[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

@sakura2016 all of IG posts seems has been deleted lol.

----

heres the pics, which i found from twitter :wub:

really?!! hhhh couldn't see since I have low connection ( :blink: )!! thank you for sharing the pics!! :wub: I love pics more than IG posts anyway!! :tongue: seeing the 1st pic, I keep thinking "he's going to fight with those guys?!! please fight with them!!" hhhhhhhhhhh I really want to see him finghting!! :tongue::love:

7 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

really?!! hhhh couldn't see since I have low connection ( :blink: )!! thank you for sharing the pics!! :wub: I love pics more than IG posts anyway!! :tongue: seeing the 1st pic, I keep thinking "he's going to fight with those guys?!! please fight with them!!" hhhhhhhhhhh I really want to see him finghting!! :tongue::love:

Try refresh your connection lol :mrgreen:

Annyeong, hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508I see many familiar faces here...cute1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498@evie7 @sakura2016 @zagigirl *waves at them excitedlydancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279* I'm so happy that this drama has PSJ and KJW as the leads.As far as i can say having seen their previous works I'm in totally happy the they are acting together. I started liking PSJ for his acting in KMHM and KJW in Heirs. So have much hopes on them in this dramacheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

Hoping to get alongembarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129 in the thread more actively as soon as SWDBS ends...

And I found this one on instagram...yipee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937

Spoiler

I'm happy that it will air in May, because I'll get caught in my exams on april so pretty couldn't have had a chance to watch the drama if it was in April..yes-sir-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

15 minutes ago, athena22 said:

Annyeong, hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508I see many familiar faces here...cute1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498@evie7 @sakura2016 @zagigirl *waves at them excitedlydancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279* I'm so happy that this drama has PSJ and KJW as the leads.As far as i can say having seen their previous works I'm in totally happy the they are acting together. I started liking PSJ for his acting in KMHM and KJW in Heirs. So have much hopes on them in this dramacheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

Hoping to get alongembarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129 in the thread more actively as soon as SWDBS ends...

Hide contents

I'm happy that it will air in May, because I'll get caught in my exams on april so pretty couldn't have had a chance to watch the drama if it was in April..yes-sir-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

Hi chingu :)

OTP will be great i'm sure :)...and this thread will become much much more alive near drama start! I'm sure of it :)

Happy for you chingu... i mean that suits you better coz its scheduled for may...but to me seems to far away :(

48 minutes ago, athena22 said:

And I found this one on instagram...yipee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937

Hide contents

hi chingu, happy to see you here!! :D yes we're excited too :w00t: happy that we started having more updates about the drama and thank you for sharing :wub: 

good luck with your exams!! Fighting!! :D 

Park Seo Joon x Kim Ji Won in the script reading of "Fight My Way"

psj.jpg

psj2.JPG
pin_it.png

Naver - XSports : Park Seo Joon x Kim Ji Won, overflowing with youthness in the script reading of "Fight My Way"

1. [+694, -39] Park Seo Joon, Kim Ji Won are actors i like. They match well

2. [+388, -21] Wow Park Seo Joon and Choi Woo Sik are close friends, It is so good that we can see them in 1 drama again ㅋㅋ

3. [+392, -33] Kim Ji Won so pretty !!

4. [+216, -27] I am so excited Park Seo Joon

5. [+185, -24] Great chemistry. So anticipatingㅠㅠ

6. [+19, -0] Waa Ahn Jae Hong... I am anticipating for you Jung Bong-ie

7. [+29, -4] Wow Choi Woo Sik also there? He is close with Park Seo Joon because they filmed Sitcom together beforeㅋㅋ

8. [+22, -2] Choi Woo Sik and Park Seo Joon meet again

9. [+21, -2] Park Seo Joon is a good friend with Choi Woo Sik I am so anticipating of the two

10. [+20, -4] Park Seo Joon's drama, anticipating it~!!

source: http://koreannetizen.blogspot.co.id/2017/04/park-seo-joon-x-kim-ji-won-in-script.html

I'n also really happy to see the cast together TT and our 2 pretty babies together. They already looks damn good together <3 !!! Kim Ji Won is soo pretty, Seo Joon handsome! 

I'm glad there's 2 couple too!! I like all the actors :) and no idol yet lol XD

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Ex-boyfriend cameo and first script read for KBS’s Third-Rate My Way

ONcxwMZ.jpg

It’s only been about a month since Hwarang ended, but Park Seo-joon (Hwarang) is already back at KBS for his upcoming show Third-Rate My Way. Hey, you won’t hear me complaining—more Park Seo-joon is the best kind of Park Seo-joon. First production stills have been released of the script reading that took place on March 24, where Park Seo-joon was joined by fellow castmates Kim Ji-won (Descended From the Sun), Ahn Jae-hong (Answer Me 1988), Song Ha-yoon (My Daughter Geum Sa-wol), Kim Sung-oh (Warm and Cozy), and Choi Woo-shik (Ho-gu’s Love), as well as director Lee Na-jung.

I have high hopes for this show, which features characters labeled by the world as living “third-rate lives” for their lack of specs. The story will focus on their individual growth and, of course, romance. It looks like the vibe of the show will include a comedic bent, and the script reading was reportedly punctuated with laughter throughout. To cast actors like Ahn Jae-hong and Kim Sung-oh and NOT include the funny would be criminal.

Park Seo-joon’s character Go Dong-man, described as a crafty teenager in the body of an adult (manchild alert), will initially clash with Kim Ji-won’s Choi Ae-ra, who sounds like a no-filter, bad-mouthed badass. Part of her character description includes, “You mess with me and I’ll bite you,” HA. But they’ll find common ground in their fierce loyalty to those around them and develop a budding relationship.

Ahn Jae-hong’s Kim Joo-han, labeled the “brain” of the “Idiot Fantastic Four,” is in a 6-year relationship with Baek Seol-hee, portrayed by Song Ha-yoon and described as innocent and quirky. Seol-hee’s universe revolves around her boyfriend but their relationship will be put to the test by Pyo Ye-jin’s (Laurel Tree Tailors) character, one of those born-with-a-silver-spoon types. My heart is already hurting for Seol-hee; I hope her growth trajectory involves giving as good as she gets.

jdcPJQA.jpg

Spoiler

t5yRXGm.jpg

Also, it looks like Choi Woo-shik will not be alone in putting a short appearance in the drama: Everyone’s favorite bodyguard warrior Kwak Dong-yeon (Moonlight Drawn By Clouds) will be making a short cameo in the first episode as Ae-ra’s ex. Would it be too weird for his character to have a mane of glory, just for old times’ sake? He could be like a Hongdae hipster rocker! Gat Byung-yeon 4 life, yo.

Third-Rate My Way will follow currently airing Perfect Wife and premiere in May. Can’t wait!

src:: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/04/ex-boyfriend-cameo-and-first-script-read-for-kbss-third-rate-my-way/

Thank you for the updates!

I really love the pictures of their script reading..:wub: all the casts are awesome, from the main leads to the supporting characters and the cameos, I have no complaint at all !! K-netz reactions are positive too! I hope everything goes well and this drama can become daebak hit!

On 4/5/2017 at 4:23 PM, mju1993 said:

the pic of these 2 swetiees has literally made my day,,just look how he hugged her and how she leaned to him..They r not akward at all,,l

that's so true.. ^_^ it seems we can foresee good chemistry from them,,:wub:  Park Seo Joon seems the type who get along well with his co-stars, he even maintains good relationship with his co-stars from previous dramas to this date and even become close friends.. 

Lee Elijah to star in "Ssam, My Way"

photo836854.jpg

Actress Lee Elijah is starring in the new KBS 2TV drama "Ssam, My Way".

She's appearing in the role of Hye-ran, a famous anchor who has wealth, reputation and looks. She's also the daughter of a plutocrat family. She's honest, stubborn and straightforward. She is Dong-man's (Park Seo-joon) first love and Ae-ra's (Kim Ji-won-I) rival.

"Ssam, My Way" is a romantic drama about a youthful minor league to go their own way regardless of what people say.

Meanwhile, "Ssam, My Way" starring Kim Ji-won-I, Park Seo-joon, Ahn Jae-hong and Song Ha-yoon is starting in May.

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...

Archived