[Drama 2017] Unique Daughters-in-Law, 별별 며느리, Mon-Frid 20:55

0ly40

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If EB know about agreement maybe she will give up and break up HJ for a while  & talk with MH because don't want to make HJ suffer with his business.  I know EB not type person who give up easily but this big problem with HJ life his business will be shut down !!

But everything will be slove because they will get married lol but how ??. Ok look forward untill ep.28

Preview ep. today >< :blush:

image-E857_5956021D.jpg

9 hours ago, watchumlots said:

@HijrahA:    LOL - Who knew addictions were contagious?   Perhaps we can get a group discount rate for a stay at  the Betty Ford Clinic? I hear it's really nice.  Maybe not so much this time of year, but when this drama ends the weather will be perfect.

ah yes, it'd be nice to have some company through therapy. even better when we can yell at the drama together at the end. if we survive and that's a major 'if'. also let me just say that your nicknames for the characters are A++, very much appreciate. i wonder how the Poor Family would fight back post-EBHJ marriage. i hope we will get some pretty epic clashes to justify all this angst between the families.

Ep 20 w/o subs:

Oh, this episode is so sad... except for the part where the ScreecherMiL is torturing WitchySis, that is actually fun to watch.  

The two cuties, both with tears in the eyes for a reason that is the same, yet opposite.  

Prediction:  

1) SweetSis's dad will figure the whole thing out with TaeKwonWow's dad.

2) SweetSis's dad will be apppalled to learn that his SlimySon-in-law is thwarting TaeKwonWow's business & livelihood, SlimySon-in-law will have to stop.

3) SweetSis & TaeKwonWow are now cleared for take-off. 

Betcha.

Spoiler

EB PROPOSED. I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE PROPOSED.

well. i can sort of believe it because girl can be strong af when she really wants to. and HJ suggesting something else instead BUT I HAVE FAITH IN MY GIRL, SHE WILL STAND UP FOR HER NAMJA.  

also i feel so bad for HJ in this episode. he's getting hammered from all sides - MH THAT GIANT DUNG HEAP, the Evil Mum, his unsuspecting dad. it's really hard watching him suffer and you could've basically seen that moment when he just decided to give up. that last scene when they're both tearing up just makes me wanna backflip off the stairs BECAUSE TOMORROW IS THE WEEKEND AND I CAN'T WAIT TWO DAYS TO FIND OUT WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN. D:

but it's good to see the EB's father becoming more proactive. i hope HJ's dad would tell him what really happened between his family and the Dung Heap Family, and then he'll support EBHJ and the OTP will sail into the sunset before turning around to sink GB and MH.

so basically next week will be chokeful of drama and shenanigans. CANNOT WAIT. 

So sad on last scene EB want to marry but HJ want to break up HJ you can't do like this :bawling:

but ok i can understand HJ 's heart on his position past& present he suffer with MH & park family too much , his bussiness be affect , EB mom blame him , his father wants him to avoid park family too. This too much for him , he doesn't want EB get trouble in the future because of him that why he did like this.

hope EB father and HJ grandmom will help them pls , can't wait next ep. Why no preview ?? :confounded:

Guest AlexMao

I kind of applaud Eun Byul for making the first move but I kind of feel as if was a bit misplaced given everything that's happening with Han Joo. Everyone has pretty much spelled out why he's hesitating/running away/breaking up with her but I think it's the right thing to do for the time being. He has to get things squared away with Min Ho et. al. before he can find happiness. I know most would offer a rebuttal in that a two-pronged attach against the Park's and well even the Hwang's would get us that closure a lot quicker than Han Joo fighting the battle on his own. The problem is we need more players (or fighters) to get anywhere. Eun Byul's father has been a backseat player from the beginning and doesn't seem to have the tenacity to tackle his wife and daughter. I almost want to see Eun Byul outright refuse the breakup but I see her taking it teary-eyed and then breaking when she gets home. Her father overhears and maybe, just maybe we'll see some change. 

Given how much hell Min Ho's mother gave Geum Byul & Myung Ja for the knock-offs I was trying to figure out just how they could turn their misfortune around and somehow blame Eun Byul for everything in typical fashion. I really can't stand these two. I want to see them fall on their faces for all the rubbish they're trying to pull sadly they'd just drag everyone down with them.

On 2.7.2017 at 0:32 AM, tulip06 said:

I cannot believe that hag GB hit EB with a metal lid. 

And I love the fact that EB started to hit back and harder. Don't want to imagine what kind of lousy excuse GB is going to tell her family and in-laws...

so episode 21 starts off with a buttload of heartwrenching stuff. EJ trying desperately to convince HJ of their One True Love and HJ walking off into the dark all alone. i get where he's coming from though. i mean, of course it'd be super heroic if he just goes 'eff all' and marry EJ straight away, but boy has a soft heart underneath all those muscles. he's just stuck in the middle, trying not to do too much damage to his family.

BUT HOW GREAT IS IT THAT EJ IS FIGHTING BACK?? like damn gurl. that's the kind of spirit i like to see. how she straight up told GB that the whole Nice Sisters act is no more and then that bathroom brawl. GB, you dumb git. why the hell would you richard simmons off someone who's obviously sick of your petty, selfish richard simmons? i hope she gets a nice knuckle facial tomorrow.

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT EPISODE BECAUSE I ANTICIPATE LOTS OF FIGHTING.

Ep 21 w/o subs:

AWWwwww!  Such a poignant breakup scene.  

Absolutely LOVING the way WitchySis is mauling her married life:  ticks off her witchy M-in-L, can't cook, can't do anything right.  Looks like her Sis-in-L is losing patience with her constant blunders and ineptitude.  It's so fun to watch.  

Having to serve coffee to her F-in-Law/Boss and SweetSis, that was really good.  But the scene in the bathroom where SweetSis has had enough and isn't going to take any more, THAT was THE BEST SCENE in a long time.  Felt such a sense of relief when SweetSis grabbed the tray and whacked-the-crap out of WitchySis.  So WitchySis wants to grab a mop and wave it around?  Apparently she forgot SweetSis studied taekwondo.  She will get her memory refreshed shortly.  

Can hardly wait for Eng subs and tomorrow.  By Friday we should have a wedding...

3 hours ago, watchumlots said:

Ep 21 w/o subs:

AWWwwww!  Such a poignant breakup scene.  

Absolutely LOVING the way WitchySis is mauling her married life:  ticks off her witchy M-in-L, can't cook, can't do anything right.  Looks like her Sis-in-L is losing patience with her constant blunders and ineptitude.  It's so fun to watch.  

Having to serve coffee to her F-in-Law/Boss and SweetSis, that was really good.  But the scene in the bathroom where SweetSis has had enough and isn't going to take any more, THAT was THE BEST SCENE in a long time.  Felt such a sense of relief when SweetSis grabbed the tray and whacked-the-crap out of WitchySis.  So WitchySis wants to grab a mop and wave it around?  Apparently she forgot SweetSis studied taekwondo.  She will get her memory refreshed shortly.  

Can hardly wait for Eng subs and tomorrow.  By Friday we should have a wedding...

@watchumlots.... A amazing episode and I found it enlightening. EB willl abandon her family for love not because she wants to but because she will be fed up and will start to believe that GB and her mom doesn't love her at all. I think coming to that conclusion will push her to leave the family that has never done her right. This episode makes me wonder what is ge point of having a man in the house when he does nothing to make life easier for EB. 

When EB got home, Mama Byel just wanted to info and didn't care that her daughter was hurting. She didn't even look guilty. Mama Byel didn't want her husband knowing about EB's break up. 

GB wanting to ship her sister off so she doesn't get embarrassed or EB doesn't cause them any problem. GB spend so much time worrying about EB when she herself can't use the microwave. What kind of BS is that? Mama Byel did a reallly bad job raising GB. I can already seee GB will be cause so much problem and I think MH might actually get frustrated with her at some point in their marriage.  I don't foresee a blissful marriage but GB will see her sister get treated way much better by her in law than she ever could. 

Han Joo is so miserable and I feel his pain. After he breaks up with the girl, MH stilll leaks the info about the past after making HJ sign a contract of him never mentioning it ever.  But yet someone leaks it to the parents at the school now HJ is going to lose his business. smh smh smh 

It seems like in episode 20-21 our star cross lovers are going through some major angst. Eun Byul seemed to be a bit bold in wanting to marry Han Joo despite the fact she seems a bit inexperience. I can see how it's out of desperation to not allow for her mom and sister to take this last great happiness from her like they have with everything else. This is why she was desperate to tell Han Joo she is willing to cut ties with her family. It must have been gut wrenching for Han Joo who seem to have found the perfect girl for himself who wants to marry him, but due to Min Ho and his girl's family he cannot allow himself to be with her to finally feel the joy that he was lacking after going through so much drama in his life. Eun Byul and Han Joo have gone through hell, but when they can find happiness with each other, they are being ripped apart. 

Geum Byul is starting to get a little taste of the pain to come being married into a family full of vileness. The only one in the Park's family that will be kind to her will most likely be Ji-Ho. I wont be surprise if Min Ho turns against her eventually and have an affair on her. But may be she will change her ways and become a better person. Not holding my breath for now. 

Since Hwang's ancestors used to own Suseongjae, I wonder how wealthy they were before they lost Suseongjae to the Parks. I really want to know what exactly occurred for them to lose the family wealth. I hope that Han Joo can save his Taekwondo business and can even turn it into a money making business that will have even Min Ho jealous. If Han Joo can show some business chop so that he can have money for his family and his future wife to be able to stand heads on with the Parks, it will be sweet.  

That scene at the end was epic; straight out of a watered down action flick. It's like they were two female assassins fighting each other. I'm very excited to see what happens next.       

Archived