This bts title is so funny.. age restricted date filming? :D

So much adlibs for their romantic scene, and both cant handle it bcoz its too "hot".. LOL. And d last when bed scene kisses, sma laugh suddenly, i think bcoz she felt "something"? Hehehehe..

But personally, i choose their first kiss as d sweetest kiss i ever watch in kdrama.. ljh really nailed it.. he looks so manly n charming n sooo handsome in their first kiss scene.. n d kiss isnt too much, its just so sweet.. i bet every girls heart will melted by watching this scene.. i admit that start from this scene, i cant get over of this two.. :D

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cherrine Kim ahaha yes. I think she often mixed it up LJH and SJ. It was a unique answer. Maybe for SMA having a pointy nose is a talent. Hahaha. I noticed at 2:41 she stared LJH intensely when LJH said he wants to know about the woman he fall in love with in the future. She looked so cute when she answered the question about ants :D

@szne09 I read an article about it (but now I cannot find the link, main, huhu), and then I watched the full interview on Vapp. She did mention Passugun (the Korean title for Bleak Night). Sisters on the road is the one she stared with Gong Hyo Jin?

@Reyko oh I didn't know got7allkpoper also subbed it. Cause I couldn't find any video of it on its channel. I hope someday someone will subbed the full interview not just partial. Thanks for sharing it by the way dear 

@Cherrine Kim yeah maybe he felt guilty because of it and because he couldn't met viewers expection after Goblin. Also tripled by the title as rom-com queen SMA carrying. I read an article SMA and PBY being compared and someone said that SMA has lost her title of rom-com queen because of TWY. Ah comments can be harsh ...

Many people love TWY and have a hard time moving on. Aaah how I wish the international viewers are included to the rating system. 

Edit : 

When SMA said "are you going to tell me to strip now?" She suddenly laughed. I wonder if that was one of SMA's ad libs. lol. For the bed scene, the PD already yelled cut but LJH still leaning towards SMA like sort of hugged her. Lol. I never see SMA laughed like that before. 

Agree it was the most genuine kiss i ever watched in kdrama. It was passionate and tender. I also love how the crew decided to not overdo the background music during the kiss scene. You can still hear the 'night sound'. It felt so natural. LJH is a good kisser despite he rarely have kiss scene before. Haha

Hi guys!! I want to ask your opinion :D

I just read a review on ig about Tomorrow With You. She finished watching the drama but she didn't like it. She wrote "I never discover when he started to love her so much" 

She felt that SJ and MR relationship aren't a healthy one. She felt that they have a dysfunctional relationship and SJ just being with MR fully cause of pity and felt responsible for MR's life and didn't want MR live a miserable life. True at first SJ just used MR like we already discussed on the other thread. 

My question is "when do you think SJ started to fall for MR sincerely?"

I do think that he didn't really like MR at first. He do admitted that MR is pretty but he backed down and then cut off MR from his life for awhile. 

@lingkims yes Sisters on the Road was the one with GHJ :) They worked on the film also because the director was a female. And as for Gyeongju, I heard she and PHJ (his costar) starred on it for free :) And wow they actually said in an article? WTH. But it doesn't matter, cos SMA has solidified her status in the industry and she works on projects because she likes it and it has something new to offer. 

@Cherrine Kim yes I loved the first kiss scene too :) I think it was also realistic...hehe..

I am also still hung up on TMY...

-edit-
@lingkims to answer your question, I, too can't specifically say when SJ started to love MR. But I do believe theirs was a  different situation because they were already married before he started loving her. So I think it was a gradual process --- but one thing's for sure, even if SJ just "liked" MR at the start, he did devote himself to her and from there his feelings grew. If that makes any sense. If I were to venture a guess, maybe it was around episode 8-10, when he started to reveal his biggest secret (meaning he trusts MR completely already).

I wonder if SMA has a crush on LJH because of the questions she ask during the vlive interview like why fans want him single (she pointed it out twice), who is his celebrity friend and the last one was for that comment of a kiss where she really blushed then asked him to kiss the camera instead. :)

@lingkims well I don't know what's wrong with those who can't witness SJMR love grows for each other. I can't exactly tell where it start for SJ but I definitely can feel it. Ah maybe when he rushes left meeting when he know MR is in hospital and try hard to rebuild their relationship by buying those things from the future and telling her about his parent. 

And sorry to bring the "thumb" case back, but you sure dying happy when you know LOL. Lets wait the master @mimosaa come and explain :wink:

@lingkims i think we all knew that MR fell in love first to SJ.. she is pure n innocent while thinking maybe SJ is d one (her destiny) right from d start.. i can said that at first MR love is bigger for SJ. 

(sorry for saying this) but in reality all men in this world can have s*x without love.. that is their nature after all.. its different from a woman who took feelings on d first place.. so about SJ, i think he behave like all men naturally, thats why he can marry (maybe) without love.. but in this drama, we can see how his feelings grow slowly but sure.. bcoz sudden mariage he didnt used to have someone so clingy with him all day, he used to be a free person who does anything he wants, thats why he still hangout more with KD to enjoy his "free" life.. i think MR who change him.. if MR didnt give him a little bit "pressure" maybe he wont change forever.. at eps 7 when they fight n MR went to seoul alone so she had an accident, she didnt contact him at all.. she give him a lesson how does it feel to lose someone and what a "family" really means.. she even said what if their mariage was a "mistake".. i think its hit him a lot n make him crying in front of her.. when they made up, i think its d start of SJ love getting stronger for her.. he even study about mimosa..LOL. i think he wants to understand her more.. d peak was when he wrote a letter at d beach and send it to future MR.. this is his most sincere feelings.. he is so happy n love her and said if he could had a power to freeze d time bcoz its d happiest time in his life..

I also love that first kiss, tender yet passionate. For the 6-years-single-LJH who can kiss that good, he must be a good kisser, by default! And if he's a good kisser by default he definitely will doing good on the bed. Omooooo. What am I thinking? Pervert mind! I am offf bye :blink:

2 hours ago, lingkims said:

My question is "when do you think SJ started to fall for MR sincerely?" 

I agree he obviously didn't love her at first. Before he found out the theory of marrying her, he just thought she was 'pretty' but crazy XD. But as he started to fake hanging out with her, he felt mere sympathy and gradually started to care for her a bit by bit after their marriage. BUT HE SINCERELY AND DEEPLY FELL FOR HER WHEN SHE HAD A FIGHT WITH HIM ON HAPPINESS PREMISE AND NEVER CAME HOME THAT DAY. As they say you only realise the value when its gone. He got freaking scared with the thought of losing her when she got sick and said she regret their marriage. Since then everything he felt for her was pure love ^___^ *squeals*

Please release Behind the Scenes/Making video of Lee Jehoon and Shin Minah ad thank you Canon

Yesterday at 10:21am

Canon Korea(캐논카메라)
Hello, there is nothing we can do about that. 
All content will be opened one by one in sequence. Please wait.

36 minutes ago · Sent from Web

Canon Korea(캐논카메라)
Thank you for your interest.

slightsmile emoticon

35 minutes ago · Sent from Web

cto

@szne09 oh wow she starred it for free? I'll put Sister on the Road to my watch list then :D

The article was written not on big and formal website unlike Allkpop, soompi or any other. So it doesn't bother me that much. Still tho, comments can be so harsh. LJH also got harsh critics from the same website. Well, haters gonna hate right? :wink:

@szne09 @dramalala @Cherrine Kim @soompisfslime thank you for sharing your thoughts guys!! :D

For me, I felt SJ already cared for MR sincerely since eps 5. When they were at the restaurant and MR almost got hit by the hot charcoal. I felt he sincerely worried about her. And eps 6 when he hugged MR while she's sleeping. On eps 7 he finally told MR the truth about him being a time traveler. He started to open up to her. And the climax was their fight and hospital scene. He then open up about his past. For me, episode 7 is one of my favorite episode. It was just so heartwarming. 

This person said that this drama had a potential to be real, she said that their conversations are not the real one, it was not realistic. It got me thinking really hard. How this drama get more realistic than it already was? It was the most realistic kdrama I've ever watched. For me. I understand everyone have their own opinions and thoughts. There are no right or wrong when it comes to taste. Till now I can't understand how she can think that way tho. 

I tried to exchange thoughts with her. She then have another question "Why SJ falls for MR? Her character kinda not that loveable"  

Well that's true, at first she's kinda annoying because she always have her own conclusions without hearing other people. Well, if you see a woman get drunk like MR you probably will think she is weird and a little crazy right? She talked to herself and passed out on the street. Lol

For me, the charm that MR have is that she treasures people around her. She didn't cut off people that easily, for example GS. Even tho GS was a b***h, she still help her. I think SJ also touched when MR came rushing to the hospital when he passed out and said that she's glad SJ alive and living a good life. He realized that MR is a good person with good heart. MR also didnt marry SJ because of money. She said when they were fighting that she wanted nothing else. She just wanted to be with SJ and be the his closest person. I think that's what hit him hard. Like @soompisfslime said he got scared by the thought of losing her. 

Me and this person really have a different ways of thinking. So it's kinda useless to share my thoughts on why so many people love this drama and so attached to it. She gave 6/10 and wrote that she's not recommend this drama and watch this drama on your own risks. My only concern is, I hope that her review, doesn't make viewers who haven't watch this drama will end up not giving this drama a chance. Still tho, this drama loved by many and our OTP even got their projects together because of their sizzling chemistry. Even Canon and public acknowledge it. So there is still hope that people will give this drama a chance and change their thoughts :)

Edit 

@Reyko wow! We will have to wait patiently then. 

Thank you Canon! :D

Is there any other actresses who doing kissing scene on their cf?

I only whatcing everything about SMA,be it movies,dramas,or cf. She doing kissing scene with won bin for maxim top coffee.then with sojisub for giordano.and now with Leejehoon for canon.

Archived