• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, riribl said:

I came across these great fanmade MVs of Sungmin x Jiwon

This MV is about if Sungmin and Jiwon were dating

This MV is about if Sungmin has a one-sided love on Jiwon

woahhh!! the videos are TRULY VERY VERY good!!! wowww!! its like it's professionally made!! esp the first one!! makes more sense now that I know what the MV is about too!! so thank you @riribl for "translating" the main idea!! Are there more videos of these 2???? I want to watch more now... T.T Off to find more videos (of my favorite couple) to watch & rewatch... ^^

gahh... there's still 2 more days is there?? >.< I'm going crazy.... I can't wait to know what happened to our girls...!! >.< 

New cute pic of the girls:

Also, in the pic posted by Kim MinSuk yesterday, I saw that Son SeungWon answered by saying he did not succeed, and Kim MinSuk answered back by asking him if he wanted to have another nose-bleed :D I took a screen capture I might post this week-end (when I have a bit more free time).

12 minutes ago, day2708 said:

There are new stills of the upcoming episodes 

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=9818135&memberNo=11773044

if someone knows how to post pics please do it

Ps: Where is sungmin ?? why is everyone but him there ?? ugh

just copy and paste the picture source link ^^ ! thanks for sharing ♡

_DSC2059_copy.jpg?type=w800_q75

heimdall go along with them i'm surprised hehe he looks cute XD

_DSC2101_copy_re.jpg?type=w800_q75

is it jiwon parents? why sungmin is not there...:( eunjae wont invite her ex bf but where is sungmiiiiinn. maybe he will show up later looking handsome in that white shirt and black tie rumor because he thought he'll be introduce with his future in-laws? ^_^:wub: delulu mode on lolol

_DSC2480_copy_%EB%A6%AC%ED%84%B0%EC%B9%A

they all look happy <33 it seems like a healing trip. cant wait for tomorrow!

5 minutes ago, jeanyhyun said:

is it jiwon parents? why sungmin is not there...:( eunjae wont invite her ex bf but where is sungmiiiiinn. maybe he will show up later looking handsome in that white shirt and black tie rumor because he thought he'll be introduce with his future in-laws? ^_^:wub: delulu mode on 

they all look happy <33 it seems like a healing trip. cant wait for tomorrow!

hahahaha they are eunjae's parents(well her mother and her stepfather) and they're in eun jae's house/farm

14 minutes ago, neonarmistice said:

@jeanyhyun I think they're EunJae's parents...but me too! where's SungMin?? and it's in this place where Jiwon goes walking alone in morning fog! :confounded:

9 minutes ago, day2708 said:

hahahaha they are eunjae's parents(well her mother and her stepfather) and they're in eun jae's house/farm

lololol sorryyyy my mind full of ssongsungmin so I connect everything with them XD

aah it makes me remember eunjae lovely romantic parents in season 1 :wub:

17 minutes ago, neonarmistice said:

@jeanyhyun I think they're EunJae's parents...but me too! where's SungMin?? and it's in this place where Jiwon goes walking alone in morning fog! :confounded:

maybe..... the scenario ( at least in my head ) went like this :

so after a few weeks (when everyone is healed physically at least), EunJae parents invite them to their orchard (?) for some reason (maybe knowing the girls need healing trip or just random, hey I need help moment )

so they all went.... and invite their respective partner..... except Eunjae I guess and Jiwon...

Jiwon though appears to look better and forget already about the incident, deep down, she still traumatized etc but decided to just hide it .... and so they have 'fun' in the orchard but when they have too much laughs, etc... when she was finally alone, she might feel guilty again after realizing how happy she was.... and so she walk around in the fog the next morning.... ( the grey shirt is the same from the last pic posted )

lol... so weird.. but this what I have in mind....

anyway, the old cheerful Jiwon would be sad to be there with no boyfriend along when the rest of your girls have... and they all sit together too ( no eunjae here ) with their respective partners and there she was, Jiwon... alone....

now, when she's vulnerable... she might feel worse.... I don't know if this scene is going to be a comedy or a sad one now.....

it used to be a funny part when she was alone and complaining about  having no partner but now, it takes into a sad turn......

indonesian sub is out for both ep 9 & 10!! so hopefully eng sub would be out soon!! ^^ 

the stills!!! no sungmin?!?! :( JW's alone??? :( noooooo... i'm worried for her now... T.T i hope the girls call him... but... they don't know him... only Eun & Janghoon met him before (if i'm not wrong...) :( 

Tbh i have no idea how is that scene going to be. I get that yeeun will invite ho chang and maybe all the girl invite Jang hoon .But i don't get how JM will invite Heimdal , they're not even that close....
Eunjae is with her parents at least. And yes it's kind of cruel seeing Ssong there alone without a partner bc she is passing through a hard time and is vulnerable, unlike last season. I would prefer to see only the girls alone in the farm tbh. 

Anyways i going to trust the director i guess

@Kdorama_addict eeeh i thought you are going ro make a drastic turn in your scenario like Sung min suddenly appears somewehere and tadaaa!! Surprise veryone

How come it's so sad????? Then should we make it like the sad JW walking in the forest alone did the unimaginable thing (suicide). Hence Sungmin in black suit *nope. Let me just slap my own mouth shut * 

*me being gibberish and mad that SM is not there*

Don't  pd and writer know the viewers heart?

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

No sungmin????!!!!!

i can't accept this. No!  No! No! No!

i need the girls to  know about this guy

I think the girls know about him since Jiwon told them about the scene where she was about to kiss him and the car's owner caught them...but I don't think they know about their sexual tension, well until now one sided sexual tension

6 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I mean it doesn't make sense that heindal is there....

trying to comfort myself because usually there's a pattern that we won't get much Ssongsungmin next ep but we will get lots of them on Saturday :cry:

i'm worried though.. with heindal being there.. it won't cause any problems for JM & chef's relationship... :( 

gahhh... not much scenes for our ssongsungmin couple?? :( i'm sad... :( i miss them soooo much already... but then again, compared to season 1 this season is much better (as we get to see them more often!!) ^^

4 minutes ago, neonarmistice said:

I think the girls know about him since Jiwon told them about the scene where she was about to kiss him and the car's owner caught them...but I don't think they know about their sexual tension, well until now one sided sexual tension

really? did JW talk about this? which episode was it in again? in which scene did she talk about this with the girls? 

Archived