[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

Ahhh! I love the third teaser. It made me even more eager to just skip the days and go to May 22 faster. 

I love the pettiness between the two, yet I also loved the last scene where Dongman fights at the people, while saying in the background that she should say in wherever she goes, that she has a boyfriend :wub:. It makes me curious what kind of friendship and romance they will have. Who liked who first? Or did they like each other secretly for a long time? Or is it the kind of relationship where everyone knows they are endgame, and they're just both oblivious to it. These kind of tropes are definitely my faves. :D 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, AshleyChia said:

NEW TEASER

OMO I love them already!!!! 

5 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

youtube version - 3rd teaser

thank you so much for the teaser chingudeul!! :wub: 

I was drinking milk while playing it and I choked up at the sight of shirtless Park Seo Joon!! :lol::wub: I was hoping/waiting for a shirtless scene from him but didn't think I'd get one on a teaser!! they're really generous!! :blush: 

now about the teaser, they're so cute and she used his arm to put her head on?!! doesn't she know this is boyfriend-girlfriend rules?!! looks our girl is making our guy her boyfriend without realising!! :wink::wub: and loved how he jumped to deffend her!! that's the 1st time we see him on her side not both of them bickering!! :wink: and I see her ex (to be ex) boyfriend at 0:29 with lences trying (and failing) to push the guys off her!! he looks goofily cute!! :D and is Park Seo Joon playing a role were he's supposedly bad at singing again?!! :lol: 

10 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I was drinking milk while playing it and I choked up at the sight of shirtless Park Seo Joon!! :lol::wub: I was hoping/waiting for a shirtless scene from him but didn't think I'd get one on a teaser!! they're really generous!! :blush: 

now about the teaser, they're so cute and she used his arm to put her head on?!! doesn't she know this is boyfriend-girlfriend rules?!! looks our girl is making our guy her boyfriend without realising!! :wink::wub: and loved how he jumped to deffend her!! that's the 1st time we see him on her side not both of them bickering!! :wink: and I see her ex (to be ex) boyfriend at 0:29 with lences trying (and failing) to push the guys off her!! he looks goofily cute!! :D and is Park Seo Joon playing a role were he's supposedly bad at singing again?!! :lol: 

Tnx them for generosity:D...they can keep up with good work ...we still have 2 more weeks to go :(

Come on...he can not be bad at singing...just can't :wink:...but then again.. if i have to choose its better to see him shirtless then good at singing :blush:

Just now, zagigirl said:

Tnx them for generosity:D...they can keep up with good work ...we still have 2 more weeks to go :(

Come on...he can not be bad at singing...just can't :wink:...but then again.. if i have to choose its better to see him shirtless then good at singing :blush:

hhhhhhhhh yeah hope so!! :tongue: I was so happy thinking that the drama will start next xeek but no we have two more weeks to wait!! :( 

hhhhhhhhhhh he did it in She Was Pretty!! :lol: but I can take it, just give me an OST with his voice :wink: and more shirtless scenes!! :tongue::wub: 

7 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

youtube version - 3rd teaser

this is my try for translating the preview... not 100% accurate

PSJ: *singing* Today I can't reach the high note... Hey! How do you know the pass code? I told you to not barge in, didn't I?!
KJW: You changed the pass code, right?

*We are friends. Are we?*

A woman: How can a man and a woman befriend each other? (without any feelings)
KJW (?): A soulmate?
PSJ: Hey, you crazy woman
A woman: Are you really just a friend (to him)? Only friends?
KJW: It feels the same
PSJ: What are you talking about?
KJW: Someone ask me to come
PSJ: HEY! From now on, wherever you go, say that you have a boyfriend

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

IKR! But we should be chill out, and keep reminding our self again and again.

It's KBS. It's KBS. It's KBS.... The limit of the openness just what have shown on the teaser. :D *low key. 

20 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

IKR! But we should be chill out, and keep reminding our self again and again.

It's KBS. It's KBS. It's KBS.... The limit of the openness just what have shown on the teaser. :D *low key. 

hhhhhhhhhhh I'm happy of as much as I got :wink: and KBS was generous with us in Hwarang :blush: so I can hope we'll get more shirtless scenes!! :tongue::blush: 

Park Seo Joon!! :wub: 

cr: owner

4 hours ago, alleram95 said:

this is my try for translating the preview... not 100% accurate

PSJ: *singing* Today I can't reach the high note... Hey! How do you know the pass code? I told you to not barge in, didn't I?!
KJW: You changed the pass code, right?

*We are friends. Are we?*

A woman: How can a man and a woman befriend each other? (without any feelings)
KJW (?): A soulmate?
PSJ: Hey, you crazy woman
A woman: Are you really just a friend (to him)? Only friends?
KJW: It feels the same
PSJ: What are you talking about?
KJW: Someone ask me to come
PSJ: HEY! From now on, wherever you go, say that you have a boyfriend

thank you so much for the translation chingu!! :wub: 

hhhhhhhhhhh he has and changed his pass code and she still got into his house?!! :lol: she knows him really well to know his pass code(s)!! :lol::wink: 

I love how he told her to say she has a boyfriend from now on!! :wub: 

Thank you so much alleram95!!!! I also tried to do the translation, it is here for anyone who wants to put it on a video: 

TRANSLATION
0:00 Him: Singing ‘Coward’ by Buzz (the lead singer, Min Kyung-hoon, is famous for ‘head voice’ where he sings by putting the microphone to his head).
0:04 Him: Damn, my voice doesn’t go up so much today.
You, I told you not to enter with the password without telling me!
0:10 Caption: We are friends.
0:11 Caption: Are we friends?
0:14 Her: Is there not such a thing between man and woman. Soul mate?
0:15 Him: You, weirdo? (or crazy)
0:20 Her: Just friend, friend, friend! (She said something here, but not clear. Maybe an English word? I’ll try to find out later). Your forearm is tight.
0:26 Him: Why did you say to come or not?
0:28 Her: Just come without complaining.
0:30 Him: From now on, when you go somewhere, tell them you have a boyfriend.
0:33 Caption: Ssam my way, KBS 2TV Mon-Tues
0:34 First airing on May 22 (Monday) at 10pm

It is also here: http://www.bah-doo.com/translation-third-teaser-fight-way/

I think I need to create a YouTube account just so I can obsess over this drama...

1 hour ago, V said:

Thank you so much alleram95!!!! I also tried to do the translation, it is here for anyone who wants to put it on a video: 

TRANSLATION

Spoiler

0:00 Him: Singing ‘Coward’ by Buzz (the lead singer, Min Kyung-hoon, is famous for ‘head voice’ where he sings by putting the microphone to his head).
0:04 Him: Damn, my voice doesn’t go up so much today.
You, I told you not to enter with the password without telling me!
0:10 Caption: We are friends.
0:11 Caption: Are we friends?
0:14 Her: Is there not such a thing between man and woman. Soul mate?
0:15 Him: You, weirdo? (or crazy)
0:20 Her: Just friend, friend, friend! (She said something here, but not clear. Maybe an English word? I’ll try to find out later). Your forearm is tight.
0:26 Him: Why did you say to come or not?
0:28 Her: Just come without complaining.
0:30 Him: From now on, when you go somewhere, tell them you have a boyfriend.
0:33 Caption: Ssam my way, KBS 2TV Mon-Tues
0:34 First airing on May 22 (Monday) at 10pm

It is also here: http://www.bah-doo.com/translation-third-teaser-fight-way/

I think I need to create a YouTube account just so I can obsess over this drama...

thank you so much for the translation chingu!! :wub: 

cr: owner

Y'all, I'm obsessed. I created a YouTube account and embedded the video, all in a couple hours. Send help. I will try to copy it here. Hopefully it works.

Click on cc if you don't see the caption.

6 minutes ago, V said:

Y'all, I'm obsessed. I created a YouTube account and embedded the video, all in a couple hours. Send help. I will try to copy it here. Hopefully it works.

THANK YOU, YOU ROCK!!!  Please stay obsessed.........:glasses:

Hi! Just found this drama while surfing in tumblr heheh can't hold to say Park Seo-joon and Kim Ji-won looks so GREAAAAT as lead couple!!! What a pair, interesting:D feels like their chemistry will bombed us. They are freakin' gorgeous together.

tumblr_openagbLxv1w8burto8_540.jpg

Source

tumblr_open54i7tz1scm9d0o1_540.png

Source

What a SLAM! Couple

On 09/05/2017 at 7:04 AM, V said:

Thanks for the subs! I hope you don't mind. I'm going to use your video for a post we r doing on the show at dramaswithasideofkimchi.wordpress.com. I'll be sure to mention u. Thanks again!

Park Seo Joon And Kim Ji Won Have A Love-Hate Relationship In New “Fight My Way” Teaser

fight-my-way1.jpg
With just a few weeks left until its first episode, KBS2 TV’s upcoming rom-com drama “Fight My Way” has dropped another hilarious teaser that shows viewers even more of Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won’s feisty chemistry.

In the teaser, viewers can see Go Dong Man (Park Seo Joon) walking out of his bathroom to see Choi Ae Ra (Kim Ji Won) standing in his apartment, completely uninvited. He yells, “Hey! I told you to stop using my passcode to barge into my house whenever you want!” while Choi Ae Ra stares at him blankly.

The two continue to bicker and cause trouble for each other constantly, previewing a unique relationship between the two characters; however, despite their run-ins, Go Dong Man comes to Choi Ae Ra’s rescue when he sees her in danger and can be heard saying, “From now on, tell people that you have a boyfriend,” creating anticipation for how their story will unfold.

In a recent interview, a producer from the drama said, “We have created a drama that tells the story of two friends developing romantic feelings for one another and fallings in love.”

He also said, “On set, Park Seo Joon practically flies around while Kim Ji Won has been showing a great deal of lovable charm. The atmosphere on set is very bright,” heightening anticipation for the rom-com.

The drama is set to begin airing on May 22 and 10 p.m. KST. The drama will be available on Viki, so stay tuned!

me: Friends turn lovers is actually my favorite romantic trope. And here both of them are so comfortable with each other, like the other person is an extension of them. The fighting bickering and jumping to defend is so nice to see. Makes an awesome friendship. The trailer is really showing no one can mess with my pal except me. And the same line i kp reading n hearing in dramas as of late.. no such thing as just friendship between a man and a woman. But i wanna qualify in this case it will be love developed on top of friendship. The bond of friendship would be everlasting but its taking it another level beyond platonic. Love the setup and love it even more for our otp.. I thk KJW is the best female actress to paired with PSJ thusfar, i felt sorry for him in Hwarang and i didnt like his other project with noona Uhm..just my opinion. Too bad may 22 is still far away. The teaser got me really excited. 

1 hour ago, sharreb said:

me: Friends turn lovers is actually my favorite romantic trope. And here both of them are so comfortable with each other, like the other person is an extension of them. The fighting bickering and jumping to defend is so nice to see. Makes an awesome friendship. The trailer is really showing no one can mess with my pal except me. And the same line i kp reading n hearing in dramas as of late.. no such thing as just friendship between a man and a woman. But i wanna qualify in this case it will be love developed on top of friendship. The bond of friendship would be everlasting but its taking it another level beyond platonic. Love the setup and love it even more for our otp.. I thk KJW is the best female actress to paired with PSJ thusfar, i felt sorry for him in Hwarang and i didnt like his other project with noona Uhm..just my opinion. Too bad may 22 is still far away. The teaser got me really excited. 

Sorry for cutting you post but ME TOO! I love friends-to-lovers romantic trope! My fav was R1997! 

I have a feeling it will be Dong Man who will fall first. As in he already so protective of her! I'm so excited for 22 may come! 

Archived