Quantcast
ilwoo_aein

[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

Thanks for the naver link @oneandthree  Sweet that Coach is cleaning DM's apartment, and SH went to see him.  Solid friendships.  Jjang!  

I hope all the melancholy ends tonight.  

• Like 7

New preview. Here you go @aunniek

NM: Why do you keep worrying about my mom? Why do you pretend to be nice? 
AR: Acting so irritable like that, that seems like a serious disease.
SH: I said you should stop it.
JM: I’ll do all the waiting for you.
SH: Watching someone change in front of a person is something that shouldn’t be done. 
AR: Am I really going to be on tv?
KK's Asst. PD: Can we really just send this out as it is?
KK: We can.
Lady Hwang: If you recklessly bother Ko Dong Man, you’ll see what happens to you.
KK: Who are you that you’re being like this?
Lady Hwang: Me? I’m Ko Dong Man’s representative.

Nice to see DM's friends rally around him. Still fearful of the diagnosis, however, at least DM will be up and around, so it gives me hope for the final two episode. Wait. It's the final two episodes this week? Ack!

• Like 14

“Fight My Way” To At Last Reveal Its Biggest Mystery In Final Episodes This Week

fight-my-way2.jpg

With just two episodes to go, the biggest mystery of “Fight My Way” remains: who is Hwang Bok Hee (Jin Hee Kyung)?

When the drama dropped hints of either Go Dong Man (Park Seo Joon) or Choi Ae Ra (Kim Ji Won) being Hwang Bok Hee’s child, viewers had a field day of speculation with possible truths of the landlady’s identity, especially given her role as a fairy godmother of sorts to both Dong Man and Ae Ra; she always helps them out whenever they are in need, much to the satisfaction of viewers.

As the end of the drama draws near, so does the revelation of Hwang Bok Hee’s identity.

fight-my-way-2-540x303.jpg

Do you think Hwang Bok Hee is Go Dong Man’s or Ae Ra’s mother? Or is she someone else entirely?

source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/10/fight-way-last-reveal-biggest-mystery-final-episodes-week/

“Fight My Way” Maintains No. 1 Spot In Content Power Index Rankings

fightmyway3.jpg

KBS 2TV’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Fight My Way” has topped the Content Power Index (CPI) rankings for two weeks in a row!

The Content Power Index ranks TV shows based on their overall popularity and influence on consumer behavior. According to CJ E&M, “Fight My Way” earned an overall score of 279.8 points this week, claiming the No. 1 spot once again.

The top five ranking shows in terms of CPI are as follows:

1. “Fight My Way” (KBS 2TV)

2. “Show Me the Money 6” (Mnet)

3. “New Journey to the West 4” (tvN)

4. “Fantastic Duo 2” (SBS)

5. “Ruler: Master of the Mask” (MBC)

“Fight My Way” airs every Monday and Tuesday. 

source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/10/fight-way-maintains-no-1-spot-content-power-index-rankings/

• Like 6

Fight for my way seems to be really famous in Korea but it doesn't have much buzz internationally? Because I always thought that it is doing well in ratings and CPI but maybe because Seojun and Jiwon are not big enough internationally? While I wish that it could have been more known internationally, I am already happy that it gets the love and recognitiin that it deserves domestically. And I see some that would like to watch this after the drama so maybe after the drama's finale. Anyway, I wish they win the couple award in year end awards. I'm gonna miss this drama. 

PS. I also wished that they let Seojun or Jiwon (or both of them) sing for the OST! 

• Like 7

Ep. 15 is starting.

SH is tending to JM's wound and SH is crying.

SH just slapped him

DM is getting a scan. 

Landlady just arrived and talking to the coach.

• Like 5