0ly40

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, cherkell said:

POSTER SHOTS RELEASED TODAY!!!  :wub:

Credit:  Tenasia.com; OSEN

AAAARGH!!!! Super cuuuuuuute!!!!!! How can these two be THIS cute!!!! :wub:

They have a tooootally different vibe compared to when NJH was with SIG or PHS and when JCW was with PMY or Yoonah. I am really, really looking forward to May 10! Hah! ~

Snuggly hugs on the set of poster shoots for SBS’s Suspicious Partner

by tipsymocha

jichangwook-namjihyun-suspicious-partner

The stars for upcoming SBS legal rom-com Suspicious Partner have been pretty busy filming (and campaigning) for the show, but they came together recently for promo poster shoots. Thankfully, we don’t have long until Suspicious Partner takes over the Wednesday-Thursday slot: It’ll premiere in May, along with a whole host of other dramas. It really can’t come soon enough in my opinion. Anyway, onto the pretty!

First up, we have our lead Ji Chang-wook (The K2), who will play brainiac prosecutor Noh Ji-wook. The actor described his character as “hard-headed when it comes to his job and his principles, but that’s a part of his charm.” Ji Chang-wook added that his character and Nam Ji-hyun’s (Shopping King Louis) character Eun Bong-hee fit each other very well, and that while their personalities are pretty much polar opposites, they’ll have a fun, sweet dynamic. The chemistry between the two stars has already drawn praise from the rest of the cast and crew, so I’m expecting lots of requisite petty bickering and eventual swooning from this show.

Personally, I always find it takes a bit of an adjustment when former child actors like Nam Ji-hyun take on adult roles, especially ones with lovelines. However, I’m looking forward to her taking on another rom-com after her delightful turn in Shopping King Louis. Nam Ji-hyun’s Eun Bong-hee is said to be “really optimistic, surprisingly simple, and realistic in the sense that she doesn’t forget to claim what she’s due.” Nam Ji-hyun has crossed paths with Ji Chang-wook before — they presented an award together at a music awards ceremony, and were both in 2011’s Warrior Baek Dong-soo, although he was the lead and she was a child counterpart — but this will be their first time acting together. She described Ji Chang-wook as a partner who feels simultaneously old and new.

jichangwook-namjihyun-suspicious-partner

Second leads Choi Tae-joon (Missing 9) and Hello Venus idol Nara are still question marks for me, but I was heartened to hear that the former is off-screen buddies with Ji Chang-wook. Since he’ll be playing Ji Chang-wook’s bestie in the show, I’m hoping that their real-life rapport will be on full display. His character description also sounds adorable: Although he’s a high-flying firm lawyer, he’ll have positive energy in spades and crave affection from those around him, lol. 

Nara, who will be making her acting debut in this show, apparently got full marks from the producers in her auditions, so I’m trying not to be too pessimistic about her lack of experience. Her character, Noh Ji-wook’s ex and fellow prosecutor, will be bold, sexy, and a little shameless. 

Suspicious Partner will air its first episode on May 10, following currently airing Saimdang, Light’s Diary. Also, PSA of the day: In addition to SBS’s Suspicious Partner, we’ll see dramas CircleRuler–Master of the MaskMy Sassy GirlSeven Day Queen, and Third-Rate My Way all premiere in May. Sure, I’ll have eye-bags down to my knees trying to keep up with everything, but such is the life I’ve chosen. Bring it, dramaland.

suspicious-partner-ji-chang-wook.jpg

Cr.Dramabeans

Ji Chang Wook And Nam Ji Hyun Perform Comical Dance In Public To Promote “Suspicious Partner”

Ji-Chang-Wook-Nam-Ji-Hyun-Suspicious-Par

Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun have gone out to the streets to promote their new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Suspicious Partner” themselves!

On April 12, the actors of “Suspicious Partner” appeared in the middle of Seoul wearing pink, black, and blue outfits.

Parodying the upcoming presidential election in Korea, which will be on May 9, Ji Chang Wook gave a speech in front of the public and promoted his new drama, saying, “Your views will change the drama. This romantic comedy, airing on May 10, will make thousands of hearts flutter. The history of Korea will change soon and the new drama ‘Suspicious Partner’ will also begin.”

When Nam Ji Hyun and Choi Tae Joon started dancing, Ji Chang Wook told the onlookers, “Please tune in to the original broadcast,” and joined the dance.

This event went on for over four hours, and passersby were able to take photos and become informed of the new drama.

The staff of the drama stated, “We practiced for hours to film the speech and dance, and it gave us more energy when the people started enjoying it, too. Please stay tuned for a surprising video of this dance performance, which will be released soon.”

Spoiler

Meanwhile, “Suspicious Partner” is about a prosecutor named No Jin Wook (played by Ji Chang Wook) and an optimistic lawyer named Eun Bong Hee (played by Nam Ji Hyun), who start becoming close as they solve cases together. It will air its first episode on May 10.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/18/ji-chang-wook-nam-ji-hyun-perform-comical-dance-public-promote-suspicious-partner/

[Drama] Candidate Ji Chang Wook wants your support for “Suspicious Partner” in first teasers

Continuing the zany election-style promotion campaign, new stills and teasers of Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun for upcoming drama “Suspicious Partner” were revealed today.

Looking prim and proper in a black suit, red tie, and hair with lots of hair gel slapped on, Ji Chang Wook posed for mock election posters appealing to viewers’ support for the romantic comedy.

Spoiler
wp-1492516878131.jpeg?w=1000&h=&crop&ssl
wp-1492517126159.jpeg?w=1000&h=&crop&ssl

wp-1492517132404.jpeg?w=700&h=&crop&ssl=
wp-1492517154070.jpeg?w=700&h=&crop&ssl=

Ji Chang Wook looks on as Nam Ji Hyun does her photo shoot.

In the following video teasers, or what SBS terms as “moving posters”, we see Actor Candidate Number 1 Ji Chang Wook from the Suspicious Party and Actor Candidate Number 2 Nam Ji Hyun from the Partner Party striking hilarious poses.

[snipped for duplication]

It also appears that “Suspicious Partner”, which is the literal translation from the Korean title, now has an official English title — “Love in Trouble”. For consistency, we will continue to stick to its literal name in future posts about this drama.

Credit: SBS PD Note Naver blog

Found these pics when JCW and NJH were shooting for the posters.. (sorry if already posted)

C9vZIhWUQAAkPDJ.jpg

C9vZI57UwAAUQNy.jpg

CR:INSTAGRAM owner jmy1066

DIRECTOR's cut

C9vZ1_2VYAAkfpf.jpg

Wow teasers  released and looks nice... and the poster  looks so....admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 still overcoming the withdrawal from my recent drama (SWDBS) hope this drama pull me out of that...

wow @stroppyse you are here too big-eye-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624looks like my life will be awesome  with your speedy translations I hope when the drama starts. Nice to see you here chingu.cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

Archived