[Drama 2017] Suspicious Partner, 수상한 파트너

0ly40

2 hours ago, bohoxstitch said:

I would really love to see LSK and JCW in a drama together!
Can't wait for the drama to air!

Dear, you are referring to Lee sung kyung? She declined. Nam Ji Hyun from shopping king Louie is our female lead. 

Haha , I love how the title keeps changing with every article that pops up - Mysterious Partner !

@maryofbethany I agree with you. Who in their right mind would dump this man. He can wear anything or even nothing ( latter preferred) , and I would be clinging on to him.  Let the spazzing begin ( pic credit to owner ) 

HtWck10.jpg

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, triplem said:

Dear, you are referring to Lee sung kyung? She declined. Nam Ji Hyun from shopping king Louie is our female lead. 

Haha , I love how the title keeps changing with every article that pops up - Mysterious Partner !

@maryofbethany I agree with you. Who in their right mind would dump this man. He can wear anything or even nothing ( latter preferred) , and I would be clinging on to him.  Let the spazzing begin ( pic credit to owner ) 

Yeah Lee sung kyung. :( 
Hope they will have a chance to work together in the near future.
JCW body is :flushed:

On 30/3/2017 at 10:10 AM, maryofbethany said:

someone mentioned the Actor cast for the Psychopath murderer must be very important right? trust the writernim of Hello MOnster, if he can create 2 diff kinds of Psycho in two diff kinds of charming ways, during the airing of Hello Monster. Until many of us hope that Park Bo gum (Lee Min, famously known as "Min-ah" by his hyung) and Choi Wonyoung (the Larger Psycho) won't end up dying... many started to asked questions like are Monster created or born, is it necessarily to serve death sentence, are dramas now trying to justify evil by giving the killers some tragic pasts backstories..... etc. that kinds of interesting discussions. (anyone missed Lee Hyun and Lee Min in HM? i believed all the H-Monster-fans may flock here too, even if they are not particular fans of Wookie or NJH.)
for such a writer who can inspired a hell load of discussion, but just fangirling at Dramabeans, but intelligence discussions. i think we can expect not silly rom-com, but something thriller and witty too. if he can wrote Wooks having Lee Hyun kind of analysis abilities and YSH's super-memories abilities in Remember WotS, i don't mind Wookie don't kick even one single b*t this drama. Time for Wookie to take on Witty role.

@maryofbethany hello! We meet again here chingu *waving* I have watched "Hello Monster" and i love the bad guys characters hahaha...What i mean is i'm not fan of the main characters but i'm fan of the psychopath characters; Lee Min and ajussi :tongue: I believe will see lots of bromance in MP just like in "Hello Monster". I heard that the main characters in MP will deal with serial killer. Just curious if the serial killer character is also a psycho just like in HM. I hope the main character in MP is not overshadowed by the the serial killer characters because that's what happened in HM. Min (Park Bogum) and ajussi (Choi Won Young) characters in HM are so well-wrtitten and they won viewers' heart while Seo In Guk and Jang Nara characters failed to amaze viewers. 

Pray for the best for MP since it's a comeback project for Wookie. Wookie FIGHTING!!

4 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

@ilwoo_aein hi dear, i see ilwoo_aein almost everywhere... but the thing tha make me chuckled much is i saw your "Wall of Hunks" upgraded from 7 Amazing Hunks to 10 Super Hunks. Wow. i bet  you will be super busy this coming May.... kekeke. always nice to see you. since we met almost few times last at diff dramas. means our Ilwoo_aein will goes panda eyes from May to June to July due to lack of sleep... hahaha. (metoo)

Can i go crazy a little. say, with this writernim's superb writing skill. say can we even expect out of the box writing: Making fabulous Choi Tae Joon (Wookie's real bff) to be the amnesic killer ? with Kwon Ki-young holding the pen, i just wouldnt think the killer is some eccentric /eerie /evil old ahjussi.

Im kinda bit confuse, Suspicious.. Romance or Partner?? :sweat_smile:

-----

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS

Beware This Woman becomes Suspicious Partner, secures main cast

2HSESAt.jpg

Woohoo, we’ve finally got a heroine locked down for SBS’s romantic comedy Beware This Woman, which has now changed its title to Suspicious Partner. Ji Chang-wook (The K2) and Nam Ji-hyun (Shopping King Louis) are confirmed to star in the story about young lawyers going up against a world filled with prejudice, and growing up through the sacrifices they make. Choi Tae-joon (Missing 9) and Hello Venus idol Nara have also signed on to round out the main cast.

The new legal thriller rom-com comes from PD Park Sun-ho, assistant director on Legend of the Blue Sea, and writer Kwon Ki-young of I Remember You, All About My Romance, and Protect the Boss. Ji Chang-wook plays a Jack of all trades who’s good at everything from sports to music, and becomes a prosecutor to live out the life that his father wanted to live. Nam Ji-hyun plays a junior Taekwondo athlete who fought tooth and nail to get through law school and is now a junior prosecutor in training. In previous casting stories there were different tidbits about the plot—an amnesiac killer is after them, the heroine is a murder suspect, and the hero enters the private sector as an attorney—but we’ll have to wait and see how everything comes together.

Choi Tae-joon plays a lawyer with complicated family relationships who had a particularly harsh adolescence. In real life Choi Tae-joon and Ji Chang-wook are buddies, so hopefully they’ll get to have a bromance and won’t end up romantic rivals in the drama. Hello Venus’s Nara will play a prosecutor and Ji Chang-wook’s ex-girlfriend in the drama. She’s still interested in him when she returns from working abroad and will try everything to get his attention, from acting pitiful to confident to sexy. But Ji Chang-wook’s lack of reaction will make her sad, and in stopping by his house all the time, she’ll run into Choi Tae-joon’s character and start having strange feelings towards him.

Read more:: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/beware-this-woman-becomes-suspicious-partner-secures-main-cast/

we are in for a tight fight, we are the casualties of the Major Channels Fightings. 
poor us, we are going to loose sleep, at least some of us, and the rest will fight fierce for the drama this coming May, Why?
see below. poor poor poor us!

Mon-Tue
Third Rate My Way (Park Seo Joon, Kim Ji Won): May 8: KBS
My Sassy Girl (Joo Won, Oh Yeon Seo) : end May: SBS
Lookout (Lee Si-young, Kim Young-kwang): 15 May: MBC
Circle (Yeo Jin-goo, Kim Kang-woo): May 22: TvN
My Secret Romance (Sung Hoon, Song Ji-eun): Apr 17: OCN

Wed-Thu
Suspicious Romance (Ji Chang Wook, Nam Ji Hyun): May 10: SBS
Seven Day Queen (Yeon Woo Jin, Park Min Young): May 31: KBS
Ruler: Master of the Mask (Yoo Seung Ho, Kim So Hyun): May 10: MBC

Fri-Sun
Chicago Typewriter (Yoo Ah-in, Im Soo-jung): Apr 7: TvN
Man To Man (Park Hae-jin, Park Sung-woong): Apr 21: JTBC
Dual (Jung Jae-Young, Kim Jung-Eun)

Cr. C (most of this info come from C, from dramabeans. At Suspicious Romance.)
info like dates may be changed or wrong, do pardon.

(edit add-on: have some doubts about certain dramas, since dates are diff at diff sites. so which means the date of some are questionable, so do accept my apologies if some of the dates are wrong, eg. My Sassy Girl date, some say End of May, some say June... there are other drama's date not clear too.)

3 hours ago, MiAmour said:

Im kinda bit confuse, Suspicious.. Romance or Partner?? :sweat_smile:

수상한파트너 = Susanghan pateuneo = [A/The] Suspicious Partner.  (The "A" or "The" is inferred, so it's hardly ever written. ) That's the official SBS title, so that's how we should refer to the drama going forward.

3 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

we are in for a tight fight, we are the casualties of the Major Channels Fightings. 
poor us, we are going to loose sleep, at least some of us, and the rest will fight fierce for the drama this coming May, Why?
see below. poor poor poor us!

Wed-Thu
Suspicious Romance (Ji Chang Wook, Nam Ji Hyun): May 10: SBS
Seven Day Queen (Yeon Woo Jin, Park Min Young): May 31: KBS
Ruler: Master of the Mask (Yoo Seung Ho, Kim So Hyun): May 10: MBC

It seems like SBS gonna be compete with MBC, which its also in my drama list lol

Its all depends to knetizens on which drama they could watch in the same time slot :smirk:

I'm in trial for the next 3 weeks, so I won't have much time to hardsub any of the promotional videos coming out.  Here's what the announcer says in the report above:

Actors Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun have confirmed their appearance in the new SBS drama "Suspicious Partner." "Suspicious Partner" is a story about two men and women fighting and reconciling in a world full of prejudices.  In the drama, Ji Chang Wook plays the role of Noh Ji Wook, who proves his excellence in various aspects, and Nam Ji Hyun, who plays the role of a young Taekwondo representative. "Suspicious Partner" is scheduled to be broadcast in May following "Saimdang, Diary of Light."

First script reading is scheduled for 4 April; filming to start on that same day.

Credit:  cherkell

Nam Ji Hyun And Choi Tae Joon Confirmed To Join Ji Chang Wook’s New Drama

Ji-Chang-Wook-Nam-Ji-Hyun-Choi-Tae-Joon.

It has been confirmed by SBS that Nam Ji Hyun and Choi Tae Joon will be joining Ji Chang Wook’s upcoming drama “Suspicious Partner” (tentative title), which was previously named “Be Careful of This Woman.”

In previous news, Nam Ji Hyun had been almost confirmed as the lead and Choi Tae Joon was reviewing a role for the drama, but both actors have now accepted their casting offers. The cast is set to meet for their first script reading on April 4.

“Suspicious Partner” revolves around a man and a woman who relive an important memory in their lives repeatedly due to memory loss and are chased by a murderer at the same time. It’s a romantic comedy mixed with an exciting thriller.

In this drama, Ji Chang Wook will be playing a lawyer named No Ji Wook. He is multi-talented but he lives with a trauma he had experienced during his childhood. Then he meets a girl named Eun Bong Hee and his life takes a turn.

Nam Ji Hyun will play the character Eun Bong Hee, a woman who was once a judicial apprentice but worked diligently to become a lawyer. She had dreamt of becoming a Taekwondo master but her right to become an athlete was taken away due to a misunderstanding and she studied very hard to pass the bar exam.

Choi Tae Joon will be playing a lawyer named Ji Eun Hyuk, who has a complicated background. He first met Ji Chang Wook’s character at age 12 and maintained a brotherly friendship with him ever since. The two actors are also actually close friends in real life! Choi Tae Joon even invited Ji Chang Wook on one of his episodes of “We Got Married” to take part in a prank he played on his virtual wife Bomi of Apink.

Hello Venus’s Nara will also star in the drama as Ji Chang Wook’s ex-girlfriend.

“Suspicious Partner” will start airing in May.

Credit:  Soompi News

Hi all chingudeull!! happy to see many of my chingudeul from other drama's threads here too!! :D  I'm so happy that Ji Chang Wook got a younger talented co-star!! :tongue: didn't watch the actress' working before only saw some of her scenes but I heard good thing about her so I'm happy and I'm so excited for this drama with Ji Chang Wook and the writer of I Remember You!! :D hope it turnes out a great drama as I hope for it!! :D 

flooding our pages with our talents and pretties again.
http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/nam-ji-hyun-is-set-to-co-star-with-ji-chang-wook-in-new-sbs-kdrama/

Nam Ji Hyun Is Set To Co-Star With Ji Chang Wook In New SBS KDrama!

01_jichangwook_033017.jpg

01_namjihyun_033017.jpg

If you are unsure of who Nam Ji Hyun is, you might remember her in her works in the Korean movie “Tunnel”, and other Korean dramas like “Giant” and “Shopping King Louis”. The upcoming drama is sure to be a hit!

Are you excited for this upcoming airing?

found something cute cute on Nam ji hyun when she sung duet with Park Hyung Sik at KBS Award show 2014
she's super sweet, just another introd to her doing something other than acting.
she actually won for What Happens to My Family:  Best New Actress, Best Couple Award with Park Hyung-sik.

and also for MBC, Best New Actress for Shopaholic King Louis.
back in 2006 during her youngest years. the first drama she acted in "My Love" , she also won Best Young Actress.
i always has a thing for Child Actors / Child Actresses becoming Prof.

Spoiler

see proof:
she's a child actress, already a nice pretty girl. no glam, simplicity is beauty.
namjihyun.jpg

cr. her soompi forum for actress site.

cr. soompi forum site for Nam Ji hyun.
she won Best Young Actress (2008) for East of Eden, and here (2009) Best Young Actress for Queen Seondeok.
in Acting skill, looks, characters, rumors-free, she is good as one of Wookie's main lead.

Hello SP team,I'm new here so please treat me well!

OK!so basically the main reason I'm here is my beautiful,cute and amazing Nam Ji Hyun!!!whom you can tell I'm a trash fan of!or actually a crazy fan of her since I saw her for the first time in WISFC,alongside Kim So Hyun,whom I also become fan of!of course after that I searched,and followed every thing they did like stalker,hee hee!-joking-actually I really hope one day they act together again,and this time as the main couple in the whole drama and not just for two episodes.I also loved her with Kang Ha Neul,and Park Hyung Sik,and of course with Seo In Guk!actually she looked good with every one of the guys she acted with!:wub: and must of them become really famous after they acted with her!and she have a really funny fate with few of them like KHN,SIG,and now with our JCW!actually I think she have the biggest fate with our oppa!in WBDS she was the young version of his love interest!but for me I shipped them in 2014 award for the best couple,she for WHTMF and he for Healer,they just stand next to each other,and the camera did a closeup on PMY as she osted,and on the screen beside her I saw a couple!so for me it's started there,I wished for them to act as couple since then,and in 2017 she and him grant the music award together as @maryofbethany posted above me!it was like a start of dream coming true for me,they look really good together only walking arm in arm,really cute together!:heart:

You can say what so special  about that girl,she look ordinary and not that beautiful like other actress among Korean Drama and Movies,-anyway that what my sisters say all the time when I talk about her,and she not that famous among the other actress over there,but to me she one of the amazing and beautiful actress I ever seen,and best of the best,I become fan of!and I think she didn't get famous sooner only because she was a Mama entertainment,and she act in dramas and movies only ones to two in a year,cause she had to focus on her school,and studies.-and she is very smart and got degree in Psychology,she really is investing in every thing she does!:wub:-but now she finally have agency,and more activities,and people get to see her more and get to know her,so I'm sure that she get famous more and more in the next year to come,and she get more and more fans out there!so I hope you give her a chance to prove herself!

NJH and JCW FIGHTING!!!:heart:

photo831534.jpg&key=4534ea8400061de74281

Let me show some love to CTJ. Is he gonna play the villian? Ahhhh he & JCW looks so nice together.

He really is a good looking fella. Even though he was such a baddie in Missing Nine, I always enjoyed looking at him there. (not his role of course)

73ba1aa978.jpg?x=b&a=0x0&s=460x268&e=t&f

Hi, thanks for updates. I Remember You fan here , since there is an intriguing killer we will have good discussion surely. I decided to show up earlier bec I'm also rooting for actress Nam Ji Hyun who is talented and down to earth plus has a very pretty smile. ^^ I'm happy that she will work with a good writer and co star. But I'm a bit worried about tone of this drama because they promoted IRY as rom-com too and it couldn't be more wrong. I hope it will do better rating wise. 

24 minutes ago, triplem said:

Let me show some love to CTJ. Is he gonna play the villain? Ahhhh he & JCW looks so nice together.

He really is a good looking fella. Even though he was such a baddie in Missing Nine, I always enjoyed looking at him there. (not his role of course)

LOL no darl, i dont think hes gonna play as villain though, cause im kinda wanna see the good side of him.. 

so he dont need to left an apologise msg through his IG every time his character did violence Kkkkkkk~ :sweat_smile:

1 minute ago, MiAmour said:

LOL no darl, i dont think hes gonna play as villain though, cause im kinda wanna see the good side of him.. 

so he dont need to left an apologise msg through his IG every time his character did violence Kkkkkkk~ :sweat_smile:

Awww, poor thing. Ok, I don't want him to play a bad role again then. But's that's sweet of him. Don't want to offend his fans.

Archived