[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

7 hours ago, guguthecat said:

I don't have male friends as I am kinda introvert so I don't know how it feels to grab their phones but I only know when I want to get attention from my husband, I will do like RB because I know he will not angry with me...

I think phone is a private thing... I would not like my phone being touched by others til its blank... so many important messages contacts and history in a mobile phone... I would not allowed anyone touch mine except my husband... but V mentioned it proudly... like he wanted to say that RB is a special friend who can grab his mobile and make it blank just to get his attention! Isn't it sounds like he claimed her again and again???

on gr weibo community we have a trend of testing male friends 

and asking them "what would you do if a member of the opposite sex grabbed your phone in the middle of a game?" 

the answers vary. usually the guys are a little wooden. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Nupur Sinha said:

This was discussed in detail in the guangre cp . Somewhere around 5- 7th April if my memory serves me right. V disappeared completely after finishing the last shoot of his upcoming show. There was no clue of him for the entire day, evening and missed his flight to Beijing at 9 pm that night. He did not turn up for the wrap party also. Reba finished shooting around 10 at night and there was no clue of her afterwards. V showed up at the railway station at around 4 o clock next morning wearing a ladies cap. The fans said he was in a very good mood and asked the fans gathered there how he looked in his new cap. Does he look cool? At 5 or 5.30, v was online in his Oasis and posted something about his drama ' tomb raider'. Reba was also online  at the same time and updated her oasis with two pictures how she had a good sleep and felt satisfied. Both of them went offline at the same time. 

Exactly. You got it.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

the rb fans analysed and said that she's going w/ huang jingyu

:( 

It might because they have new drama up coming.

Going mad to them if this true, I feel unfair to ELOD that they never show up together for the drama.:smirk:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

on gr weibo community we have a trend of testing male friends 

and asking them "what would you do if a member of the opposite sex grabbed your phone in the middle of a game?" 

the answers vary. usually the guys are a little wooden. 

I do have a lot of Male friend Few of my male friend I did this but they gone mad, specially when I grab there phone in critical time to get attention after that I never did again, I only grab there phone when they actually hiding something to me.

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

What do you/GR Weibo think about that...feel any truth to it or not?

i think it's very likely. pillowbook has been over for quite some time now, while love advanced customization (w/ hjy) is going to come out either this month or the next. 

i just get really sad that they don't get to be on the same variety show together (just a couple seconds clip and we analyse it like crazy... imagine what would happen if they did appear on the same variety show together again) 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, 水蜜桃 said:

i think it's very likely. pillowbook has been over for quite some time now, while love advanced customization (w/ hjy) is going to come out either this month or the next. 

i just get really sad that they don't get to be on the same variety show together (just a couple seconds clip and we analyse it like crazy... imagine what would happen if they did appear on the same variety show together again) 

Absolutely Agree!! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

A lot of fans waiting for them to came out together in show specially outside China they have a lot of fans. I don’t know How many GR inside China .

• Like 6

some candy to cheer you up if you're in a sad mood (bc of the possibility of rb going w hjy to keep fighting) 

our lovely jiheng sister was on douyin the other day and replying to some comments: 

user: sister jiheng, can you get your rival in love sister fengjiu to post a douyin? she hasn't in a long time! :tears:

liu yuxin (jiheng actress): you have to ask dijun about that:D

*remember that this isn't the first time other cast members have been "weird" about these two... (see examples cheng yu actress, cha cha actress, nie chuyin actor, zhong/chong lin actor) 

• Like 8
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, 水蜜桃 said:

Absolutely Agree!! 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

As their shipper, this is really sad.

:dissapointed_relieved:

But after I saw some of clips where they being interviewed together. I kinda understand, why they were sort of 'banned' from being seen together. Because, they totally steal the show. Like literally. If they're on the same screen, better to just put only 2 of them. Anyone being on the same screen with them will somehow being ignored by the viewer. They just keep talking as if it's only 2 of them, the rest is just an empty air. :joy:

Poor them (especially the fake male lead one).

If anyone on the Chinese social media community could come up with a suggestion to set them both as a talkshow host, where the spotlights will be mostly on them. This will be a nice setting, I think.

20 minutes ago, Babyval said:

Absolutely Agree!! 

If they dare to appear on a variety show, the internet will explode!

Remember what happened when the end episode of ELoD aired? :smirk:

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

I don't know where I saw it but it's R and the new ML, a fan cam. I guess it's one of the scenes in R's new drama, she and the new ML were kissing and then R pushed him somehow after.  She kept her distance after. I'll try looking for that vid again. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 水蜜桃 said:

the rb fans analysed and said that she's going w/ huang jingyu

:( 

I'm not surprise if she will do variety show with hjy to promore their new drama... I have predicted this. Thats good... more suspicious, right? 

but to me... I don't feel anything towards hjy... if they have to promote together means they are lack of 'chemistry'. Our GR doesn't need to proof their chemisty, they are real... on and off. And due to their 'love magnet' whenever they are together on the stage, I don't think they will be together in variety show... they are too obvious. I don't expect GR in the same stage anymore eventhough I want to because I feel pity how V have to protect her and hold his hand not to touch her or keep distance. I feel they are being forced to 'stay away' from each other. If they go together, ofc its a bless for us  :grin:

35 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

some candy to cheer you up if you're in a sad mood (bc of the possibility of rb going w hjy to keep fighting) 

our lovely jiheng sister was on douyin the other day and replying to some comments: 

user: sister jiheng, can you get your rival in love sister fengjiu to post a douyin? she hasn't in a long time! :tears:

liu yuxin (jiheng actress): you have to ask dijun about that:D

*remember that this isn't the first time other cast members have been "weird" about these two... (see examples cheng yu actress, cha cha actress, nie chuyin actor, zhong/chong lin actor) 

Thanks for translating for us... as A shipper we can change it like this : 'you should ask GWG about that' as he is always kinda 'over protective' to his RB :lol:

They might have consume too much 'dog food' during filming... they all seem giving us clue how close DJ-FJ. 

I wonder if she treated like this by her other costars in other dramas about her other MLs... So far I only see her other costars in ELOD speak up about our GR  

28 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

But after I saw some of clips where they being interviewed together. I kinda understand, why they were sort of 'banned' from being seen together. Because, they totally steal the show. Like literally. If they're on the same screen, better to just put only 2 of them. Anyone being on the same screen with them will somehow being ignored by the viewer. They just keep talking as if it's only 2 of them, the rest is just an empty air. :joy:

If anyone on the Chinese social media community could come up with a suggestion to set them both as a talkshow host, where the spotlights will be mostly on them. This will be a nice setting, I think.

you right. I agree... many people want them to be seen together in variety show but I dont think JX will allowed... as you said 'they steal the show' and its not good for other celebrities... let say its not fair hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

56 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

I only wish there is some brave people who would put them together, either as guests on variety shows or just anything, GR fans are massive outside China, even tho we all do not understand Chinese language properly :D whatever Guangre they sell, we buy lol

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

But a lot of fans want them to see in stage together :bawling: but somehow i feel that, that if they together the attention of the audience are on them and the rest is like a props :D:wub:

• LOL 6

The chances of V and R appearing together seems very slim because of , ofcourse, their obvious proximity to each other which will draw attention from media, paparazzi, fans, etc. The another issue could also be the mistreatment of V by Reba's fans. He migt become a victim of online abuse once again if they appear together. I think this is the reason why v appeared a little constrained while doing those reaction videos with Reba. I studied psychology during my masters and it has become a general habit to observe people closely. While watching those clips two things fell into my notice: V 's eyes. He was extremely conscious of cameras around. Secondly, the tight body language especially clasping hands tightly gives the impression of someone trying hard to control the body movements. As for Reba she was completely herself not caring abt cameras and stuff at all.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 2