• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay Lee Je-Hoon, did you have to smile like that when you looked at her? When LJH was talking and then gave a thumbs up, Mina's expression is kinda funny, like she's blank for a moment  And that heart shape at the end was so perfect, it's like they have been doing it many times. Lol. 

16 hours ago, Reyko said:

@szne09im that girl sma and im that girl's man ljh"

Mh596mJrOMlYjZ0HOJmUex9E33J9HVEz38qIFYD0

uh what?

IKR!!!! Why use their names instead of using the character names during promoting! Not professional LJH-SMH :tongue: Attacking on my heart like that >_<.

@lingkims Ur right!, they did the same on the press conference too, the Heart Thing :D ~ not like I'm complaining, I love seeing them do that haha

@Cherrine Kim I don't know about anyone else, but, i never watch any camera cf that so lovey dovey as this one. Samsung didn't even have any lovey dovey scene also (correct me if I'm wrong). I watched LG cf (not a camera) with Song Ji Hyo and KWB. There were also no lovey dovey scenes. 

Maybe canon is a secretly shipping them like Yoo Je Won lol. They want to kill shipper's weak heart slowly haha

@soompisfslime ah yes! Haha. And on a drama with that cute pyjamas. 

Has SMA ever done a CF with a guy after her dating news with KWB came out?....all i rmmber is that she did that giordano campaign with him and then poof they were dating...and no other cf with a guy after that...

@Reyko they didn't even look at each other when doing it yet they were totally in sync. 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/22017/

I remember in this interview some fan or mc (not really sure which one) asked him suddenly if he likes Bob hairstyle. And I'm sure SMA already cut her hair because this one was after their first interview. He said he like woman with Bob hairstyle. Aw can't help but to be delusional 

Edit : 

I know maybe it's late. But Happy Easter to those who celebrate it. Hope you have a great Easter holiday :)

@mimosaa i remember when ship sma last time with d other guy (b4 TWY)..hehe. kwb just a new model for giordano and they just made some cf b4 d rumor spread.. after that, dispatch caught them and kwb suddenly left giordano (i dont know which side who break d contract, whether giordano or d model himself). His place replaced by yoo ah in.. and d most shocking was not long after it sma stop being giordano model too (after 6 years endorsed it).. she was replaced by krystal (kpop girl).. anw, we dont know about now.. sma is totally an introvert person, so she will never share anything about her personal life.. just wait n see..

I think its normal for sma if she start to think about mariage.. she is 33yo (34yo korean age). Actually i've been doubting she n kwb will have a longterm relationship bcoz he is still a young man and he must join military next year..

@Cherrine Kim if I remember correctly chingu it was in the news first that SMA stopped being a model for Giordano and then apparently also KWB (but no real news about it). But interestingly, after less than a year, he returned (he's currently modeling for Giordano again). 

Anyway, I really hope she and LJH stay with Canon for a long time hahaha! It's really hard to judge based on the amount of skinship in the CF because SMA has also done so with Won Bin (those Maxim CFs were huge at that time) and Hyun Bin (I loved those LG CFs too). And of course who can forget those lovely Giordano ads with SJS. But yeah, the Canon CF is really special because it gives TMW feels all over again! :blush: And like I said, LJH acts like SMA doesnt have a bf right now. LOL

24 minutes ago, szne09 said:

And like I said, LJH acts like SMA doesnt have a bf right now. LOL

Exactly..he says these things about her so freely it's like he's asking for people to speculate...they should get together for real...u know for like..general world peace

@szne09 oh really? I forgot, i thought kwb left first.. i still remember how shocking i was when sma left bcoz she was giordano model for a long long time (6 years) with so many male lead come n go.. now, i shock again if u said kwb is back to be giordano model again :D since when? Dont u think its fishy?

@lingkims its fan who asked ljh if he likes boob hair style :D and he answer OF COURSE.. LOL. Did u notice at first MC asked ljh to pick character world cup champion? And ljh still choose song ma rin (georgous but naive).. its so funny when MC told him couple times and remind him that forget d person, bcoz he asked about character thingy.. why MC did that? Bcoz he thinks ljh must be choose shin min ah.. LOL.

@Cherrine Kim ah yes it was the fan. Still I'm so happy with his answer tho. Lol. I remember! The mc even joked about adding MR's mother to the list. He was a bit flustered. Haha. Maybe because he was taking quite some times to answer his question, so the mc said to forget about the actress. Or maybe the mc also know that LJH only have SMA on his mind. Hahaha. Who wouldn't choose SMA anyway? :D

we didnt hear news of press asking sma abt kwb in twy presscon unlike in omv

tho mina has done skinship in other cf its with actors shes hasnt worked w/ in a drama (giordano with sjs was before omv) so this is first time mina "continue" to kiss partner after drama kkkk also imo too many unnecessary touching in print ads,some dun even have canon logo and pics like this

tumblr_oofqcmxM761qcqqgto1_400.jpg

makes me suspicious what else theyre trying to sell to the public aside from the camera

Exactly, knowing that SMA also kiss another guys on another CF makes me keep thinking "oh ok, stay at minimal state my fragile shipper heart, she's just being professional for her job" and plus she has a bf. But in other hand I also can't ignore the facts that LJH is being bold with his feeling and let the world know how he adore SMA so much, he won't do that if SMA still have BF. 

And what do you think guys, LJH always say that he's not fun at all and he wants to have gf with a fun personality and good at small talk. I mean, SMA also a type of shy shy girl right? :wacko:

Archived