honestly i just hope some kind of news comes out whether it be about her and kwb or her and ljh or whoever, some kind of confirmation at least, because this state of uncertainty, are-they-arent-they, is killing me..

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SMA going to NY for practicing dancing if iam not mistaken (she said this on strong heart) but Gong Hyo Jin Join with her too and GHJ asked SMA for girls night out (clubing) but SMA had cold so they just end up at hotel. This interview during promoting Sister On the Road.but i cant find the video now

23 minutes ago, mimosaa said:

honestly i just hope some kind of news comes out whether it be about her and kwb or her and ljh or whoever, some kind of confirmation at least, because this state of uncertainty, are-they-arent-they, is killing me..

Welcome to the shipping world, chingu! Prepare your heart :bawling::grin:

8 hours ago, eunji18 said:

Hi. I'm really new here. Signed up minutes ago for joining this thread (lol). I reallyyyy love them and have no one to talk about them in real life. So i'm so grateful found you all here :)

Did you notice in ep 13, the scene when ma rin crying in her sleep, wanting things from the future like what ki dong has, i could see ljh smiled. It could have be an NG. But since the camera only focused on SMA and the audiences couldn't see it clearly, the editor included it. I wanted to make a gif of that scene to show you guys but i have no idea to do (lol).

For me, I really remember that evil smirk of LJH when he kissed her in the morning (after she drunk and woke up, then he said he would feed her breakfast). I think the kiss was just so spontaneous yet both of them being as usual as ever, and the PDnim find it good adlibs so it's aired~ hahaha pardon my delulu minds!

Spoiler

4 hours ago, leebuin9296 said:

For me, I really remember that evil smirk of LJH when he kissed her in the morning (after she drunk and woke up, then he said he would feed her breakfast). I think the kiss was just so spontaneous yet both of them being as usual as ever, and the PDnim find it good adlibs so it's aired~ hahaha pardon my delulu minds!

Reveal hidden contents

Isn't kissing too much for an adlib or ? :D I would say it's amazing if it's scripted because, yes their acting on that scene was soooo natural. And It'd be more amazing if it's an adlib because we could see ljh was 'a quick thinker', right?  or did he just 'take the chance' to kiss her? :D (i know they just played their role professionally, so I'm sorry for my delulu minds, i will stop now :lol:)

Hello dears...though I won't consider myself a shipper, I do miss them...thought I'd share a subbed version I found of the Canon CF. Perfect chemistry indeed..btw this YT acc has a full collection of all the subbed TWY BTS  and other dramas.

9 hours ago, leebuin9296 said:

Hide contents

It was adlib! If you listen carefully you can hear a small startled noise come out of SMA's throat after that unexpected kiss!

tumblr_ooh9uwfv5p1qcqqgto1_400.jpg

3 hours ago, jeaniusbrain said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thetalkingcupboard.com/2016/05/06/lee-je-hoon-elle-may-2016-interview/amp/

If you read the article, I feel like LJH and SMA both have the same personality.

Yes I can see a lot of similarities between the two of them :wub: I wanna enumerate them but I'm still out so I'll do so later :D

Thank you for sharing this!

SMA's been consistent in her last interviews (especially when she turned in her thirties) but I'm posting this link again for comparison because it's the most recent :)

https://thesunnytown.wordpress.com/2017/04/08/april-2017-elle-shin-min-ah-more-than-beauty-interview/

6 hours ago, jeaniusbrain said:

If you read the article, I feel like LJH and SMA both have the same personality.

I read both the interviews and I agree they both tend to be attracted to be people who are trying to improve themselves (LJH likes who is positive and trying to better oneself( +considerate) while SMA likes who is confident with his life. Same meaning but both used different words. Well hope they recognise each and other and get caught together on date by dispatch XD <3

So...I'm back :) Basically both LJH and SMA are very passionate about their work and they like to introspect. I've tried compiling their similar answers but I've only been limited to the May 2016 interview of LJH. SMA's are from December 2015, March 2016 and April 2017 (all courtesy of The Sunny Town Blog).

On choosing their projects
LJH:
 " I used to choose my project based on my experience or the possibility for me to try out the roles but from now on, I think I should evaluate the significance behind each and every project before taking the next step."
SMA: "
An actor must get into what the movie has to offer. This is how I feel these days. It would be nice to reveal the exact same thing in a movie, but what will rub off on me? This is what attracts me."

Charity work
LJH:
 Participation with Oxfam
SMA: She's done her own share of charity work over the years :) 
https://www.soompi.com/2015/10/15/shin-min-ah-donates-1-billion-won-to-charity-over-7-years/
http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2016/11/29/2016112901238.html

On opening up more and being comfortable with one's self
LJH: 
"Now, my thoughts have changed a bit. Although too much exposure can invite problems, at certain point I have come to realize that I need to allow the public for watching and differentiating creative works from reality. That is why I am opening up to many things I did not before."
Each year passing by, should I say that I’m getting more comfortable with the fact that I don’t feel pressured to be always pretty no matter what? It’s not just because of the drama, but it’s true that I did get some peace of mind at some extent. "

Both love travelling
LJH: "Besides that, I listen to songs and go traveling. I also like to meet up with longtime friends and acquaintances to have a long conversation with them."
SMA: "
 I like reading books, I especially enjoy mystery novels. There’s nothing better but having all these miscellaneous thoughts. I’m watching a lot of travelling channels these days." --- actually it is pretty known that SMA loves travelling :) 

Ideal type
LJH: "Nowadays, I feel attracted towards a person who is not easily satisfied and make endless effort to develop herself."
 Be it a man or a woman, I think I find charming those who have self confidence, who are confident about what they do."

I also like how sincere their answers are. Okay they should definitely date already LOL

tumblr_ook3ytjDLy1qcqqgto1_400.png

help!  ^  is from which ep?

@szne09  wow thanks for that i hope they do date. no dinosaur looking babies mina,chaebal!

On 4/16/2017 at 11:17 AM, mimosaa said:

feel like we've been watching LJH instead of so joon all this time.

1ne4gf.gif

hair sniff and armpit touching is def ljh kkk

4 minutes ago, szne09 said:

@Reyko it's from episode 10, when SJ was telling MR that he actually saved her from an accident when they "first met". (I've put it on "" because their first meeting was really during the Namyeong train accident). :) 

I remember d scene is so funny.. so joon act as a robot right? I can see min ah that laughing instead of ma rin.. LOL.

@Reyko yeah.. he is an armpit lover.. LOL

Archived