[Drama 2017] Suspicious Partner, 수상한 파트너

0ly40

47 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Yes he is. N i jus saw him on Running man couple special. Hes quite adorbs. At one point he said my father told me never to lie. So cute n innocent insyark contrast to his Missing 9 character

Hi there @sharreb. I think he's quite a good actor. He convinced me to hate him in M9. But I forgive him since he is handsome. :lol: #shallow

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

@xscalsve hard to find any info on what she actually sing in an official report, tried but to no avail! so i can just 'guess'.

(i may be wrong, but will verify tonight if no one correct me by tonight. )
i think the song is "Some". (gals, anyone can pls correct me, am i correct?)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Some_(song)

"Some" (Hangul) is a song by South Korean singers Soyou and Junggigo

see: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/nam-ji-hyun-is-facepalming-over-her-some-performance-with-hyungsik

btw, i read the poor girl felt so embarrassed after singing that song, she felt she actually can't sing and PD of that Show insisted and encouraged they do something an item as a couple . she's so sincere and cute, no one will fault her for some tune off.

oh, for @sharreb too. :wub:

@maryofbethany thanks for the info, will go search! :)

11 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

thank you for the news chingu!! :wub: hope we'll have pics and updates of the script reading!! :D 

There is some activity at SBS today (3 April) with a Ji Chang Wook sighting, but unknown if it's for script reading or director meetings.

C8dlmqjUAAA-Kho.jpg

C8dlmqyUwAE3U2y.jpg

Credit:  @nearanddear_j

On 30/3/2017 at 3:04 PM, maryofbethany said:

@ilwoo_aein hi dear, i see ilwoo_aein almost everywhere... but the thing tha make me chuckled much is i saw your "Wall of Hunks" upgraded from 7 Amazing Hunks to 10 Super Hunks. Wow. i bet  you will be super busy this coming May.... kekeke. always nice to see you. since we met almost few times last at diff dramas. means our Ilwoo_aein will goes panda eyes from May to June to July due to lack of sleep... hahaha. (metoo)

@maryofbethany so true dear, i guess i'll be super busy this upcoming May until the end of year hahaha...Wookie will be back with "Suspicious Partner", Yoo Seungho will be back with "Ruler: Master of Mask" and Lee Jongsuk with "While You Were Sleeping" in the second half of this year..I can't imagine if my other boys will also back with new drama >.< Aigoo i really must prepare for the panda eyes hahaha...FIGHTING for myself!! :D And about my "wall of hunks", i hope it will stop there and will not be upgraded again..Having 10 favorite actors is more than enough :lol:

More pics of Wookie today at SBS building

4 hours ago, cherkell said:

There is some activity at SBS today (3 April) with a Ji Chang Wook sighting, but unknown if it's for script reading or director meetings.

Credit:  @nearanddear_j

thank you for sharing chingu!! :wub: any updates (with Ji Chang Wook :tongue:) is good for me!! hihihi :tongue: 

29 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Is it Wookie today for poster photoshoot?

He looks good in that suit..Get ready for handsome Wookie in a suit yeorobun :astonished::heart: 

Wookie will start filming "Suspicious Partner" in 10 April. FIGHTING!!!

we will se him in a lot of suits :blush: thank you for sharing chingu :wub: he looks :love: 

great news!! Fighting!! :heart: 

2 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

@maryofbethany so true dear, i guess i'll be super busy this upcoming May until the end of year hahaha...Wookie will be back with "Suspicious Partner", Yoo Seungho will be back with "Ruler: Master of Mask" and Lee Jongsuk with "While You Were Sleeping" in the second half of this year..I can't imagine if my other boys will also back with new drama >.< Aigoo i really must prepare for the panda eyes hahaha...FIGHTING for myself!! :D And about my "wall of hunks", i hope it will stop there and will not be upgraded again..Having 10 favorite actors is more than enough :lol:

More pics of Wookie today at SBS building

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know that feeling!! :lol: good thing not all of them had a drama in May or we would be doomed!! :lol: 

hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508 Looks like one more drama got added into my "Must watch list" for this May. So happy to see JCW doing a drama this year too. He had been part of my Bias(Crush/fangirling etc) list since Healer time. That was my first drama which I saw, with him as the lead and he impressed me so much...happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507I still sometimes watch it when I'm free.:D

So Nam Ji Hyun is acting opposite to him. I so wanteddesperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928 LSK to take the role too bad my wish didn't come true.:unsure: But on other hand happy that it is Nam Ji Hyun (not Han ji min (sorry starving-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862if any fans of her r here)) because I have seen her work in shopping king Louie and What happens to my family with PHS admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 and she had done pretty well considering her experience compared to other actors who were with her .

Hoping to get along well with you all in this thread. In fact , I do see many familiar faces so I guess my time will be pretty good up here.super-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862522,

BTW is the airing date and slot confirmed???

Looks like episode 1 script is out?? saw it on DC gallery

C8fTsyBUIAA6P5p.jpg

CR:DC

Announced at SBS today: Change in filming schedule (for just Ji Chang Wook to accommodate his schedule); now to start with full cast in earnest on 10 April after Wook returns from his promotional events in Malaysia and Hong Kong.  Some small shoots will occur before he leaves for Malaysia on 7 April.

C8er1xYUwAA3wGK.jpg

Credit: laugh.0.gram Instagram

36 minutes ago, babyinspiritestar1 said:

Hi guys!

I am babyinspiritestar1, the channel manager of this show on Viki!

I just wanted to let you all know that the show got licensed!

Please show a lot of support for the show! Thank you! :)

https://www.viki.com/tv/34557c-love-in-trouble

[P.S the name has been changed... the third time now? Haha]

The name that SBS has given to the show is still listed on their website and on all the scripts provided to the cast is "Suspicious Partner" (수상한 파트너).  Why do you think that the title was changed again?

28 minutes ago, babyinspiritestar1 said:

Hi guys!

@babyinspiritestar1 Thanks for the invite, But do you have to be a viki member to watch it 

7 hours ago, athena22 said:

hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508 Looks like one more drama got added into my "Must watch list" for this May. So happy to see JCW doing a drama this year too. He had been part of my Bias(Crush/fangirling etc) list since Healer time. That was my first drama which I saw, with him as the lead and he impressed me so much...happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507I still sometimes watch it when I'm free.:D

So Nam Ji Hyun is acting opposite to him. I so wanteddesperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928 LSK to take the role too bad my wish didn't come true.:unsure: But on other hand happy that it is Nam Ji Hyun (not Han ji min (sorry starving-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862if any fans of her r here)) because I have seen her work in shopping king Louie and What happens to my family with PHS admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 and she had done pretty well considering her experience compared to other actors who were with her .

Hoping to get along well with you all in this thread. In fact , I do see many familiar faces so I guess my time will be pretty good up here.super-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862522,

hi chingu!! happy to see you here too!! :D 

hhhhhhhhh this is the last drama I added to May's list of dramas I'm going to watch the moment Ji Chang Wook was confirmed!! :tongue: and yes he was great there :wub::wub::wub: 

I hoped for the other actress too but I'm happy with Nam Ji Hyun's cast and I think she can be called sunbae to many who are older than her -age wise- being a (child) actress for 12 years!! :) hhhh  

yes the drama will start 10 May on Wednesday-Thursday timeslot!! :D 

thank you for sharing chingu!! :wub: I'm so excited for the drama and Ji Chang Wook!! :wink: 

1 hour ago, babyinspiritestar1 said:

Hi guys!

thank you @babyinspiritestar1 for the invitation sadly Viki doesn't work in my country!! :( but I'm sure many who can watch Viki will be members for the drama!! :D 

and the Korean name is the same didn't change, did the translated name change again?!! but Suspecious Partner is the right and most fitting translation/title!! anyway thank you again!! :D 

38 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@babyinspiritestar1 Thanks for the invite, But do you have to be a viki member to watch it 

you have to be Viki member to watch it on Viki!! :) 

3 hours ago, cherkell said:

The name that SBS has given to the show is still listed on their website and on all the scripts provided to the cast is "Suspicious Partner" (수상한 파트너).  Why do you think that the title was changed again?

She said that because the first time the channel appeared on viki it was title "Watch out for this woman" or something like that, then it changed to "Suspicious partner" and now that the channel got approved and we know viki will air it, the title changed to "Love is trouble". All the titles are so different, and only viki itself can change it. They supposedly put on the title they are given by the provider of the drama, so all that is quite confusing. It makes one wonder what is the exact title, lol. But well, they might also change the drama title before it airs in a month since in their own description it's written "aka Suspicious Partner".

10 hours ago, athena22 said:

Gosh, I'm the exact same as you, lol ! I also discovered JCW in Healer and loved him there ! I, too, wanted LSK really bad but I'm happy it's NJH. I really that actress. I discovered her in Angel Eyes and became quite a fan since then. I prefer her to Han Ji Min. I have nothing against HJM but I wasn't feeling her, I don't know...

It seems the drama is confirmed to be aired after Saimdang, light's diary on May 10th, Wed-Thu. At least that's what every site I went on said even though SBS does not have a channel for the drama yet.

@moreenke and @sakura2016 nice to see both of you here chingus:wub:,Ok the viki title and the original title seems quite different may be like @onlysb1 said Just might be English translation for example in DramaFever the drama The Liar and his lover is called Lovely Love lie ... But I like the suspicious partner better than the other one..:lol:

CR:owner

Some Fanmade posters were posted..

Spoiler

C8i3Wf9XcAAuiqd.jpg

Full view of script!!!! Last time when I posted  only a sneak peek was provided..:D

BTW script reading is today right??

I'm pretty sure we'll get to see pics from that reading then^_^

Wow, today's already the script reading day! Thank you guys for all the updates! 
So excited to finally see all the cast together, but are they really heading down to film right after the reading? Are they really in such a rush?
lol I kinda forget we are only like one month away from the release date so this is technically very late. 

I'm too loving the current title "Suspicious Partner" more than any of the previous few or "Trouble in Love" as translated by Viki. 
It suggests something more than romance, like camaraderie. So we can expect the two leads to weigh equally in terms of plot involvement. 

Lastly, I'm curious about Ji Hyun, or Bong Hee's age in drama. If she is a trainee, does that mean she is a fresh graduate? 

1 hour ago, MiAmour said:

More cast to join

Ahhh, I'm really happy to hear about Kim Ye Won being casted! I have really liked her in dramas/movies I've watched, even if it may only have been a smaller role. And I don't mind seeing Chansung, I saw him in Ms Temper & Nam Jung Gi and he didn't do too bad. 

yeah jcw new drama !! can't wait to watch this...gosh while waiting for jcw to comeback on tv, i have watched healer, K2 many times aigooo i am crazy...just finished Empress Ki...hope may comes soon for this drama to start

thank you for having this thread ..kamsah kamsah:tongue:

Archived