Quantcast
ilwoo_aein

[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:
Preview for ep 15 :dissapointed_relieved:

I was really anticipating this but after watching it.... I wish I hadn't watched it. wuaaaaaaa 

Edited by bebebisous33
quoted video - remove this next time please
  • Like 4

Preview translation

Lady Hwang: Showing what Hwang Bok Hee’s life is really like, there is no one who can do that but you. Keep this safe, and give it to him/her later. (She's gender neutral, so I didn't want to assign a gender to her words yet.)
Lady Hwang: PD Jung Kyung Koo, is this a recording that you received the permission of the subject to film?
Kyung Koo: Who are you that you’re being like this?
Lady Hwang: I’m the representative for Ko Dong Man.
SH: Please stop now. I’m asking you to stop now. 
JM: For six years, we were stuck to each other. Can you forget all that?
SH: Watching someone change as time passes, it’s really not something that one should be doing.
Doctor: That he immediately couldn’t hear seems to be a temporary brain seizure, but the problem is…

Still, no clue on what Lady Hwang's relationship to AR and DM is. She does step forward to speak on behalf of DM against the broadcaster and slimy weasel PD, though. So, yay for that. Also, wonder what she gave or told Coach to later tell that someone. She's still gender neutral when she's talking about that special someone. 

Also, I'm so scared for DM. It seems he'll regain his hearing, but who knows what the CT scan may show. And, his doctor's words in the preview are not encouraging. Hopefully, it won't be anything permanent or serious. Can't believe I'm so anxious about the finale episodes. 

• Like 20

omg so there is and something else wrong with dong man?whats is wrong with puppy?i want my DongRa happy in the end!!hope in the next episodewe  find whats going on with Lady Hwang.

• Like 10

I am so nervous for the finale! The last line by the doctor in the end of the preview.... :bawling:

Hopefully this preview is trolling us...

@stroppyse thank you very much for the translation :)

• Like 10

I want to TC get some serious beating if anything happens to DM I couldn't be able to watch it.  as@oneandthree said I want to believe the preview is messing with us 

• Like 3

Actor Park Bogum sent coffee-truck to FMW filming site to support his friend Ahn Jae Hong

• Like 14

I hope the doc won't say something too bad.    True what landlady said, to feature a person without permission is wrong.     Looks like an intense ep for our fantastic four.     Am glad tomorrow is finallly Monday.   Hoping the final two episodes are great. 

• Like 7

My Coach-nim.....:blush:

Our Lovely MMA Announcer............

And of course, our grouchy cutie patootie AR.........

• Like 7

17 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Lady Hwang: Showing what Hwang Bok Hee’s life is really like, there is no one who can do that but you. Keep this safe, and give it to him/her later. (She's gender neutral, so I didn't want to assign a gender to her words yet.)
Lady Hwang: PD Jung Kyung Koo, is this a recording that you received the permission of the subject to film?
Kyung Koo: Who are you that you’re being like this?
Lady Hwang: I’m the representative for Ko Dong Man.
SH: Please stop now. I’m asking you to stop now. 
JM: For six years, we were stuck to each other. Can you forget all that?
SH: Watching someone change as time passes, it’s really not something that one should be doing.
Doctor: That he immediately couldn’t hear seems to be a temporary brain seizure, but the problem is…

Still, no clue on what Lady Hwang's relationship to AR and DM is. She does step forward to speak on behalf of DM against the broadcaster and slimy weasel PD, though. So, yay for that. Also, wonder what she gave or told Coach to later tell that someone. She's still gender neutral when she's talking about that special someone. 

Also, I'm so scared for DM. It seems he'll regain his hearing, but who knows what the CT scan may show. And, his doctor's words in the preview are not encouraging. Hopefully, it won't be anything permanent or serious. Can't believe I'm so anxious about the finale episodes. 

There is still so much to resolve in these last two hours!!  I REALLY hope that the writer has Lady Hwang's character and her mystery child have a meaningful impact on the story.  I want Monday to arrive but also do not as I don't want this show to end!! :bawling:

• Like 8

Lots of BTS Stills.............

Spoiler

• Like 11

53 minutes ago, oneandthree said:

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=8560427&memberNo=34609460 

useful link for the newest BTS pics.

Finally, updates from KBS. Yeaaay!

Ohhh I love this!!!!!! But I'm scared of the melancholy tone...why why WHY can't we have 20 eps and have more happiness before it ends???? 어떻게????? TT.TT

• Like 6

omggggg are they saying goodbye alrdy?? 

Why do I have a feeling that that will be our final scene when they will wave goodbye to us..?? So sad, I don't want this drama to end!!! 

:bawling:

• Like 8