[Drama 2017] Unique Daughters-in-Law, 별별 며느리, Mon-Frid 20:55

0ly40

6 hours ago, tulip06 said:

In real life, that dog would've jumped between them. Dogs don't like their humans kissing. They always think they should be the ones getting patted. :D

Is that so? I don't even know about it. I have never liked dog, hehe :)

@watchumlots So we did guess wrong about their wedding's time right? We will have a wedding tonight as you can see it in the preview. And our EB and HJ will marry soon at more than episode 25 maybe. Because I saw these picture has already been posted:

19274839_835174589967532_852196989356348

19399923_835174583300866_910427106135977

Spoiler

19399880_1515881935136086_63691047458865

19420478_835174619967529_916980211772975

19399858_835174629967528_136560796615972

And Eunjung said she is filming episode 26 now. So I think EB and HJ's wedding can't be longer than that.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YEA!!!  Two weddings before the final episode!  Now, even before Ep 50.  YEA!!!   

@UnniSarah:  POST AWAY!!! How can we get enough of TaeKwonWOW in a suit!!!

But I'm wondering... WHERE is the Brides' family???  They are conspicuously absent from this photo. Although, there was the shot of the Bride's spineless dad walking upright beside her, maybe they are in another shot?

19420478_835174619967529_916980211772975

I am soooo loving the mom's hanbok in this photo; the ombre effect is so beautiful!  It makes me wish I was born Korean so I could wear an amazing hanbok like this!

03A702B7-30FB-477D-A4B3-827A67C38B7E_zps

Sorry... Can't resist...

TaeKwonWow has just realized he married a woman without boobs!

Ep 15 w/subs:

OMO!  When WitchySis said that SweetSis couldn't have her room, AFTER she got married w/ease because SweetSis gave up $30k AND her trip to Europe... thought I would jump thru the screen and give her a big KDrama smack mydamnself!!!

What does WitchySis care what happens in that house when she doesn't live there?  Is she forgetting she lives in the BigHouse (at least for now)?  Her ego is soooo large it takes two homes to contain it?  Boy did that witch hit a sore spot!

One down, one more wedding remains!  LOVE LOVE LOVE that Granny is trying to move things along: "What did you do?  Where did you go?"  She really wants to know about skinship.  How much tea can two people drink, let's get things going here?  She wants those great-grand-babies!  

But first... we will have ALL the objections from WitchySis's husband/family, the pressure from WitchySis who won't want to tick-off her in-laws, and from BadMom, who favors one kid over the other so very much.  

We have maybe 8-10 episodes of resistance-drama before Wedding 2.0?  

EB gave up so much for witchy sister, since they were kids, GB had her wedding at the expense of EB dream, I think she has done enough I am certain she won't give up her love for the sake of her in-laws 

On 6/22/2017 at 0:43 PM, watchumlots said:

Thinks he has stopped the rumors about buying the long ago sparring match.  

Amusement, a EB/HJ wedding will render that contract null and void.  MH could no longer threaten HJ's  gym as it would make MH look like a richard simmons to impoverish his SIL.

@Carlemyers:  Think you are right about being able to threaten his arms-length in-laws (not MY inlaws, but my in-laws, in-laws).  HA HA HA HA HA  What a tangled web!  However, the one thing about this series, to date, NO secret/abandoned/orphaned/adopted children, which can't be said about a lot of KDramas.

Even the StinkedDad is rude to TaeKwonWow.  What is up with that?  That is an altogether new level of pettiness, especially since StinkedDad knows he threw the match!  The nerve!!! 

If SweetSis had any sense, she would have told WitchySis that she would think about vacating her room after she is repaid $30,000!!!  THAT would have shut-her-up! 

Waiting until Monday is making me crazy, I'm off to watch Chinese people fly-through-the-air with the greatest of ease!

Today's Episode 16 of Unique Daughters in-law was kind of hilarious for this scene! What do you think? LOL :D

It made me laugh. How our beloved couple Han Joo & Eun Byul share a sweet moment of glory..... 

They were kind of celebrating her mother's approval for their relationship, I'm just guessing. 

And later on another scene of Han Joo & Eun Byul and her mother in the car. :lol:

I think her mother was questioning Han Joo about what he does for a living and Eun Byul was kind of embarrassed.

Han Joo was kind of nervous but happy at the same time. Her girlfriend's mom was interested in what he does in life. 

Hope Eun Byul's mom won't interfere in this couple. Let our Han Joo & Eun Byu Sweet Couple blossom! :heart:

<_<With this mother's track record, there's little hope that she'll support Han Joon being her SIL, when she finds out about the fight between the two families.  Naturally, she'll support her rich SIL over having a SIL from a rice cake store.

@AuntieMame!  Yo Gurl!  So you surfaced!  Haven't seen your posts for a while, nice to see you again. 

Watched Ep 15 w/o subs, TaeKwonWow scored points catching the money club thief, but his parents own a rice cake shop and he runs a TaeKwonDo dojo; not exactly a wealthy family.  EVERYONE in KDramaLand wants to marry into a wealthy family.  

I say 5-6 'overcoming resistance' episodes before wedding planning episodes and WEDDING 2.0!!!  THEN the real fun will start, right?  We have about 100 episodes remaining.  

So MH is finding a way to harm HJ, as I can see he's planning something with HJ's taekwondo team when he knows HJ's team will perform at his mall's opening. I'm so angry right now. Such a big loser who wants to destroy other's life just to comfort his failures.

I wonder if HJ would agree for EB to continue working for that company. But looking at EB's happiness, a good man like him maybe will never ask her to do something against her desires. And that will make a lot of problems later.

I didn't watch episode 15  but thanks all for the update @Lee Duncan MH is a scumbag  I hate him he has inferior complex he knows he is nothing without his father he is a classic bully attacking people just to feel better about himself  , I am off to watch Episode 15 and comment later sorry i was not able to post the video clip's yesterday 

GB going to have hard time in her in-law's house that makes me really happy, MH and GB are perfect much bother are selfish and manipulative people, I don't know what MH is scheming  I hope whatever it is it will backfire on him, on a positive note I am glad HJ has nothing shady in his background he is upright citizen with good reputation that must kill MH  

On 6/26/2017 at 2:21 PM, philar02 said:

Today's Episode 16 of Unique Daughters in-law was kind of hilarious for this scene! What do you think? LOL :D

It made me laugh. How our beloved couple Han Joo & Eun Byul share a sweet moment of glory..... 

They were kind of celebrating her mother's approval for their relationship, I'm just guessing. 

And later on another scene of Han Joo & Eun Byul and her mother in the car. :lol:

I think her mother was questioning Han Joo about what he does for a living and Eun Byul was kind of embarrassed.

Han Joo was kind of nervous but happy at the same time. Her girlfriend's mom was interested in what he does in life. 

Hope Eun Byul's mom won't interfere in this couple. Let our Han Joo & Eun Byu Sweet Couple blossom! :heart:

The thumbs up scene between our star cross lovers was very cute indeed. These small gestures make this drama realistic. I never expected for this couple to be so cute and innocent. I also wasn't expecting this amount of chemistry either. The amount of kissing in this drama is insane since Korean dramas tend to be a bit more conservative with the amount of kiss they show and I will not complain. I found it cute when Han Joo met Eun Byul outside her house and was wanting a kiss from her before she went back inside. Instead of the kiss, the poor lad had a Min Hoo encounter, which is not so romantic.   

Episode 17 had an intense ending. Han Joon was trying to be positive despite the fact he found out Eun Byul knew the Parks. He thought she was going to be done with them once the autobiography was over, but now he just realized that he will not be able to shake Min Ho and Min Ho's family from his relationship with Eun Byul. His face expression shows that he knows his relationship with Eun Byul is in danger, but the question is if he is going to sacrifice his happiness to spare Eun Byul from the pain (despite the fact they will marry eventually) or is he going to do everything he can to get Eun Byul to fight this obstacle with him?  He seems like the type who wants to spare Eun Byul from whatever pain may be coming since he has not told her of his connections to the Parks. Han Joo is going to have to man up and fight for his love or risk losing even more than what he lost before in the past at the martial arts championship. 

Ep 17 w/subs:

SlimyGuy is definitely slimy.  Love that TaeKwonWow asked what the kids did to deserve being ditched at the last moment.  What a nice guy.

We have all seen the wedding pics, no spoiler alert needed.  There will be some teeth gnashing and then a wedding.  

The RiceCakeDad set it all up when he said "It's all lies!  Everything!"  about the autobiography.  Maybe the author will start doing some research, find that all is not as it seems with WitchySis's in-laws?

After the wedding, we are off to the reveal, one onion skin layer at a time. 

Archived