[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

2 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

Okay so, this news I read is released last January of this year. The article is in English and about of R and her new drama and the ML. There are also pictures.

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/dilireba-falls-for-costar-johnny-huang/

His fans said R using him for media exposure lol i never laughed so hard since this pandemic happened. The battle between fans will never end. Ifs only they put their energy to something positive i'm sure the world will be a beautiful place.. i just hope r's fans will not do something stupid that can bring harm to r's carreer. I watched some actors lost their opportunity because of some crazy fans. And i hope V gives R a warm hugs (and lots of kisses) hehehe

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

30 minutes ago, eery said:

I read that this guy was allegedly an abuser? And his camp likes to spread rumor about him and his costar to raise his figure in public in the expence of other people involved  No so a nice joe.;)

I lol ed so hard at this. Pun clearly intended

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, bitmaster - said:

The rumor I heard is more severe, In short, It is ML's agency that spread rumor that RB and ML have secret meeting than go to ML apartment. But it make ML's fan mad (He is a lead in BL drama before so fan not like an idea he with any girl) and attack RB. Than Alice come in to protect RB. Result is all out wars. 

@bitmaster - @Yori Ten thanks for sharing in depth details. I didnt know those idiots in the agency will scoop so low just to boost their actor :rage:

I feel so bad for R. No wonder Alice are so angry with JX. As R's agency, they should protect their own ppl. 

Hmmm.. Does anyone feel that JX is not helping out R because of the possibility that not only she wants to end the long contract with them but also because she may be in a relationship with V? Alot of agencies dislike 'disobedience' frm their celebrities. 

• Unamused 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

@bitmaster - @Yori Ten thanks for sharing in depth details. I didnt know those idiots in the agency will scoop so low just to boost their actor :rage:

I feel so bad for R. No wonder Alice are so angry with JX. As R's agency, they should protect their own ppl. 

Hmmm.. Does anyone feel that JX is not helping out R because of the possibility that not only she wants to end the long contract with them but also because she may be in a relationship with V? Alot of agencies dislike 'disobedience' frm their celebrities. 

This Alice is angry at everything. Are they a bunch of hormonal teenagers or what:sweat:

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 2

48 minutes ago, eery said:

This Alice is angry at everything. Are they a bunch of hormonal teenagers or what:sweat:

@eeryyah! I was watching videos of our CP on Bilibil app. Obviously the videos are about our lovely couple since the title stated clearly, these psycho fans went nasty on some video owners to demand the removal of R's tag on the videos because of the one and a million 'reasons' why they don't allow it.

So silly! :angry::w00t:

• Unamused 1

1 hour ago, eery said:

This Johnny guy is shaddy. Just my gut telling me

I dont know much about the reputation of that male lead, but I also have uneasy feeling when I saw the pics, like the guy is not nice , just a hunch *sorry for his fans , if any here :)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

@eeryyah! I was watching videos of our CP on Bilibil app. Obviously the videos are about our lovely couple since the title stated clearly, these psycho fans went nasty on some video owners to demand the removal of R's tag on the videos because of the one and a million 'reasons' why they don't allow it.

So silly! :angry::w00t:

They should just ignore and report them. This people need lesson. Otherwise they would think their actions have no consequences and repeat it again in the future

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1

1 hour ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

It's fine if Alices wants to protect R but does boycotting her drama really an act of protecting her? :huh:

I don’t think so. It will reflect badly on her. Other production company will be scared to cast her. This is a mess. Seriously. They are dragging her down, why though? They are supposed to be fan. 

29 minutes ago, eery said:

https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1253145067340001282?s=19

And in contrast here we have weiguang let reba play his phone until the battery drained and send random chats to his friends:lol:

Even some wives don't have that luxury

Woah, he’s giving me Seungri vibe 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, nocturne79 said:

I dont know much about the reputation of that male lead, but I also have uneasy feeling when I saw the pics, like the guy is not nice , just a hunch *sorry for his fans , if any here :)

I have the same feeling. He’s handsome. But the vibe he’s giving, He looks sleazy :vicx:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

26 minutes ago, nocturne79 said:

@nocturne79 just that main pic in the article....I feel so turn off. R doesn't even look like she is enjoying the kiss <_< I am assuming this is the scene that they are supposed to be interested in each other.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, nocturne79 said:
2 hours ago, eery said:

This Johnny guy is shaddy. Just my gut telling me

The Johnny Huang has a history of violence against women. There is this picture in google that when you search for his name, this article of him allegedly physically abused a woman. I understand why Alices wants so hard to protect R but boycotting her latest drama isn't the right solution to this. I don't know if R has a say on this project or not when the role has been offered or it was jaywalk's decision to accept this drama and just informed R. The company should've known about the casting of this drama.  

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, eery said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4496955180760911

Can't someone translate the writing in  the pics please. From the comment i get the gist of it a bit. It seems Tencent is a secret guang-re shipper since according to commenters the post has hidden meaning. is that tencent or wtv? I don't know:sweatingbullets:

@eery I kindly asked someone to translate, 

Reba posted the poster in Weibo then added some words, "do you need me to tailor made you a wedding dress"

Then the fan said, " I have a question, is she acting as tailor in that show? If yes, why she mentioned wedding dress,  out of all the other kinds". Something must be up?

Thank you, translator :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, janegao4lyf said:

@eery I kindly asked someone to translate, 

Reba posted the poster in Weibo then added some words, "do you need me to tailor made you a wedding dress"

Then the fan said, " I have a question, is she acting as tailor in that show? If yes, why she mentioned wedding dress,  out of all the other kinds". Something must be up?

Thank you, translator :)

Thank you. Testing the water?

I take it the addition words is by the tv broadcaster, not reba?

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, They Sick said:

They are dragging her down, why though? They are supposed to be fan. 

Are u sure they are not lh fans or yz fans or jh fans in disguise? Since they have nothing else to do but causing ruckus, maybe a long-term operation is under way as planned...we all know there are always spies and traitors in a war...

(Im just saying, dont take it too seriously :sweatingbullets: :lol:)

Hope our couple is together and overcomes all the hardships to a happy ending soon :heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4