[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

19 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

Yep that one :D

From Google translating the comments section,  it seems like he's not allowed to sign the pictures with both of them in the photo, for reasons which I don't understand,  might have something to do with the Alices? They are analyzing his reaction, I took screen shots  of Google translated comments. Some commentors said that there are no copies of the couple pictures with both the main leads signatures,  I think. 

Smart-Select-20200407-031633-Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

43 minutes ago, Jessica840 said:

According to this tweet he slipped and called her baby during the consummation scene I went and saw the video again ohh my god it does sound like he’s saying it ... here’s the tweet https://twitter.com/tayalux/status/1236685274521808896?s=21

Holy s**t it does look and sound like he said "baby" omg! ~squeals happily in a corner~

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, LovelyLady said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4490885968102100

@katfindlayyou're talking about this one? I wanna know too. Why didn't he sign the Dongfeng pictures? If someone can explain us, please. Thanks. 

It is not that he DIDN'T want to sign. I believe he was told by his company priorly that he is NOT to sign couple pictures with Reba. That's why when he saw the couple pictures, he asked the staff first but was told not to. The video actualy highlighted his dejected look. A lady asked at the background why Vengo can't sign the couple picture and the staff just replied Sorry.

• Like 1
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 5

52 minutes ago, Jessica840 said:

According to this tweet he slipped and called her baby during the consummation scene I went and saw the video again ohh my god it does sound like he’s saying it ... here’s the tweet https://twitter.com/tayalux/status/1236685274521808896?s=21

Wow... #feelingtrembling

I am always curious what V was shouting out loud in that consummation scene bts while covering his face. My mandarin is very very poor.. Is there anyone able to explain it??

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Arel Lee said:

Wow... #feelingtrembling

I am always curious what V was shouting out loud in that consummation scene bts while covering his face. My mandarin is very very poor.. Is there anyone able to explain it??

He said if we keep laughing the helmet (his wig) will break. He then said need to endure this and made that sign with his hand.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

6 hours ago, katfindlay said:

He said that when he is playing games, she would use his phone till its low batt. No doubt that's her lol

Who's with Vengo? the secret revealed itself .. it's Rebas's nail colour  :D isn't it.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

51 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

It is not that he DIDN'T want to sign. I believe he was told by his company priorly that he is NOT to sign couple pictures with Reba. That's why when he saw the couple pictures, he asked the staff first but was told not to. The video actualy highlighted his dejected look. A lady asked at the background why Vengo can't sign the couple picture and the staff just replied Sorry.

But it seems the policy has changed now. I saw on twitter some people actually got both of their signatures on dongfeng pics. If this is true then this is good news for them. May be seeing how popular their pairing and now that V's profile has arise help this matter. May be this is also the reason why we didnt get the new girlfriend rumor for V this march 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 4

5 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

i  was the one who spread engagement rumours??! that's not true!! hahaha i said that i think that  they could be engaged and i think it's really likely--- i really do believe they will be married within 2 years though~ rb has said that she plans to get married and have children by 30 (i hope before, because gwg would be almost 40 :D

the pinyin for my name is shui mi tao (trans. : peach) 

LOL no!!! i didnt mean it that way!!! We thank you for the info you gave us. Without you, we probably are still in the dark about all of those events [real or not] :D.

I didnt want to mention it without tagging you in as it was your credit to tell us about the parent meeting and dinner [real or not] from other chinese sources.

I wasnt saying you spread the engagement rumor [per se], more like on the point that the engagement rumor itself came from the info of their parents were there and had dinner ...again, we dont know it was true or not, but in many traditional cultures (including mine), the 1st thing comes in mind when you hear the parents meet and have tea or dinner, it is usually about marital discussion between the two families, hence the engagement rumor! 

At the end of the day, rumors are just rumors, until gx !!!! :lol: but we are fans who are very happy shipping this couple, so any bit of info we get, we cannot help but put it on the table and ...let our speculations run wild :w00t:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

That's rough. No wonder we don't see V and D promoting together. Seems like the company does not want the two to be linked in anyway. 

• Like 2
  • Unamused 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

That's rough. No wonder we don't see V and D promoting together. Seems like the company does not want the two to be linked in anyway. 

But it seems Reba want to be linked with him in anyway lol:joy:. Hence hints in their social media posts

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, Jessica840 said:

According to this tweet he slipped and called her baby during the consummation scene I went and saw the video again ohh my god it does sound like he’s saying it ... 

Omg , for real?!!! :w00t: Can our chinese experts here, please, listen and confirm if it was "baby" or more like a chinese word pronounced similarly? ....*holding my breath* 

• LOL 3

@Yori Ten @xiaoxfthanks for the explaination :)

Now I get it. V must be getting alot of abused from R rabid fans that they need to protect him to that extend. Its a shame though that they can't promote the show together because of this nonsense. 

I'm glad that R is still shooting Go Fighting variety show, since V has new dramas coming up, I'm hoping that he will appear on the show as a guest. Also we have R's birthday coming up in June so hopefully we get more hints :lol:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

On 4/7/2020 at 7:00 PM, Yori Ten said:

What kind of policy was this????!!! :triumph: it just didnt make sense whatsoever!!! Regardless of the true nature of their relationship in reality, if the pictures were to promote the drama in which they starred as a couple (it's what the drama is about!!!), then why couldnt she/he or both sign them??? 

On a better note, i feel like elod was where they had the happy moments together and could show themselves without restraints...the drama was like a place that they could express themselves freely, their feelings and emotions...and that was why i have enjoyed watching them so much :wub: 

(in an interview, V said he was so very happy when he could act as DH, now i can see why:rolleyes:)

• Like 8

A cute, short BTS (seems like the sequence is not in order and was compiled/mixed by fans in a way that showcases V's love for Reba) even though he was actually talking about his character DHDJ :lol:

Rough translation:-

**As Reba is done drinking Perrier mineral water and passes it to her assistant**

V : Give me a Reba.

V : One that I can hold wherever I go on this earth.

**V says the 2nd sentence while giving an electrifying and loving gaze at Reba**

V : How can I highlight the importance (of above)?

R: Cos I can betray the world...

**Cuts back to Reba putting cap back on the Perrier mineral water bottle**

:love::love:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, katfindlay said:

He said that when he is playing games, she would use his phone till its low batt. No doubt that's her lol

Is she secretly want to reveal her identity? Because its too obvious with her nail art, people will know thats her. MM is putting a claim on GG :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

So strict!

Is it really like that in c-ent? 

• Sad 1