[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

10 hours ago, 冰糖葫芦 said:

I was watching We are on the way season 4 episode 5.

GG says he has to contribute and show his “光和热” ( light and heat )

can’t help wondering it it’s a hint as it’s also his name and mm

was a fan of mm n now a converted donut 

My bad, I thought you were the one who posted above , @水蜜桃 ... Almost same character 

Thanks again, learned something new 

1 hour ago, 水蜜桃 said:

yxh=营销号 ying xiao hao 

you can think of them as tabloid accounts. they are ad accounts that can be bought by companies or people to post about something because they are able to get many monthly readers. they are usually the ones spreading the "dlrb spotted getting cozy w/ huang jingyu" "gwg seen coming out of hotel with mystery girlfriend". 

1 hour ago, NVKN said:

Have anyone seen this before, picture 11, she kissed him on the neck at a press conference???? I don't know if it was real or photoshopped, they could be accidently happened in that position...but it killed me!!!! (i rest my case) :joy:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/140952506.html?weibo_id=4495569672011220

Not sure if fake or not but I saved it (yippee! Shipper heart so happy) @NVKN

Thanks @nani-lyfe

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, 冰糖葫芦 said:

I was watching We are on the way season 4 episode 5.

GG says he has to contribute and show his “光和热” ( light and heat )

can’t help wondering it it’s a hint as it’s also his name and mm

was a fan of mm n now a converted donut 

Welcome @冰糖葫芦 to the growing SHIP.... thanks for sharing the 'doggie treats' :)

@sg_niner u can be part of the microscopic team ;)

• LOL 2

On 4/18/2020 at 10:41 PM, sg_niner said:

Speaking of manly V, someone shared a clip on ELOD thread about comparing 6 silver-hair characters. I notice one thing that all of them except DH need head/hair ornaments to pull the look. V and his DH really need none. He simply looks majestic and elegant. I can honestly say that his DH is very beautiful, but at the same time, he oozes manly and dominant. V did really good job bringing DH to life. 

Talking about my post? B)

Has everyone migrated to this forum to chat? Coz in ELOD forum traffic has slowed a lot. 

And sometimes I'm not sure to post in both or just one forum...:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Has everyone migrated to this forum to chat? Coz in ELOD forum traffic has slowed a lot. 

And sometimes I'm not sure to post in both or just one forum...:D

Yeah since the new website came out i guess everyone has gone there to read all the stories lol ....this forum is more about shipping gr in real life, so i feel like anything about them should be posted here and any info about elod storyline should be there :D 

but it is your choice ofcoz, you are welcomed to post either or both :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Sometimes this question crosses my mind. V and R is different religion. V seems like a strict Buddhist as you can see he has the digital rosary all the time even during rehearsal. R is Muslim. How is the interfaith in China? Anyone can give me some insight please? 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

7 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Sometimes this question crosses my mind. V and R is different religion. V seems like a strict Buddhist as you can see he has the digital rosary all the time even during rehearsal. R is Muslim. How is the interfaith in China? Anyone can give me some insight please? 

Reba is muslim?

32 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Not all Uygur are Muslim. As far I know Reba never state her religion either. 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, sg_niner said:

I’m always wondering whats the thing on his finger, but he always have that on his finger in bts vid. What is digital rosary? 

1 hour ago, sg_niner said:

Love conquers all...am just guessing... Muslim are very strict, I don't think Reba will be doing kissing scenes or wear revealing clothes if she is a practicing one...just my two cents

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, They Sick said:

I’m always wondering whats the thing on his finger, but he always have that on his finger in bts vid. What is digital rosary? 

Purpose is same as physical rosary, using it to count/track the number of mantras/prayers.

9 minutes ago, They Sick said:

Does anyone know what happened to Reba today? I got this weibo, but its not always accurately translated. So im wondering what is this bad thing happened to Reba. 

@They Sick

I just checked the light heat weibo page and the comment section of the the said post you posted, most of the members said, that it has nothing to do with MM and it was MM's fans vs.  Yang Zi (YZ) fans who are still going at each other and keep on bickering. Remember that MM won the goddess award and YZ fans got mad saying that MM doesn't deserve the award. 

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@They Sick

I just checked the light heat weibo page and the comment section of the the said post you posted, most of the members said, that it has nothing to do with MM and it was MM's fans vs.  Yang Zi (YZ) fans who are still going at each other and keep on bickering. Remember that MM won the goddess award and YZ fans got mad saying that MM doesn't deserve the award. 

These fan wars are insane! 

Some of these fans honestly have too much time and not enough self reflection in terms of how their behaviour impacts on their idols.

• Unamused 1