married, so he must kept his feeling  :grin: i'm very curious are they still contact each other until now? LOL but i'm very happy every time looks they are so familiar. , hope they will always be a very best friends.:thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

yeah...i agree with u... i also believe Yangmi is special girl in ethan's heart, but because she was married, so he must kept his feeling  :grin: i'm very curious are they still contact each other until now? LOL but i'm very happy every time looks they are so familiar. , hope they will always be a very best friends.:thumbsup:

as a friend ... maybe they are still contact each other..... :):)

6 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

so why every time ethan meet yangmi often want to hugged her...:wub: 

Are talking about their hug in interview? I saw that interview earlier with slightly different translation which says "Aren't we always like this in drama?" I think he was referring these hugs :wub:

rertg.jpg

trythh.jpg

Haha....Smart Ethan :lol:  

17 hours ago, cukubidu said:

Interview with 经天

OMG can't stop smiling while reading this. They have good friendship. I hope Ethan will find his partner in life soon.  Whom he will cherish so much. As for YangMi, I hope lasting happiness and joy for her marriage and family. Loving and supporting my WuFu. God bless us all!

On 8/22/2018 at 9:22 AM, cukubidu said:

I agree with you.
no one is perfect...
palace 宫 Swords of Legends 古剑 奇 谭 Eternal Love 三生 三世 十里 桃花 Legend of Fuyao 扶摇. this drama from 2011-2018. what I'm very sure that she has improved a lot.
whatever they (haters) say.
who cares...
a fact that can't be denied is yang mi increasingly popular from year to year ... yang mi know out there,she had a haters,but yang mi always think positive and their (haters) words don't drop her even make her stronger by proving that she will act more well in the future

Jane star is mostly on HK entertainment news so therefore they are HK audiences.   They tend to be bias toward their HK stars and mistreat c-stars mostly, even in their reporting.   Use to read those news all the time and they do snubbed China stars a lot before, as they f China star below HK star. Remember HK drama used to dominated the Asian and International industry for years.  So they a bit big headed, both fans and stars.  Just how years ago most HK stars in go into China Drama to get higher pays and popular thing for China drama to do, but now you rarely seen any.  And if it did it is not well received.  Plus now China drama exceed them in storyline, costumes and stars and scenery. Now Cdrama is the in thing! Sorry I used to watch TVB and follow their stars long ago, but now it seem they not as good and all my fave stars got older no longer acting.

As for Yang Mi winning an award they stop bashing her, that will never happen because they are haters that are created by her rivals ( sure she got lots of them).  She did win best actress award for Reset movie.  Best actress award movie meant more than drama, that meant her acting exceptional. It a very hard award to win.  Still she can’t act?  So no matter what hater will always hate.  I follow YM since her Paladin 3 and Palace made me her solid fan.  So to me Yang can’t do no wrong neither.lol

I totally respects how she kept her private life private and do what she does best, entertain.  She classy all around.

cant wait for her new dramas especially one Once Young. Wonder who going to be her male costar?

Also haters hate her not because she bad at what she does, they hate her because she good at it become more popular.  Therefore she become someone harder to knock down.  Just saying..

14 minutes ago, dillycat said:

Jane star is mostly on HK entertainment news so therefore they are HK audiences.   They tend to be bias toward their HK stars and mistreat c-stars mostly, even in their reporting.   Use to read those news all the time and they do snubbed China stars a lot before, as they f China star below HK star. Remember HK drama used to dominated the Asian and International industry for years.  So they a bit big headed, both fans and stars.  Just how years ago most HK stars in go into China Drama to get higher pays and popular thing for China drama to do, but now you rarely seen any.  And if it did it is not well received.  Plus now China drama exceed them in storyline, costumes and stars and scenery. Now Cdrama is the in thing! Sorry I used to watch TVB and follow their stars long ago, but now it seem they not as good and all my fave stars got older no longer acting.

As for Yang Mi winning an award they stop bashing her, that will never happen because they are haters that are created by her rivals ( sure she got lots of them).  She did win best actress award for Reset movie.  Best actress award movie meant more than drama, that meant her acting exceptional. It a very hard award to win.  Still she can’t act?  So no matter what hater will always hate.  I follow YM since her Paladin 3 and Palace made me her solid fan.  So to me Yang can’t do no wrong neither.lol

I totally respects how she kept her private life private and do what she does best, entertain.  She classy all around.

cant wait for her new dramas especially one Once Young. Wonder who going to be her male costar?

I thought "Deng Lun" was rumored to be the male lead for Once Young? Are they looking for a younger male actor for this? I haven't read the novel or synopsis. 

2 hours ago, dillycat said:

Also haters hate her not because she bad at what she does, they hate her because she good at it become more popular.  Therefore she become someone harder to knock down.  Just saying..

:thumbsup: that's right.....

9 hours ago, Liting1 said:

I thought "Deng Lun" was rumored to be the male lead for Once Young? Are they looking for a younger male actor for this? I haven't read the novel or synopsis. 

I thought so too, but not official confirmed yet.  I hope they didn’t drop this drama. Sort of scare because haven’t heard anything since April..

4 hours ago, dillycat said:

I thought so too, but not official confirmed yet.  I hope they didn’t drop this drama. Sort of scare because haven’t heard anything since April..

I read that they will begin filming on sept or oct. 

Archived