[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh god. .they just pushed the airing date ..at first it was may 8th ..but now it's on 15th.

I'm really concerned about ratings.  Honestly it doesn't matter to me. But for the cast is really important since hwarang wasn't good at it either.  I'm waiting for more teasers ...park seo jun and kim ji won are my otp.

4 hours ago, mju1993 said:

Oh god. .they just pushed the airing date ..at first it was may 8th ..but now it's on 15th.

I'm really concerned about ratings.  Honestly it doesn't matter to me. But for the cast is really important since hwarang wasn't good at it either.  I'm waiting for more teasers ...park seo jun and kim ji won are my otp.

Is the air date really May 15th because I saw somewhere that it was airing May 22nd?  The Presidential Election is really throwing off upcoming shows. 

1 hour ago, aunniek said:

Sorry, this is probably a silly question, but what does the "DC" stand for when providing credit for a pic?  Thanks in advance!!

DC Inside (Korean: 디시인사이드), frequently noted under the initialism DC, is a South Korean internet forum. Initially established as a community dedicated to digital cameras and photography, it has met broad notoriety in Korea due to its unique nature. Among Western media, it is analogous to the English-language website Reddit for its image and influence upon Korean internet culture

DC website is http://gall.dcinside.com/

5 hours ago, aunniek said:

Sorry, this is probably a silly question, but what does the "DC" stand for when providing credit for a pic?  Thanks in advance!!

Hey it's alright  before I knew  about it even I was wondering what it was.. Anyway it's a Korean website rather forum where many people just like here discuss and share pics and spoilers.. etc.. 

http://www.dcinside.com/

Anyway just found some bad news guys looks like the broadcast of the show got postponed to 22nd may from 8th may.

s2X4PIjcsyvL636289769206352520.jpg

KBS2 new monthly drama 'Ssam, My Way' will be broadcasted on the 22nd.

According to a number of broadcasters on the 28th April , KBS2 new drama 'Ssam, My Way' of KBS2, starring Park Seo joon, Kim Ji-won, An Jae-hong and Song Hae- Yun,

'Ssam, My Way' is a drama about the growing romance of a minor league young people who want to go to 'My Way' which is what others call it, even in the reality that they force a minor life because of the lack of specifications in the world.

Meanwhile, 'Ssam, My Way' is a follow-up work of 'Perfect Wife' which will be on the 2nd, but it was originally scheduled to be broadcast on the 8th, but it was broadcast on the 22nd. ( I guess after the presidential election that's what article says  correct me if I'm wrong)

ARTICLE SOURCE: http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1196994

CR: OWNER

Daebak!! these people have eagle eyes to finding PSJ in middle of the photo..hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

11 minutes ago, Vo Ki Trieu said:

DC Inside (Korean: 디시인사이드), frequently noted under the initialism DC, is a South Korean internet forum. Initially established as a community dedicated to digital cameras and photography, it has met broad notoriety in Korea due to its unique nature. Among Western media, it is analogous to the English-language website Reddit for its image and influence upon Korean internet culture

DC website is http://gall.dcinside.com/

Thank you so much for the information!!!!

Just now, athena22 said:

Hey it's alright  before I knew  about it even I was wondering what it was.. Anyway it's a Korean website rather forum where many people just like here discuss and share pics and spoilers.. etc.. 

Thank you very much!!!!

46 minutes ago, athena22 said:

Anyway just found some bad news guys looks like the broadcast of the show got postponed to 22nd may from 8th may.

KBS2 new monthly drama 'Ssam, My Way' will be broadcasted on the 22nd.

According to a number of broadcasters on the 28th April , KBS2 new drama 'Ssam, My Way' of KBS2, starring Park Seo joon, Kim Ji-won, An Jae-hong and Song Hae- Yun,

'Ssam, My Way' is a drama about the growing romance of a minor league young people who want to go to 'My Way' which is what others call it, even in the reality that they force a minor life because of the lack of specifications in the world.

Meanwhile, 'Ssam, My Way' is a follow-up work of 'Perfect Wife' which will be on the 2nd, but it was originally scheduled to be broadcast on the 8th, but it was broadcast on the 22nd. ( I guess after the presidential election that's what article says  correct me if I'm wrong)

ARTICLE SOURCE: http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1196994

CR: OWNER

Daebak!! these people have eagle eyes to finding PSJ in middle of the photo..hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

so we have to endure another  3 weeks before the first episode :cold_sweat:  someone please hold my hand... as I am going to faint... can't wait for PSJ KJW cooking up something for us... well.. i guess i will just have to wait and wait and wait...hwaiting to myself

Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won To Star In New Romantic-Comedy

park-seo-joon-kim-ji-won.png

The romantic comedy will tell the tale of a blossoming romance between two childish adults.

Upcoming KBS drama Fight My Way will tell the story about a pair of best friends, Ko Dong Man (Park Seo Joon) and Choi Ae Ra (Kim Ji Won), who love to pick on each other but will also defend each other at a moments notice.

Ko Dong Man is a martial-arts athlete who aspired to fight at the highest levels and Choi Ae Ra dreamed of becoming the world’s first female MMA announcer. Once they reached the working life, neither of them were where they hoped to be, but they won’t let that stop them from pursuing their dreams. As they chase their dreams, a romance between the two will unfold.

Park Seo Joon commented on the nature of his character, Ko Dong Man.

“Rather than try living up to other’s standards, Ko Dong Man lives a life of his own values. He is a character who lives life to the fullest as he knows himself the best.”

— Park Seo Joon

Kim Ji Won classified her character, Choi Ae Ra, as courageous and hard working.

“Choi Ae Ra is a courageous woman who does her best in any situation she can and doesn’t give in to reality. She gives off a lovely feeling and knows how to find happiness from even the smallest of things. She is honest and blunt about expressing her feelings.”

— Kim Ji Won

Ahn Jae Hong and Song Ha Yoon round out the main cast for the drama. Fight My Way will begin airing on May 8 at 10 pm KST.

source: http://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-seo-joon-and-kim-ji-won-to-star-in-new-romantic-comedy/

'Fight My Way' drops new still of leads Park Seo Joon, Kim Ji Won, Ahn Jae Hong, and Song Ha Yoon together

park-seo-joon_1493342504_201704290100271

New KBS2 Mon-Tues drama 'Fight My Way' shared a new behind still cut of all 4 leads sitting together

The 4 leads Park Seo Joon, Kim Ji Won, Ahn Jae Hong, and Song Ha Yoon, also known in the drama as the 'Fantastic Failure 4', gathered together in character on the filming set, capturing their friendship perfectly even in one still cut.

The staff stated that the 4 will be portraying a very natural, close-knit atmosphere in their new drama. 'Fight My Way' will reportedly premiere this coming May 22!

30April 27, 2017

Finger hearts in new stills for Fight My Way

by tineybeanie

fight1.jpg

You know what’s missing from the dramaland landscape right now? A good ol’ fashioned rom-com. Which is why I’m happy that Park Seo-joon’s (Hwarang) Fight My Way (previously titled Third-Rate My Way) is coming out soon. This upcoming drama is centered around the lives of two best friends in their twenties, who are struggling with realizing their dreams because of their third-rate stats on paper (e.g., college grades, test scores, awards, etc.).

A few more stills have been released for this drama, featuring the two main characters played by Park Seo-joon and Kim Ji-won (Descended From the Sun). Park Seo-joon plays a former high school Taekwondo star who’s now a corporate drudge, although he still dreams about making it in the professional fighting world. He doesn’t live by others’ standards; he lives for his own values. So even in the face of temptation when everyone else is cheating, he still follows all the rules in the fighting arena because he keeps to his own moral code. In addition, despite all the difficulties that he’s had to face inside and outside the ring, he keeps an optimistic view on life.

Kim Ji-won, on the other hand, works as a info desk clerk at a retail department store, but her ultimate goal is to become a news anchor. In a recent interview, she said that she chose Fight My Way as her comeback project because she was attracted to this main tagline in the script: “No matter what anyone else says, we’ll go our way.” She continued on by saying that the drama is “not about worldly success, but about living for yourself and about the obstacles and the love that follow.”

Her character is the type of person who always does her best, and is brave about confronting the world around her. Kim Ji-won said that her character “takes joy in the little things in life, and expresses her emotions fully, without filter, which is far different from my previous roles.” She also liked that Ae-ra (her character) knows what it is to be hurt, but also knows how to recover from pain, and stay true to her feelings.

So it looks like we have two solid characters, who are all set up to gain our sympathy and love. KBS’s Fight My Way, which tells the story of how two individuals mature through their life obstacles, work towards their dreams, and also find love in each other, will begin airing on Mondays and Tuesdays starting May 8.

fight2.jpg

fight3.jpg

Via iMBC 1, iMBC 2

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/04/finger-hearts-in-new-stills-for-fight-my-way/

I get more excited the more I read about this drama!! :w00t::wub: 

On 26/04/2017 at 3:21 PM, ilwoo_aein said:

More official BTS pics

@sakura2016 hello! yes i'm the new author of this thread :) 

take good care of us chingu!! :wink::D 

On 26/04/2017 at 4:18 PM, Visually-wandering said:

@sakura2016 @athena22 annyeong. :D

Yes, I'm here after @mira08 mentioned me. I told her I will watch this one. The reason only because I'm a person who'll easily lured by a cute teaser. Suddenly interested after the 1st teaser. 

KimJiWon has always been on my radar since The Heirs day. She's young but she can kiss. Park SeoJoon is no doubt on this kissing field :D. Like you already know. The promising upcoming Kiss scene(s) is one of my reason on watching new drama.

Meet you again here after LOTBS @ilwoo_aein:wink:

hhhhhhhh we're all looking forward for the kiss(es)!! :tongue::wub: 

@mju1993 the airing date was pushed a long time ago and it's better this way!! if the drama started on 8 May the 2nd episode will be post-poned till next week since 9 May is the election day and it's not good for a drama to have its 1st episode then leave the viewers waiting for antire week for the 2nd episode, starting on 15 may is a right decision and hope our drama will have a good/great rating for sure!! let's hope for the best!! :D 

@athena22 really?!! maybe that's better so they can work with more ease before the start of the drama's broadcating!! 

hhhhhhhhh I saw him too!! :smirk: I can find my boy from far away!! :wink::tongue: hhhhhhh

thank you all so much for all the updates and pics!! :wub: 

I know its better for them to have more time for promoting but It's really hard to wait. I just saw another pic of the cast together. .I just can't say how much I love these 2 together cause I used to imagine them to play next to each other

KBS schedules drama shorts, delays Fight My Way’s premiere

by Buhdoop

FightMyWayGroup600.jpg

As expected, the presidential elections are creating a lot of scheduling changes in dramaland. KBS has finally confirmed their Monday-Tuesday drama lineup in May, and added two weeks of drama shorts to air during the election season. Following currently airing Perfect Wife will be the new 2-episode drama Individualist Ji-young, which will air on May 8-9. The next week after that on May 15-16, a director’s cut edition of Baek-hee Has Returned will air. And finally a week later, Fight My Way will premiere on May 22. Okay, let’s go into some detail about each drama!

By now we should all be familiar with Fight My Way (previously Third-Rate My Way), which is the story of two bickering best friends who live a third-rate life, but want to live life their way. We have a bit more information about the main cast who are shown in the newest still. The show will focus on the relationship between these four friends including “a romance, a bromance, a womance, and a four-mance.” The four main actors: Park Seo-joon (Hwarang), Kim Ji-won (Descended From the Sun), Ahn Jae-hong (Answer Me 1988), and Song Ha-yoon (My Daughter Geum Sa-wol), are called The Dummy Fantastic Four, so expect a lot of laughs when they get together.

Of the foursome, Park Seo-joon, Kim Ji-won, and Song Ha-yoon grew up together and Ahn Jae-hong later joined the group as Park Seo-joon’s high school friend. Their strong friendships were formed while getting in trouble together and being punished together in their youth. As adults they all have different jobs and different personalities, but the one thing they share is that they all want to have complete control over their lives. I love how the production is going to focus on the relationships between the four cast members; it reminds me of great friend-based ensemble casts like the Answer Me series, and one of my all time faves, Coffee Prince.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/04/kbs-schedules-drama-shorts-delays-fight-my-ways-premiere/

18 hours ago, mju1993 said:

I know its better for them to have more time for promoting but It's really hard to wait. I just saw another pic of the cast together. .I just can't say how much I love these 2 together cause I used to imagine them to play next to each other

yeah I'm so excited and want the drama to start already but I`m trying to find a way to ease the waiting for me with the pused date of the broadcast!! *sigh*

11 hours ago, daniboo said:

KBS schedules drama shorts, delays Fight My Way’s premiere

by Buhdoop

As expected, the presidential elections are creating a lot of scheduling changes in dramaland. KBS has finally confirmed their Monday-Tuesday drama lineup in May, and added two weeks of drama shorts to air during the election season. Following currently airing Perfect Wife will be the new 2-episode drama Individualist Ji-young, which will air on May 8-9. The next week after that on May 15-16, a director’s cut edition of Baek-hee Has Returned will air. And finally a week later, Fight My Way will premiere on May 22. Okay, let’s go into some detail about each drama!

By now we should all be familiar with Fight My Way (previously Third-Rate My Way), which is the story of two bickering best friends who live a third-rate life, but want to live life their way. We have a bit more information about the main cast who are shown in the newest still. The show will focus on the relationship between these four friends including “a romance, a bromance, a womance, and a four-mance.” The four main actors: Park Seo-joon (Hwarang), Kim Ji-won (Descended From the Sun), Ahn Jae-hong (Answer Me 1988), and Song Ha-yoon (My Daughter Geum Sa-wol), are called The Dummy Fantastic Four, so expect a lot of laughs when they get together.

Of the foursome, Park Seo-joon, Kim Ji-won, and Song Ha-yoon grew up together and Ahn Jae-hong later joined the group as Park Seo-joon’s high school friend. Their strong friendships were formed while getting in trouble together and being punished together in their youth. As adults they all have different jobs and different personalities, but the one thing they share is that they all want to have complete control over their lives. I love how the production is going to focus on the relationships between the four cast members; it reminds me of great friend-based ensemble casts like the Answer Me series, and one of my all time faves, Coffee Prince.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/04/kbs-schedules-drama-shorts-delays-fight-my-ways-premiere/

ok, this is torture!! how can they give us these updates then tell us to wait more?!:(

cr: owner

So pumped for this drama! Here is some nerdy stuff about the Korean title and the word ssamantic couple for anyone who likes that kind of stuff! It talks about the name Ssam My Way and how it is a funny play on three languages ^_^. (I didn't want to copy and paste the entire link because it is a little long)

http://www.bah-doo.com/ssammantic-couple/

On 4/28/2017 at 0:06 PM, ilwoo_aein said:

Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won To Star In New Romantic-Comedy

The romantic comedy will tell the tale of a blossoming romance between two childish adults.

Upcoming KBS drama Fight My Way will tell the story about a pair of best friends, Ko Dong Man (Park Seo Joon) and Choi Ae Ra (Kim Ji Won), who love to pick on each other but will also defend each other at a moments notice.

Ko Dong Man is a martial-arts athlete who aspired to fight at the highest levels and Choi Ae Ra dreamed of becoming the world’s first female MMA announcer. Once they reached the working life, neither of them were where they hoped to be, but they won’t let that stop them from pursuing their dreams. As they chase their dreams, a romance between the two will unfold.

Park Seo Joon commented on the nature of his character, Ko Dong Man.

“Rather than try living up to other’s standards, Ko Dong Man lives a life of his own values. He is a character who lives life to the fullest as he knows himself the best.”

— Park Seo Joon

Kim Ji Won classified her character, Choi Ae Ra, as courageous and hard working.

“Choi Ae Ra is a courageous woman who does her best in any situation she can and doesn’t give in to reality. She gives off a lovely feeling and knows how to find happiness from even the smallest of things. She is honest and blunt about expressing her feelings.”

— Kim Ji Won

Ahn Jae Hong and Song Ha Yoon round out the main cast for the drama. Fight My Way will begin airing on May 8 at 10 pm KST.

source: http://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-seo-joon-and-kim-ji-won-to-star-in-new-romantic-comedy/

Wah.. I think I am gonna love this drama a lot.. casts aside, the synopsis is something I really look forward to.. I love the character descriptions.

'lives life of your own values"

"lives your life to the fullest because you know yourself the best"

"do your best in any situation you can"

"be honest and find happiness from even the smallest of things"

this is somewhat motivating for somebody like me who is living (and enjoying) my own third-rate way.. hehe

9 hours ago, V said:

So pumped for this drama! Here is some nerdy stuff about the Korean title and the word ssamantic couple for anyone who likes that kind of stuff! It talks about the name Ssam My Way and how it is a funny play on three languages ^_^. (I didn't want to copy and paste the entire link because it is a little long)

http://69.89.31.100/~bahdooma/ssammantic-couple/

thank you for sharing chingu!! :wub:

1 hour ago, memmadira said:

Wah.. I think I am gonna love this drama a lot.. casts aside, the synopsis is something I really look forward to.. I love the character descriptions.

'lives life of your own values"

"lives your life to the fullest because you know yourself the best"

"do your best in any situation you can"

"be honest and find happiness from even the smallest of things"

this is somewhat motivating for somebody like me who is living (and enjoying) my own third-rate way.. hehe

I agree with you aside from the casting and having Park Seo Joon in my small screen soon :blush: I`m really loving the concept of the drama and the characters` discriptions!!  :wub:

Archived