On 9/29/2017 at 1:15 AM, neonarmistice said:

omg the scene has suspense but cuteness also...chef i missed you...

what's the name chef has for yoon sunbae in his phone? My bartleby?

If it's that, then that means they're communicating well, she's been telling him about her work and heimdal.

Heee. I just finished rewatching s1 and Bartley is a callback to their relationship in that season. I think it refers to JM's struggle then when she labored through life like a robot and then finally let go to live for herself. She was reading the book, Barteby the Scrivener, too.

also in one of the S1 post show interviews, while all the guys confessed deep feelings for the girls on the show, all JY could say for EJ was "because she's pretty" too

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh what a pity... imagine if SM was there too and hearing their bathroom conversation with JW's voice :tongue::ph34r:

i love this drama so much. The writing , directing and casts are all awesome. 

Ssong is my ultimate bias but how can i not adore all  the girls... their love for each other is so beautiful. Especially JM who is so admirable, strong, wise, responsible, dependable, and  understanding. She is the mother of the Belle Espoque.  Glad that she has chef who she can depend on.

Eun totally changed  after coming to that house. She really acts like a cute little maknae of the family. Not only to JH but the way she talks to her unnies is full of cutesy now

can't wait for all the boys gathering together with the addition of Chef and Sm. Chef and Yoon sunbae will be this elegant couple lol vs  Wacky couple JW-SM

4 hours ago, haymochi said:

JW left her phone in Seoul and poor Sungmin came alone with fried chicken

9 missed calls from him. Isn't that super obvious? Guy just need to confess or JW has to realize her feelings .

that stare when she was putting ointment on him was crazy though. A kiss scene would be perfect

if they kiss, Sungmin lips will taste like ointment.. hahahaha.. but i don't know.. this is not a typical drama which they can just kiss even  while they're eating pot belly *cough..another..miss.. cough..oh... * hahhaa..

but i m really hope they can give us at least 1 hot kiss.. then i can sleep in PEACE... hahaha

Sigh what a pity... imagine if SM was there too and hearing their bathroom conversation with JW's voice :tongue::ph34r:

i love this drama so much. The writing , directing and casts are all awesome. 

Ssong is my ultimate bias but how can i not adore all  the girls... their love for each other is so beautiful. Especially JM who is so admirable, strong, wise, responsible, dependable, and  understanding. She is the mother of the Belle Espoque.  Glad that she has chef who she can depend on.

Eun totally changed  after coming to that house. She really acts like a cute little maknae of the family. Not only to JH but the way she talks to her unnies is full of cutesy now

can't wait for all the boys gathering together with the addition of Chef and Sm. Chef and Yoon sunbae will be this elegant couple lol vs  Wacky couple JW-SM

i can imagine he blinking his eyes nervously thinking about JW sexy legs..

I didn't watch live today bc i was sensing this ep won't have much Sungmin in it and i was correct hahahaha but it was hilarious how they made SM bring all that chicken. I lowkey think is a payback for not going to the hospital on season 1 :tongue:.

The letter was definitely written towards jiwon bc it mentioned college. MJH  tried to ask jiwon for help  (bc she saw what happened) but for jiwon those memories were just too traumatizing that she couldn't remember? . MJH probably wanted to see the culprit pay for what he had done but she couldn't do it and Jiwon would try to do just that Idk how tho.

Jiwon will go to look for the teacher and tell mjh's it was him who ruined her life.After she's like on wedding ceremony of the teacher's family(?)(Sungmin might go with her and that's why they saw him with a suit ?)  to talk and expose what the teacher had done.... 

I think Sungmin is trying to prevent mjh's bf to do smth (idk what house is it ) and he gets hit and when things get clarified the ssongsungmin scene happens. I don't think there'll be a kiss in this part but i think there's going to be a serious conversation in ep 13( " After having met you, nothing is going right for me").

I think everything but the heimdal concert will likely be in the 13th ep , with the closure of mjh story. The last episode might be about Ssongsungmin(hopefully), eun's parents and to wrap anything else left.

9 hours ago, rcalma said:

tumblr_ox3o10FjBk1u2dd0eo1_540.png

Ep13 Preview..... Was that Chef Park???? hahaha im excited

Hahahahha i can't with sungmin expression , like you can obviously notice he's doing this just for jiwon xD

2 hours ago, einYoshiChan said:

if they kiss, Sungmin lips will taste like ointment.. hahahaha.. but i don't know.. this is not a typical drama which they can just kiss even  while they're eating pot belly *cough..another..miss.. cough..oh... * hahhaa..

but i m really hope they can give us at least 1 hot kiss.. then i can sleep in PEACE... hahaha

i can imagine he blinking his eyes nervously thinking about JW sexy legs..

Lol his trademark ... blinking eyes everytime  he is fluttered by Jiwon :tongue:

about the letter yes it is for JW but i think that is just a sudden emotion of anger, jealousy, all mixed up seeing JW is laughing happily with her friends. Both girls suffered painful event but JW can live normally and also going to college ( a famous one too) while she? No parents, abused by relatives, can't go to school, met awful men, hence ending up in depression.

like Jm said it's weird that she wrote the letter since Christmas but didn't do anything . She commited suicide only three months ago....

the person that she wanted to kill is  the evil art teacher...

and oooh AOY 2 broke 4% rating already

13 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

sungmin throb? how come?? can you explain it..? thanks. ^^

Heart-throb = Someone who's so attractive that he makes people'a heart pound just by being there.

SungMin = ❤❤❤ => SungMin-throb

~Chu chu~

1 hour ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Heart-throb = Someone who's so attractive that he makes people'a heart pound just by being there.

SungMin = ❤❤❤ => SungMin-throb

~Chu chu~

ahhhhh..!! gotcha!! i agree i agree!! and.. Sungmin + Jiwon = love ❤️❤️❤️❤️

ahhh... how many more days do we have left until Friday?? 5?? T.T

4 hours ago, haymochi said:

About the letter yes it is for JW but i think that is just a sudden emotion of anger, jealousy, all mixed up seeing JW is laughing happily with her friends. Both girls suffered painful event but JW can live normally and also going to college ( a famous one too) while she? No parents, abused by relatives, can't go to school, met awful men, hence ending up in depression.

like Jm said it's weird that she wrote the letter since Christmas but didn't do anything . She commited suicide only three months ago....

the person that she wanted to kill is  the evil art teacher..

I wonder what happened in that time to make her want to commit suicide. I hope they clarify it. Maybe she met the art teacher randomly one day. Imagine if she had to give him a massage????!!! I'm actually really sad they made her suicide on the show and didn't give us a chance to see her with JW. I wish they were able to clear everything up from childhood :(

37 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

ahhhhh..!! gotcha!! i agree i agree!! and.. Sungmin + Jiwon = love ❤️❤️❤️❤️

ahhh... how many more days do we have left until Friday?? 5?? T.T

AGREE !! he can make our heart pound by the way he look at jiwon, the way he worried about jiwon, the way he blinking his eyes nervously, the way he mad at jiwon aegyo, the way he stared at sleeping jiwon and everythings..

i m so in love with sungmin character and his chemistry with jiwon since last season..

i hope to see SSW and PEB in a drama again as a lead and same character.. *i now it won't happen(cry)

i can't wait for next week..but i don't want this drama end.. next week is the finale.. andwaee..

i m not ready to say good bye..

By now I think it'll be hard for Jiwon to finally sees Sungmin as a man and accepts him as a boyfriend in just two episodes, so I guess this drama will end with an open ending about their relationship, hinting that they'll go to that way at most.

But the probability of Sungmin finally confessing and trying to make Jiwon sees him as such is still there. It'll probably end with Jiwon realizing that Sungmin likes her, has always been by her side and doing everything for her all along, and matches her so well.

36 minutes ago, riribl said:

By now I think it'll be hard for Jiwon to finally sees Sungmin as a man and accepts him as a boyfriend in just two episodes, so I guess this drama will end with an open ending about their relationship, hinting that they'll go to that way at most.

But the probability of Sungmin finally confessing and trying to make Jiwon sees him as such is still there. It'll probably end with Jiwon realizing that Sungmin likes her, has always been by her side and doing everything for her all along, and matches her so well.

Nooo i hope we get ar least a hug or holding hands this time. It's not enough.. we need a decent closure this time after season 1 open ending about their relationship

they even have a "some or some" relationship on the characters relationship chart and it says can they change from stranger to lover this time? 

I see Jiwon sees SM very differently when she is putting ointment for him. I hope SM will confess by ep 13...maybe JW liked hin too all along . She just doesn't know SM has been in love with her for so long (delusional again)

or the worst could happen that will make viewers cry tears of blood like "Sungmin ah sorry i only see you as a friend" ... nope this won't happen... nope...

23 hours ago, ddeokbokkii said:

She's the reason for season 3. Everytime she came on screen, the screen feels like it's
about to explode. It seems like she bring a storm everywhere she goes. She know how to play 
her character well. No one can play Kang Yi Na better than her. If you take out Episode 1
and the first 1/3 of episode 10. this season 2 is just a bore stories of a group of college
students. I understand that 'Age of Youth' is about 5 individual stories. But, in a group
there is always that one character who is stand out above the rest. And that character is
Kang Yi Na. Kang Yi Na is the heart and soul of Belle Epoque resident.

I totally agree with you. She was soo good at portraying her character in S1, I actually fell in love with her acting right when she kissed the other girl in S1. BTW, I think they already planned S3 because she did say she is going to move in with the girls when she met the guy (I'm still working on their names as you can tell). 

Archived