@saber oh, so there's already a nickname for them.. do we just used it anyway, or make our own nickname? I think many choose mimosa couple, and lingkims used doekbap couple..

@lingkims yes i enjoy very much watching their vlive.. although sma was very shy n tend to be more quite than ljh, but i can see she smile a lot.. :D she looks very happy beside him maybe bcoz he is so funny.. i said b4 that i think with sma personality, match with ljh who can joke more n make her laugh since she is a quite type.. i remember she said that ljh is d same like SJ character (its accident answer bcoz MC asked if they r d same as their own character..hehe). But after sma said that, then ljh said he "found" him can be more cheerfull than b4 through TWY bcoz people tend to said him a serious n boring person..hehe. i also read his interview said that he thankfull for sma bcoz she can accept his jokes which maybe sometimes looks "weird" n not so funny, but she still laugh as we can see in many of their bts.. :D they r so sweet..

About sma IG, i think its her hand holding that flower..hehe. we shouldnt think too much.. :D agree with @saber said about d caption tho.. fyi, last year when she went to thailand for holiday, i think she went there with her girlfriends n staff only.. other than flower post, she post strawbery cake post n d caption was "thank u my flight" (is it correct?) She also give a cute pic of a girl love a girl.. i assume that cake from her girlfriend..

fyi, gong hyo jin is her buddy, they've been close since had a movie together long time ago (i dont remember exactly). She has 4 years gap (older) with sma, so she is sma's unnie.. as u know, ghj is famous for her romcom queen title, i watch several of her drama n she really is funny, talkative n cheerfull.. she makes me remember ljh, thats why i think sma can get along with him well..

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@solovemina hahaha.. i also laugh very hard when ljh tease sma by saying "haemonie..." :D it feels like he can travel to d future n met sma as a grandma..LOLs.

Form their answer about future, i think ljh is a considerate man.. he open up about mariage thingy which is rare for a male celeb to talk about.. i love him when his other interview he also mention about it n even said he want 2 child (a boy n a girl), that means he is really serious about marriage.. :D

For sma, i think she is d type to think "a lot" since she concern about her next 50 years?? :D she was wonder if she lives a happy live in her next 50 years? I just wow..hehe

@solovemina 

I remember SJ said this : "Don't you want little kkotsoonie? She will be so cute"

Shipper's inner voice : yesss pleaseee! make it happen as LJH and SMA and not SJ and MR haha 

@Cherrine Kim Yes SMA was so shy. She even couldnt do the improvised acting the mc asked them to do. I do admit at the beginning of the interview, SMA looked so awkward without LJH around. That coffee making scene at the beginning was very awkward tho and I remember SMA told LJH to hurry up because she really didn't know what to do. She even praised LJH that he's really good at interviews. But they still managed to made me smile. I must say that LJH also different when he was around SMA. He jokes around so much and of course so *emmm* touchy. Haha. I watched the BTS, I noticed that LJH's joke sometimes was not that funny, but SMA always laughed so widely and brightly. 

@Reyko her shy smile and their exchange eye contact...

Omg you guys ur posts are making me so :bawling::heart:doki doki. my heart is really weak and I am trying hard not to ship them so hard and not have high expectations. But I'm dying here!!!!! Lol they really suit each other though  more than ' u kno who' . And also with no spotting her with ' u kno who' since this drama is making me even more hopeful. I plan to calm down and not talk about this out this thread to give otp some space to get together in forthcoming period. Waiting with hope for some good news.                P:S if someone finds smth whether sma is still with 'that guy' let me know so I can save my heart before it gets wounded too much

@soompisfslime just chill chingu.. take it easy okay.. i told u b4 that if we r here, its just for fun.. dont take it so seriously, its not good for ur heart..hehe.

@Reyko i think sma also watch ljh drama.. she mention signal in their vlive right?

I just watch this beautifull mv.. d song n sweet preview of them made me melted..

How long will i love u? *until death do us part..

Q: What did you think of the script when you were offered the role?

SMA: well there were alot of dramas about time travel these days,when i was reading the script i was curious as to how well the subject was dealt with.its usually about going back in time but this drama is about unraveling the story based around the time travel thst might make the drama a thriller but its well balanced with elements of romantic comedy

LJH: its great it deals with time travel actually its bc sma is my costar

LOL

1my327.gif

@Reyko yup yup it's a start haha. From a good friend first then maybe she later will fall in love with LJH as her character fell in love with LJH. Lol. I think LJH is a true fan boy of SMA. He said he has been waiting for 10 years to work with SMA is the real truth I think not just a lip service :tongue:

I agree with @Cherrine Kim I think SMA also watched his movies and dramas. She said she has been a fan of him since his movie 'Bleak Night' (refer to their TWY press conference). 

@Cherrine Kim I think the bed scene was just at the beginning of the drama not an actual scene (correct me if I'm wrong ^^). I think so too, she said that after the drama ended. maybe that scene was one of the most memorable scenes for her :D

I just noticed that on this interview they were wearing the same clothes as episode 13 (?) When MR and KD got drunk together. 

Therefore they had shot many kiss scenes so that's why they already looked comfortable with each other. I kept repeating all their interviews. They're so cute lol

Edit : 

@Reyko he also said that in the interview above. He said when he found out his co star is SMA, it's not a hard decision to choose this drama. Haha

I wonder if there any engsub of TWY prescon? I really want to watch it..

@Reyko and @lingkims i think ljh said it for several times.. at prescon, vlive, tv interview and magazine interview? Also in singapore? He is trully sma fanboy.. LOL.

@lingkims at 2.17 when sma said she would rather like it a lot if her husband is really a time travel, then ljh blushed..haha. but after that when sma said its a unique talent (refer to time travel thingy), then why she added "well, he has a pointy nose"?? I think sma always mixed up about MR or SMA and SJ or LJH.. LOL.

I think thats why sma likes to see ljh side view so much? She always look at him while he was talking.. :D

@lingkims oh really SMA has watched LJH's film? That's really nice :) She likes non-mainstream films too (e.g. Sisters on the Road, Gyeongju) so maybe that's another thing they have in common :) 

I would really love to know what they were talking about at the TMY press conference :cry:

@Reyko he said "i was very excited to have a project with her in future too"?? He turns to be "greedy" as we are? LOLs.. i think God heard n answered his pray.. he got canon endorsement right away.. :D i wish to see more n more new CF from canon in d future.. and more event with this two.. *fingercrossed..

Btw, i think ljh set high expectation to TWY, bcoz he experienced with signal with so good in ratings.. maybe thats why pdnim felt guilty about it.. but i think TWY is popular.. i can find many many MV of TWY on youtube..

Archived