[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#5 Final

DONGMAN
DM i s looking at an image of Kanako Hwang or something on his phone and all of a sudden he remembers that Kanako Hwang is Aera’s mom.

AERA AND NAMIL
Namil and AR are arguing and AR said he is like some disease. Flashback to how Namil and Kanako met. SHe hits him and tells him that he is her son from now on and if he acts that way then she will hit him. then to the present AR says the same thing, “kids like that need to get hit.” so now Namil knows that AR is the daughter.

Namil goes to Kanako and says he knows it is AR and that he was with her this entire time and tells her that they should go back to Japan. Let’s go back to Japan Umma. he has never seen her that sad before.

MMA GYM
Dongman’s sister came to the gym! It looks appa brought her. She can move her legs a little bit and she is wearing the sneakers that DM bought for her. But she still isn’t looking at him or talking to him.

DM – You still don’t want to talk to me, I will show you our gym
Sister – Don’t lose anymore
DM – you are talking to me know
Sister – why did you make me sad for 10 years.
DM – it is not becaues of you.
Sister – I am your biggest fan. It took me 10 years to gather all your things. So don’t lose anymore. I don’t like to look at you not standing up. I hate it even more than me not being able to stand up. So don’t do it.

His sister made a big scrap book of all of his things. it looks like the father didn’t even know about this.

They go inside and all these interviewers and everything are at the gym and the RFC set up the rematch. It looks like DM is getting a lot of sponsors and everything. But DM thinks he won’t be able to fight because of the crack. Coach tries to tell him that baseball players get hit all the time and they are okay, but DM thinks that if he fights again then he will have to give up something big.

Dong-man meets with Kanako and calls her ajumma

AERA AND DONGMAN
DM – AR do you have to do this? I can’t let you go.
AR – DM, when you came here, I did all the bad things, so I went to church so if you listen to me then I will live very nicely and beg teh god
DM – so I can heal?
AR – no, so you can stop fighting. when my grandmother went out to get fish, when the wave is high, she was rolling back the line, whenever you go to the sea, my mind is like frying beans. I can’t live like that.
DM – I am scared too, because I might not hear again, but the scarier thing is going back to my old life. This is a dream. So tomorrow, if someone asks me to become an exterminator again, I can’t live like that. I don’t want to live like that.
AR – honestly, I knew you couldn’t stop
DM – So, this is not only my dream, it is also my fathers and my coaches, AR, if you trust me one more time…
AR – we are not friends anymore

They stop talking and DM is pretty chocked up. He doenst say anything

DM – right, I can’t. I am, I can’t just hide and be timid. I didn’t just lve you while being timid. I can’t be your friend anymore.
AR – Okay, then I’m leaving
DM – AR, (crying) AR, (crying some more) Do you really have to do. Can’t you just stay by my side?
AR – I can’t see you, it is very difficult for me. It is really difficult. Just, just, I shouldn’t have dated you.

SHe removes her hand from his hand and walks away. DM is crying and standing and letting her walk away. But their music starts playing. He sits down and keeps crying, but he is trying not to cry but it is just pouring out of him. he is trying to stop though.

FADE OUT

EPILOGUE
Dong-man and Kanako hwang at kanako hwang’s place.

O – why are you here?
DM – ajumma, you have to protect AR now, I am not going to be able to do it anymore
O – I didn’t tell you, thank you so much
DM – you don’t have to thank me, in retrospect, it wanst
because of your candy, I just, Ij ust liked AR from the beginning.

Video Clip:

https://youtu.be/-rw7-Z8n1rI

They are breaking up .... (i guess for now... as the OTP, they will get back together again)

4 pink and 4 blue stars vs 4 blue and 3 pink stars.. (did i see it correctly)

Was too absorbed with DM and landlady's conversation... it reminds me the scene when DM was a child .. landlady said thank you to DM for looking after AR..

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

My DongMan. My AeRa. 

*WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!*

It wasn't just trauma from seeing DongMan get trashed. AeRa had trauma from when her father was a fisherman. When he went out to sea for too long, she was scared. When the waves were big, she was nervous. When he took too long to come back, she was terrified. She broke up because she couldn't handle that constant fear of suddenly losing her closest person.

And he agreed because he knew, but more than possibly losing his hearing, more than possibly getting severely hurt, DongMan's more afraid of going back to the days when he just wandered around aimlessly like a fool.

"So we can't even be friends, right?"

:bawling:

Don't call me. I'll be busy crying.

3 minutes ago, AshleyChia said:

what's happening??????

DM and AR broke up????? because she can't bear to see DM fighting again???? and they can't remain friends????

Noooooo whyyyyy????

And btw, Landlady is AR mum right???

AR is not able to be in the situation like before... she's traumatized...

Yes, she is AR's mother.

p.s will be waiting for the sub..

11 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

AR is not able to be in the situation like before... she's traumatized...

Yes, she is AR's mother.

p.s will be waiting for the sub..

I can understand AR's point of view, but I can't see how she can remain an MMA announcer..........................I don't see how she can separate the two.

@V and all the recappers, Thank you. .  

I am speechless.  Dunno what to say.....:huh:    what an episode.  

I hope DM will be ok in the rematch.    And we need good moments, a good ending tomorrow with AR and DM back together.   It isn't too much to ask, right?   

Just now, aunniek said:

I can understand AR's point of view, but I can't see how she can remain an MMA announcer..........................I don't see how she can separate the two.

I didn't mind her nagging at DM for fighting and tell him not to do MMA before but it does seem strange that her occupation now is exactly watching people fighting. I know it's different when it's not someone you care about but still.

Either way I really didn't want her to choose the break up option. I thought she would at least stick it out with him...I know and hope that it's only temporary seeing as tomorrow is the last episode.

my Aera i am crying...her life had and still has so many hardships..she still doesn't know that she has a mother right?and after all this i read i love Aera's dad even more.he did so much for his little daugter.

i get that dong man has a dream he try once again but his reckless behavior bring him in this bad situation.how he gonna be able to fight again like that?his injury is pretty severe.for me aera did well in the end.i mean what future do they have?family?still even now he doesn't listen to her his life is in big danger what if he gets hit again? and he will with that path he choose to follow.

MAN...when DM said "Can't you just stay by my side?" It killed me. 

WHY MUST THE WRITER and PD do this to us in the episode before the last...you can't spoil us with all those sweet moments and then do this. Talk about whiplash. My heart is hurting right now.

6 minutes ago, aunniek said:

I know right..why is aera turning into someone selfish like that..u knew him for 20years girl..seriously? Ughhhh

I really hope writernim wont do something stupid for its finale and ruin the drama..just dont..dont dont dont

Sigh. I said after last Tuesday's episode that the one thing I didn't want was a separation/breakup because I totally saw this coming. Oh, I know they'll end up together, but I hate how writers love to separate couples going into the finale. At least this doesn't involve someone going to a foreign country and forgetting how to text, call, skype, email but it's still a bummer. Wonder if there will be a time jump?

Oh and I'm glad we know for sure the Landlady is Ae Ra's mom, but still not crazy about it. Don't think the show needed a long last parent, and Ae Ra isn't going to have any time to properly react.

Archived