[Drama 2017] Suspicious Partner, 수상한 파트너

0ly40

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently there have been some netizens asking SBS to consider Han Hyo Joo for the role, too (see article in Indonesian here: http://www.wowkeren.com/berita/tampil/00154718.html) She's done a lot of sad roles, but after seeing her in W, I definitely think she could pull off rom com well. I know she's been filming a movie for the past while, but maybe the timing would work out?

Whoever they get, I hope the female lead is strong, and I hope they get someone good.

hi all,
since the female lead not confirm, i doubt and worry whether May 10 can be met.
see the strong fight between the 3 main channels. this is scary.

Ji Chang Wook's Suspicious Romance : May 10, SBS, Wednesday-Thursday
Min Young's Seven Day Queen :  May 31, KBS, Wednesday and Thursday.
Yoo Seung-Ho's Ruler: Master of the Mask : May 10, MBC, Wednesday and Thursday
Joo won’s My Sassy Girl : May 23, SBS, Monday and Tuesday
Si’wan’s The King Loves: July 10, MBC, Monday and Tuesday.
Nam Joo Hyuk’s Bride of the Water god : TvN. (unknown details)

all 3 channels are throwing out really strong acting casts, with great experiences to fight against, jsut like the time Moonlight and MoonLover.. all throw out their best actors/actresses. pray that Wookie got a good skillful acting female lead and of coz got his best friend to create on screen chemistry. 2017 is a year of great bromance chemistry? it start off with goblin's bromance. guess it will continue with Wookie and Choi Tae Joon.

female leads, i better dont hope too much on my list, haha, it never and seldom come true.
i like skilled acting-actresses like
Park Min Young,
Han Hyo Joo,
Son Ye Jin,
Moon Chae Won,
Kim Go Eun,
Jun Ji Hyun,
Song Hye Kyo
Lee Bo Young
(see, no possible right?)

whoever she will be, hope they chose a right one. that can match well with Wooks before he depart for army, his last dance before serving country must be awesome so everyone will pin for his return right?

May 10 is SOON. And if they want to start reading the script soon, they need to find someone ASAP. I really, really hope they find a strong actress. For me, a make-or-break element of a drama is if the female lead is good (as opposed to shrieky and irritating, or alternately, a pretty face from some other element of celebrity-dom who can't actually act). And I really want this to work out because there is only so much time to fit it in before JCW has to take off for the military.

I guess Park Min Young will be out of the running with her new drama airing in June. I would not mind Han Hyo Joo or Moon Chae Won. Though visually I think HHJ might match JCW better. Oh heck, whoever it is, as long as it is a good drama. I was a not too hot about his last drama, I have to confess. Healer still is the real deal for me.

I loved both Healer and W, so yeah, I would totally be for HHJ in it. (The girl can ACT.) But a) I know she's currently filming a movie; not sure when she'll be done, and b ) she seems to consciously pick projects with strong female characters (Dong Yi, for example, is 60 hours of girl power). If the female character  doesn't have a personality, I don't see her being interested. So cross your fingers that the part is good, and that whoever they get is good, too!

Ji Chang Wook and Choi Tae Joon talking at Chungdam dong recently. Probably discussing the drama!

• Bringing their real-life bromance to the screen are Choi Tae-joon (Missing 9) and buddy Ji Chang-wook (The K2) in SBS’s Beware This Woman. Choi’s character grew up under complicated family circumstances and first met Ji’s character, Noh Ji-wook, when they were 12. Now an attorney, he thinks of Noh as his only family, and they’ll lean heavily on each other. The mixed-genre show is still searching for a lead actress (Han Ji-min turned the offer down) and hopes to begin table reads in early April. Beware This Woman will air after the conclusion of Saimdang, Light’s Diary on Wednesdays and Thursdays in May. [Joongang]

Credit: Dramabeans

On 3/27/2017 at 10:52 AM, triplem said:

I guess Park Min Young will be out of the running with her new drama airing in June. I would not mind Han Hyo Joo or Moon Chae Won. Though visually I think HHJ might match JCW better. Oh heck, whoever it is, as long as it is a good drama. I was a not too hot about his last drama, I have to confess. Healer still is the real deal for me.

@triplem happy to meet like minded chingus. for me, i am also fan of PMY, HHJ, Son YeJin, Moon Chae Won... any of these will be tail-wagging happy for me. (same same, healer still the second to none thingy. for me.)

female character must be someone knows taekwondo a little.. hahah. worst come worst, Jun JiHyun... she provide good comical scenes and is pretty and can fight.
Boy am i anxious... i am literally daily checking site for latest news. Han Ji Min a little too gentle for taekwondo fighting isn't it?

and mine you, Choi Tae Joon ? if they also throw in a female second lead, be very sure some fans out there will have second lead syndrome.  CTJ can act, handsome and most important is a personal friend of Wookie. dare say some may even start a bromance rooting for the two of them.

but most important...... settle the female lead!!!!

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

@triplem happy to meet like minded chingus. for me, i am also fan of PMY, HHJ, Son YeJin, Moon Chae Won... any of these will be tail-wagging happy for me. (same same, healer still the second to none thingy. for me.)

female character must be someone knows taekwondo a little.. hahah. worst come worst, Jun JiHyun... she provide good comical scenes and is pretty and can fight.
Boy am i anxious... i am literally daily checking site for latest news. Han Ji Min a little too gentle for taekwondo fighting isn't it?

and mine you, Choi Tae Joon ? if they also throw in a female second lead, be very sure some fans out there will have second lead syndrome.  CTJ can act, handsome and most important is a personal friend of Wookie. dare say some may even start a bromance rooting for the two of them.

but most important...... settle the female lead!!!!

I'll give you a high five / fist bump for that. I think one of the reasons they r having a hard time securing the female lead is maybe due to the physical demands of the role. Not many months left. 

I hope CTJ signs up. I love bromance as much as Romance! 

Nam Ji Hyun is reported to be in the final stage of negotiation for "Be Careful of This Woman", paired up with Ji Chang Wook! Finally!!
ok, we liked Nam Ji Hyun right, she's a very decent girl. thank God. congratulation to Wookie!

C8Db3vdVUAEdqM1.jpg

whosoever we ship JCW with, we all still have one goal, that his last project before army should be successful, and he can leave for army without regrets. and good memories to go with him to last those drills and blood and sweats and tears, at army.

another from twitter. fans are really fast...

C8DX7bCUwAE1Nqw.jpg

both nam jihyun drama-leading men will be in army this year, one yesterday already in army, Wookie very soon to follow. haha.
this girl can go simple...
wait .. they acted in same drama before... guess what?
Ji Chang wook was Baek Dong Soo, and Nam Jihyun was the younger version of the female lead Yoo Ji-sun, i don't think they cross-acted together, since she was supposed to with only with Yeo JinGoo (younger Baek Dongsoo) or Park GunTae. but they should have seen each other at Farewell wrapup party.
evidence they worked in same project together:
seung+%25283%2529.jpg
cr.gosip-korea.blogspot.sg

let's pray this can happen. not shipping them. but is very happy with this project.

Apparently there's an official change in name of drama too ..so I Guess they are going for "suspicious romance " :lol:. I died. Maybe someone can confirm ? 

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

Apparently there's an official change in name of drama too ..so I Guess they are going for "suspicious romance " :lol:. I died. Maybe someone can confirm ? 

Yes, SBS changed the name a little over a week ago.  "Suspicious Romance" is the new title.

3 minutes ago, cherkell said:

Yes, SBS changed the name a little over a week ago.  "Suspicious Romance" is the new title.

Lol! Not that the 1st title was anymore Creative :lol:.  Maybe should alert @0ly40

Hi, gals.
i am not a special fan of Nam Ji Hyun, but i do watched some of her dramas before, guess we can trust her. Since everyone know Wookie, so let's see what let the Writer Kwon Ki Young of "Hello Monster" and the PD chose  NJH to be match with him, when the other two fails. in fact its kinda of interesting that all the 3 'chosen on the list actresses" are of complete different images: Lee Sung Kyung,  Han Ji Min , Nam Ji Hyun (3 complete different kind of acting styles). wonder what tick off the PD to chose 3 diff kinds of style. (but am very glad with all 3 infact).

she is Not a new actresses, infact she was supposed to be child actress. i will put some of her profile in spoiler, esp the experiences portion.

Spoiler

Movies

Drama Series

TV Movies

Awards

which means she has enough experiences in her belt to handle the acting skill portion. and she is not bad looking. And Finally as she took on Main Lead role, she started to be awarded with a few New Actress and Best Couple.. in "What Happens to my Family?", and "Shopping King Louis". i guess can trust her with the role, chemistry wise, we will need to wait and see.
let's give her a chance.

she has so far co-acted with these actors: Yeo Jin Goo, Song Joong Ji, Kim Soo Hyun, Park Hyung Sik, Seo Kang Joon, Kang Ha Neul, Lee Hyun Woo, Seo In Guk… (starting from teen roles) so in the chemistry part, we may not have problems too.

Archived