[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI everyone .I just joined soompi but i used to read all the forums.I love park sep joon and kim ji won .It was my dream and it came true

i heard that you were discussing about the other dramas going against it. As far as I know drama is set for monday and tuesday...so we don't have to be worry about ruler on mbc.

But on sbs we have drama whisper and my sassy girl ,,the same day and same time. I,m not worried about whisper yet the drama my sassy girl has goo won in main lead

and everyone loves him..

I hope may come sooner...:bawling: 

3 hours ago, mju1993 said:

HI everyone .I just joined soompi but i used to read all the forums.I love park sep joon and kim ji won .It was my dream and it came true

i heard that you were discussing about the other dramas going against it. As far as I know drama is set for monday and tuesday...so we don't have to be worry about ruler on mbc.

But on sbs we have drama whisper and my sassy girl ,,the same day and same time. I,m not worried about whisper yet the drama my sassy girl has goo won in main lead

and everyone loves him..

I hope may come sooner...:bawling: 

hi chingu!! happy you joined soompi and our drama thread here!! :D 

well my concerns are more about my sanity than rating :lol: yes I want my drama(s) to do well rating wise as well but competition will always be there so all we can do is hope for the best for all dramas and a more best to our favorite drama(s)!! hhhhhhhhhhhh 

I just read that My Sassy Girl will be airing on 23 May which is same timeslot with our drama Third-Rate My Way but don't know yet if they'll start the same week or our drama will air 1 week earlier, anyway I won't be really worried though I know how Joo Won's dramas have high ratings all the time but as long as the actors and team of our drama are doing their best we can trust them and wish for the best!! :wink: and sanity wise I'm fine in this timeslot since I'm not planning in watching My Sassy Girl (maybe later after it's fully finished but not on May for sure) and I'm happy with Whisper ending before the start of my drama Third-Rate My way and "My Secret Romance" even being on the same timeslot still goes 2nd against Whisper and our drama so I'm completely fine in Monday-Tuesday timeslot in May!! though not really fine having 6 dramas starting or/and still on going in May!! My sanity!! :blink::blink::blink:

Spoiler

my real dilemma is on Wednesday-Thursday timeslot especially with Ruler going against Ji Chang Wook's drama "Beware Of This Woman" where both will start the same exact date 10 May!! WHY?!! :dizzy: I was excited for Ruler since the casting of both leads but now they'll go against Ji Chang Wook's drama and I'm torn what to do, I'll watch both for sure but which one 1st?!! :confounded: hhhhhhhhhhh suddenly from "how can I watch many dramas at the same timslot" I turned to "which one will I watch 1st?!!" :lol: :blink: that without thinking of Kim Young Kwang's drama that will start one week later!! *sigh*

To be honest I don't care about the ratings either. cause i believe in them...Im just so satisfied that they are going to act against each other

I just have one question..is the genre melo-romantic or romantic-comedy?they are totally different.

14 hours ago, mju1993 said:

To be honest I don't care about the ratings either. cause i believe in them...Im just so satisfied that they are going to act against each other

I just have one question..is the genre melo-romantic or romantic-comedy?they are totally different.

don't know really but I believe it's a slice of life/romance drama!! 

Hi friends,,have u seen the photo,,one of the staff of the drama has uploaded a photo of the scenario with the caption,,its getting started

I,m so excited ,,can't wait until may , i just feel that it is going to be awesome ,,

18 hours ago, mju1993 said:

Hi friends,,have u seen the photo,,one of the staff of the drama has uploaded a photo of the scenario with the caption,,its getting started

I,m so excited ,,can't wait until may , i just feel that it is going to be awesome ,,

I just saw it now!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

cr: thirdratemyway.ssammyway

I'm so excited!! 

11 hours ago, Vo Ki Trieu said:

#KimSungOh joins other cast in KBS's #SsamMyWay

oh!! I love this ahjussi!! happy to see him again!! :) 

cr: thirdratemyway.ssammyway

awwww he's going to be Ko Dong Man (Park Seo Joon)'s coach!! I'm happy!! :D 

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
News bites: March 25, 2017
by awcoconuts | March 25, 2017 | 1 Comment

read here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/news-bites-march-25-2017/

• Pairing up in KBS drama Third-Rate My Way are Ahn Jae-hong (Answer Me 1988) and Song Ha-yoon (My Daughter Geum Sa-wol). Their characters have dated for six years, and largely due to Song’s efforts, Ahn has landed a permanent position at a home shopping network. He keeps putting off marriage due to various reasons and he begins to take interest in a new employee, Ye-jin, who’s actually the daughter of a wealthy household (that runs a jokbal chain). Song’s a consultant to the home shopping company, and even though Ahn has his faults (he’s the eldest child and has two sisters), she thinks he’s the best and is proud that he’s a permanent employee. She’s so careful with the money that Ahn has worked hard for that she never asks him to spend a penny, and she doesn’t realize that she’s beginning to look shabby to him. (Ahn’s character sounds peachy.) Ahn’s about to abandon Song, who’s like his wife, to climb the social ladder and go after Ye-jin, and Song will learn that his heart is leaning towards another woman. The realistic and comical youth romance will air on Mondays and Tuesdays on KBS after Perfect Wife. [Osen]                                                                                           

201703220812773639_58d1b3ca0901e.jpg 

cr: Osen

On 3/6/2017 at 10:03 PM, sakura2016 said:

hi chingu!! I didn't watch much of Kim Ji Won but I heared alot of praises for her so I can trust her talent and I love Park Seo Joon and I'm sure of his talent :wink: now I/we can hope the drama turnes out as good as we wish for!! :D:w00t: 

You didn't watch her in DOTS? Mistake chingu :wink:

Looking fwd to both of them...he's tall and strong she seems gentle and breakable but has atitude...might be memorable pair :wub:

On 3/9/2017 at 2:04 PM, sakura2016 said:
I don't know much about UFC's players and I'm totaly fine with his body as it is :wink::tongue: but Fighting for our beloved and hard working young actor Park Seo Joon and wish him the best!!  :heart: and wish the best for our drama too!! :D 

Agree on the body part :blush:

On 3/12/2017 at 7:07 PM, evie7 said:

I've never watched it but, it's fighting using mixed marshal arts. I googled it, they fight shirtless w/ tights, so PSJ is going to have to bulk up his muscles a bit.  Can imagine more muscles on him? crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif

Shirtless? I'm all for it always :wink:

8 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

You didn't watch her in DOTS? Mistake chingu :wink:

Looking fwd to both of them...he's tall and strong she seems gentle and breakable but has atitude...might be memorable pair :wub:

Agree on the body part :blush:

Shirtless? I'm all for it always :wink:

hhhhhhhhhh I didn't watch that drama yet!! but I have in my "to watch list" for Song Joong Ki :wink: and heard alot about the 2nd OTP of the drama and saw glimpses of it too! :D:tongue:

yes I agree with you!! :wub: 

hhhhhhhhhh we all agree on the body part!! :tongue::blush: 

hhhhhhhhhhh me too!! :wink: 

cr: owner

cr: owner

thanks for the video my dear friend,,

guys just imagine when the drama is on air,,i guess the forum will be exploded,,

and by the way seo joon came back today,,i assume they will have the first script reading in few weeks..

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Choi Woo-shik drops by for cameo on Third-Rate My Way
by javabeans | March 30, 2017 | 4 Comments

choiwooshik_39.jpg

It’s only a guest appearance, but I’ll still welcome seeing Choi Woo-shik (Ho-gu’s Love) dropping by a drama in a show of support for the best buddy who’s starring in it. The show is KBS’s upcoming Third-Rate My Way, a drama that captures the growth of young adults making their way in a world where they feel like they’re the supporting characters of their own lives. The friend is Park Seo-joon (Hwarang), and the two actors have been close friends for years, having both been in 2012’s KBS drama Family (aka Shut Up Family).

Third-Rate My Way promises to take a realistic look at young people with flagging credentials and a lack of qualifications who find the the deck stacked against them, and tells a hopeful story of their growth and maturation. Kim Ji-won (Descended From the Sun) plays the leading lady, with Ahn Jae-hong (Answer Me 1988) and Song Ha-yoon (My Daughter Geum Sa-wol) in supporting roles.

Choi Woo-shik will make his guest appearance early in the drama, playing a doctor named Moo-bin who falls for Kim Ji-won. Moo-bin is your typical book-smart but inexperienced type of guy, having always excelled at his studies while being completely awkward in love and dating. He expresses his feelings “clumsily, but in his own cute way,” which is entirely believable since Choi Woo-shik is so great at being adorable in a slightly off-kilter way, whether it’s being impish (Rooftop Prince) or bratty (Fated to Love You) or just plain sad (Ho-gu’s Love).

Third-Rate My Way will be a Monday-Tuesday drama following Perfect Wife in May.

choiwooshik_family2.jpg

choiwooshik_family1.jpg

Via TV Report

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/choi-woo-shik-drops-by-for-cameo-on-third-rate-my-way/

awww I'm waiting for this cameo!! :D 

Archived