• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, solovemina said:

And will airing in malaysia this april.base on wikipedia

Really??  I'm from Malaysia but I know nothing about it... 

Edit: I've checked and it will be aired in Malaysia on 21 April :D

2 hours ago, saber said:

Really??  I'm from Malaysia but I know nothing about it... 

Edit: I've checked and it will be aired in Malaysia on 21 April :D

Thanks loads for this post! They are so cuteee. Look at le jehoon kinda leaning on shin minah. And they both look at each other once only to shied away lol. They bring smile on my face. So cute!!!!!

5 minutes ago, soompisfslime said:

Thanks loads for this post! They are so cuteee. Look at le jehoon kinda leaning on shin minah. And they both look at each other once only to shied away lol. They bring me to smile. So cute!!!!!

Hope someone who understand Korean can sub or translate this...  :lol:

30 minutes ago, saber said:

Haha...  She means they are sitting much closer to each other now..  :lol:

Haha I was being sarcastic chingu :D I meant because there's no personal space to speak of (since theyre so close, err overlapping each other)

8 minutes ago, szne09 said:

Haha I was being sarcastic chingu :D I meant because there's no personal space to speak of (since theyre so close, err overlapping each other)

Ooppss... My bad.... :tongue::tongue:

LJH: I only have SMA on my mind now...  :lol:

Wow they r so cute.. canon hear our wish.. i think they will make many other cf version of this two lovebirds.. :D

So.. sma is d first to join as canon model.. then.. here comes ljh.. what else that u think of, when canon asked him, he must be answer YES less than 1 second.. bcoz there's already sma.. LOL. Thats why he said he only can think of sma right now.. she is d "only girl" beside him right now..haha..

I'm just curious, did canon ever make a couple cf b4? Or ljh n sma r d first couple that canon made? So i take a look a bit at canon utube channel.. i found this weird couple that canon posted on Jan 2017..

i think this is d first sign from canon that they will maka a couple cf.. evenmore bcoz canon also support sma on TWY, so ljh attract canon right away.. and tada.... here d cutest couple ever.. canon made this cf very beautiful compared to other canon cf b4.. i think canon also put much effort by hired a drama/film pd to make this cf..

For their first greeting as canon couple endorser, i think i understand a bit (sorry if i'm wrong).. sma said thank u bcoz of romcom drama b4 with ljh, so she felt gratefull can give greetings with ljh again as canon model.. and ljh said he felt gratefull for join sma as canon model (again he brought sma name as his consideration of join canon? :D). And he also said he felt happy to be canon model bcoz d camera itself really great. Sma n ljh asked for more love from canon fans.. ljh n sma: WE (BOTH) LOVE U TOO!!! 

Archived