[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

10 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

I'm here @mira08, thank you for the shout out. Not yet have a chance to find the thread. Lucky me, you're called me B). Done subscribed to this thread.

happy you're joining us chingu!! :D 

1 hour ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

Awww they're so cute... and since the first teaser is out now I'll post again... Seo Joon and Ji Won ship started to sail...Thankfully the teaser wasn't as dramatic as I expected it to be...they should really mix some comedy if they want to really sell this drama nationally and internationally 'cause as of now they aren't getting that much attention from netizens. I'll be waiting for the airing date since I've waited for KJW to have her own drama. Actually I'm anticipating for a kiss already since we know for a fact that Park Seo Joon is a pro when it comes to kissing his leading lady... yes!122 35 Super cute catwoman emoji gifs free download cat emoticons cat emoji

hhhhhhhhhh you're waiting for the kiss from now?!! :lol: I'll be waiting with you chingu!! :wink::wub: 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I'll be waiting for the airing date since I've waited for KJW to have her own drama. Actually I'm anticipating for a kiss already since we know for a fact that Park Seo Joon is a pro when it comes to kissing his leading lady... yes!

YES, YES, and YES to all of the above!!!!!:blush:

11 hours ago, aunniek said:

YES, YES, and YES to all of the above!!!!!:blush:

YES :blush: 

11 hours ago, MiAmour said:

STILLs of PSJ

and @ilwoo_aein thank you for the stills!! :wub: I'm so happy to see more updates about the drama :D 

@ilwoo_aein you became the new author of the thread?!! thank you for taking care of this thread chingu!! :wub: 

park-seo-joon.jpg

In a recent interview, actor Park Seo Joon revealed why he is making such a quick comeback to the small screen after “Hwarang” with KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Fight My Way” (tentative title).

“Fight My Way” is about characters living ordinary, “third rate” lives. Park Seo Joon’s character Go Dong Man is a minor league fighter who others may see as a failure; however, Go Dong Man is a refreshingly optimistic character who perseveres through the challenges his life throws at him and is the true master of his own life. He is described to be a character that viewers cannot help but root for because of his admirable and unwavering determination.

Park Seo Joon explained that his character was the main reason for his decision to make a quick comeback after “Hwarang” and said, “Dong Man is a character who does not live at other people’s standards but rather lives by his own values. He owns the life he was given and lives it to the fullest. Even in the ring, he chooses to use standard tactics only because of his truthful and proper mental attitude. He fights his way past difficult obstacles in an optimistic way, which is what drew me to this character.”

He continued, “Through this project, I think we will be able to tell the story of this generation’s youth, as well as how their fight can sometimes transform into different things, like love. I think it will become a drama that viewers can watch comfortably so please support it.”

Meanwhile, the cast of “Fight My Way,” which also stars Kim Ji Won of “Descendants of the Sun,” had their first script reading together a few weeks ago and is set to air in May after the completion of “Perfect Wife.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/25/park-seo-joon-talks-drew-character-new-kbs-drama/

WOW I just missed SOOMPI for a week and looks like all the updates came this week even the teasers.. I'm so happy and it's too funny seeing them...

@Visually-wandering unnie you are joining us jincha...?? I'm so happy to see you here...

I notice author of thread changed.. to @ilwoo_aein..  victory-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625 annyeong hope to get along in this thread..:wub:

Let me try to make up with everyone with these pics of BS from teasers...

Spoiler

C-V9b56XoAIgO5a.jpgC-V9cOXW0AAjmON.jpg

C-V9csnXsAAqk9H.jpg

C-V9dOwXgAAkm2D.jpg

C-V9nKJWAAAS711.jpg

C-V9mCnXYAEXpux.jpg

so cute.. admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

C-V9nf_XYAEGyOi.jpg

Spoiler

C-V9n3NWsAAfy8N.jpg

C-V9y_aXUAAO38W.jpg

C-V9ysdW0AA55BV.jpg

CR: http://office.kbs.co.kr/suwon/archives/81154

Found these recent filming shoots pardon me if not clear..

Spoiler

C-V9zg0XUAAR809.jpg

C-WAXhNV0AAVsvS.jpgC-WAXhDUMAAg8Z4.jpg

CR:DC

@sakura2016 @athena22 annyeong. :D

Yes, I'm here after @mira08 mentioned me. I told her I will watch this one. The reason only because I'm a person who'll easily lured by a cute teaser. Suddenly interested after the 1st teaser. 

KimJiWon has always been on my radar since The Heirs day. She's young but she can kiss. Park SeoJoon is no doubt on this kissing field :D. Like you already know. The promising upcoming Kiss scene(s) is one of my reason on watching new drama.

Meet you again here after LOTBS @ilwoo_aein:wink:

Kim Ji Won Talks About Taking On A New Type Of Character In “Fight My Way”

Kim-Ji-Won-InStyle-4.jpg

Actress Kim Ji Won recently talked about her role in KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Fight My Way,” which is her first role since playing First Lieutenant Yoon Myeong Ju in the popular KBS2 drama “Descendants of the Sun.”

The actress said, “I was drawn to the drama from the very beginning because of the log line in the synopsis for the drama, which was, ‘No matter what others say, we will walk the path that we have laid for ourselves.’ I decided to take on this project because it’s a drama about living for oneself, not for that thing that others call success.”

She also talked about her character in the drama, Choi Ae Ra, who is a department store information desk worker who dreams of being a news anchor. Kim Ji Won said, “Ae Ra is a courageous character who does not submit to reality and puts her all into everything she does. She’s a very lovable character that knows how to find joy in even the small things and expresses her emotions honestly and without restraint.”

kim-ji-won.jpg

“In the past, I took on a lot of roles where I played characters that were showy or had a very strong image, which is why I wanted to take on a character that was more natural this time. Sometimes, [Choi Ae Ra] falls apart, but, even then, she is still lovable and I think viewers will be have fun watching her in the drama,” she added.

Meanwhile, Kim Ji Won will be starring alongside actor Park Seo Joon, who also took time to share what drew him to his character in the upcoming drama. “Fight My Way” will begin airing in May after the completion of “Perfect Wife.”

source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/26/kim-ji-won-talks-taking-new-type-character-fight-way/

MORE FILMING PICS...

Looks like some dinner party coming up in the plot...??

C-ZeprzV0AA6Rte.jpg

C-ZepSlVoAAqK5i.jpg

CR:DC

I have tiny bit of question is the drama going to be fully pre-produced??? 

EDIT: @Visually-wandering you were right it is wedding after party I actually didn't see the description of the pic in DC properly.. My bad..bird-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862491 and in the pic below she seems to be wearing wedding attire..(gown i guess)

Archived