@dramalala yes SMA is shy and an introvert, but that doesn't mean she's not a fun person to be around :) She actually has a pretty close knit of friends whom she always spends time with (during her birthday, overseas, etc). And I also remember her unni GHJ once said that if you actually get to know SMA, you'll find her very cute and someone you want to take care of (couldn't find the video anymore, but it was interview during the "Sisters on the Road" shoot). 

In this video, even JJS said, "Now that we're close, she's a funny goddess." and "She's very funny". Haha. I actually loved their chemistry together, but JJS is with Gummy, so we know theirs is truly platonic :D

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, solovemina said:

Lets wait untill KWB going for military service. And I hope Mina and Jehoon still working togerher untill that time so they will become closer and closer to each other

Nice evil wish! Lets group pray :D

32 minutes ago, szne09 said:

@dramalala yes SMA is shy and an introvert, but that doesn't mean she's not a fun person to be around :) She actually has a pretty close knit of friends whom she always spends time with (during her birthday, overseas, etc). And I also remember her unni GHJ once said that if you actually get to know SMA, you'll find her very cute and someone you want to take care of (couldn't find the video anymore, but it was interview during the "Sisters on the Road" shoot). 

In this video, even JJS said, "Now that we're close, she's a funny goddess." and "She's very funny". Haha. I actually loved their chemistry together, but JJS is with Gummy, so we know theirs is truly platonic :D

Yes indeed. She is shy in front of strangers but very cute and funny in front of her close friends. I think she has shown her cute side to LJH since she seems to be comfortable around him. :lol:

Yes i can tell u for sure that for introvert person, its hard to make a new friends but if u already close to someone, then they can "see" another side of u which u never reveal to everybody.. 

From TWY bts, i think sma already felt comfortable with ljh, she smile n laugh A LOT.. they even made many adlibs together..haha. I think bcoz ljh always cheerfull around sma, so she can be more relax too and gradually closed to him..

Yes i wonder why ljh so bold when he said about his admiration to sma.. when he said those kind of admiration, sma always blushed.. was it just for promotion thingy? Like "i want to work with her since 10 years ago" or "sma makes my decision to join TWY seems lightly" or "sma is very pretty" or "i only has sma on my mind".. but i remember someone said b4 that he didnt do d same with suzy bcoz she is with lmh..

Ljh goes to singapore on 9 march to promote TWY, he said many sweet things about sma.. also he admit that sma is a quite type at first.. but later they bcome closer..

https://m.facebook.com/notes/lee-je-hoon-thailand-fanpage/lee-je-hoon-interview-with-lianhe-wanbao-singapore-english-version/741894262653774

http://www.cleo.com.sg/guys/celeb-guys/lee-je-hoon-singapore-press-conference-love-life/?slide=6

btw, i wonder when was canon cf filming? Ljh seems so happy n clingy to sma that time.. but do u remember when 25 march (TWY last episode) and TWY cast had dinner n watching last eps together, both ljh n sma sit at different tables.. still wonder why.. maybe just bcoz they arrived at different times..

For sma, she was spotted in public with kwb last april 2016, after that we barely see them or hear anything about them.. and then 4 july 2016, when preson and mc asked about sma, kwb said that sma support him.. august 2016 kwb back as giordano model (weird), after that in sept 2016 sma began to film TWY.. when attend seoul drama awards sept 2016, MC tease her by asking who is d person she think of right now.. but sma answer about crew n staff at filming site.. after that, no news about sma n kwb, so we barely know what is d real story..

3 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Yes i can tell u for sure that for introvert person, its hard to make a new friends but if u already close to someone, then they can "see" another side of u which u never reveal to everybody.. 

From TWY bts, u think sma already felt comfortable with ljh, she smile n laugh A LOT.. they even made many adlibs together..haha. I think bcoz ljh always cheerfull around sma, so she can be more relax too and gradually closed to him..

Yes i wonder why ljh so bold when he said about his admiration to sma.. when he said those kind of admiration, sma always blushed.. was it just for promotion thingy? Like "i want to work with her since 10 years ago" or "sma makes my decision to join TWY seems lightly" or "sma is very pretty" or "i only has sma on my mind".. but i remember someone said b4 that he didnt do d same with suzy bcoz she is with lmh..

Ljh goes to singapore on 9 march to promote TWY, he said many sweet things about sma.. also he admit that sma is a quite type at first.. but later they bcome closer..

https://m.facebook.com/notes/lee-je-hoon-thailand-fanpage/lee-je-hoon-interview-with-lianhe-wanbao-singapore-english-version/741894262653774

http://www.cleo.com.sg/guys/celeb-guys/lee-je-hoon-singapore-press-conference-love-life/?slide=6

btw, i wonder when was canon cf filming? Ljh seems so happy n clingy to sma that time.. but do u remember when 25 march (TWY last episode) and TWY cast had dinner n watching last eps together, both ljh n sma sit at different tables.. still wonder why.. maybe just bcoz they arrived at different times..

For sma, she was spotted in public with kwb last april 2016, after that we barely see them or hear anything about them.. and then 4 july 2016, when preson and mc asked about sma, kwb said that sma support him.. august 2016 kwb back as giordano model (weird), after that in sept 2016 sma began to film TWY.. when attend seoul drama awards sept 2016, MC tease her by asking who is d person he think of right now.. but sma answer about crew n staff at filming site.. after that, no news about sma n kwb, so we barely know what is d real story..

Wow thanks for the detailed timeline :D To add to that, in Sept 2016 in the red carpet (of Seoul Drama Awards) she was asked about KWB and she answered that she was watching his drama. But yes she just smiled even if the MC was teasing her when she received her award. So that was the last time we've heard about them.

Hi. I'm really new here. Signed up minutes ago for joining this thread (lol). I reallyyyy love them and have no one to talk about them in real life. So i'm so grateful found you all here :)

Did you notice in ep 13, the scene when ma rin crying in her sleep, wanting things from the future like what ki dong has, i could see ljh smiled. It could have be an NG. But since the camera only focused on SMA and the audiences couldn't see it clearly, the editor included it. I wanted to make a gif of that scene to show you guys but i have no idea to do (lol).

@dramalala before LJH said on Happy Together eps 266 (if I'm not mistaken. Before he enlisted), he said he just want to have a partner that he can talk to and be comfortable with. Even Kim Su Ro and Kang Ye Won (his co-stars and close sunbaenims knew about it and admitted). From what I see, SM and LJH seems to have no trouble being comfortable around each other, and they always laughed and teasing (more to flirty gesture, lol) together. Despite SMA is introvert person, they got close easily so maybe that's why he is grateful to have SMA as his partner. 

Although I must admit that he always praised his co-stars. He praised Suzy (I forgot about what, mian). He praised Kim Yoo Jung and Park Eun Bin (his co stars on Secret Door) as article below

https://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-je-hoon-discusses-costar-age-gap-at-secret-door-press-conference/

Because they have such huge age gap, it just feel like praising fellow actors. He also praised Go Ara by saying she is like a living doll, so pretty that it shocked him. But not to the extreme point as his action towards SMA. He was more like flirty and all ~ 

https://www.soompi.com/2016/04/11/lee-je-hoon-jokes-he-thought-go-ara-was-a-doll-that-came-to-life/

I remember before she and KWB confimed the relationship, she said she didn't even think about married and she didn't care about the age gap. But now she said she is thinking about married life and even said if she's not an actress she will be a good housewife. 5 years is quite huge gap. Well, let's wait for any news. 

Okay, this is out of topic, and way in the past, for any SMA's fan, was it true she and Top were indeed dating each other? I'm just curious because Top is also 3years her junior.

@solovemina yeah I know what you mean. I watched a few of KWB's interview, when the mc teased him, he just playing dumb and immediately changed the topic, whereas SMA always answered it cooly. He didn't send the food truck to any SMA's drama set (well, again, that we know off). 

@lingkims about SMA and TOP, that was never confirmed, although I think TOP's fans consider this as a fact. And there were dispatch pictures too when this news broke out. I just think they couldn't really be open about it at that time because of TOP's and Big Bang's fans (and him being an idol). They even said his angsty posts before were about SMA. They even say she likes younger men with "dinosaur features" because KWB is quite similar with TOP in that aspect. But then again, SMA was younger then, too. Maybe her perspective has indeed changed...

Anyway I don't want to spoil this shipper thread with posts about the "other men" haha. 

I'm just happy SMA and LJH met each other through TMY cos they're both great people and it's not so often you'd meet and act with someone your age :) And I so love Canon hahahaha. Only time will tell...

Well.. i think sma only said she doesnt matter about d age, it doesnt mean she only likes younger man.. age is just a number.. i found sometimes an older man can still be childish.. 

From my pov, i think sma for some reason endup with younger man maybe bcoz those man can "cheer up" n lively since she is a quite type so she needs that type of bf.. she said in TWY interview that maybe at first she will be attract to aggresive man (yeah bcoz she is introvert n quite right?), but for a husband, she choose gentle n sweet type.. and then someone was giggling beside her for no reason.. LOL

@Cherrine Kim totally agree with you.

Spoiler

Which kind of charm are you attraced to?

When I was young, I was attracted to people with some wild behavior or with some special skills. However, I think we can say today I’m in an healthy state of mind. Be it a man or a woman, I think I find charming those who have self confidence, who are confident about what they do. There are people who make you think “this person has a great life”. I’m not talking about those who live well because they earn a lot of money. I’m talking about people who enjoy their life to the fullest.

https://thesunnytown.wordpress.com/2017/04/08/april-2017-elle-shin-min-ah-more-than-beauty-interview/

If she consider younger man,well LJH also younger than her right? About 3 month :D 

48 minutes ago, szne09 said:

@lingkims about SMA and TOP, that was never confirmed, although I think TOP's fans consider this as a fact. And there were dispatch pictures too when this news broke out. I just think they couldn't really be open about it at that time because of TOP's and Big Bang's fans (and him being an idol). They even said his angsty posts before were about SMA. They even say she likes younger men with "dinosaur features" because KWB is quite similar with TOP in that aspect. But then again, SMA was younger then, too. Maybe her perspective has indeed changed...

Anyway I don't want to spoil this shipper thread with posts about the "other men" haha. 

I'm just happy SMA and LJH met each other through TMY cos they're both great people and it's not so often you'd meet and act with someone your age :) And I so love Canon hahahaha. Only time will tell...

Actually LJH is not older than SMA so it works out if in case she tends to not like older people. They are same age she born on April, him on July. Works perfectly anyway it's looked :D

@solovemina @soompisfslime that is actually true (thay LJH is younger) :D 

Anyway like @Cherrine Kim I do believe it just so happened that SMA dated younger guys but that doesn't mean that's her only preference. :) maybe they were just the bolder ones and it just so happened that they clicked.

So I actually like how bold and expressive LJH is (whether he is really making a move or just for promotional purposes). :wub:

@dramalala @szne09 thank you for answering my question. It just purely my curiosity. I don't mean nothing else. I also don't think its her only preference. I want to thank our president shipper Yoo Je won for uniting them in TWY :D

@Cherrine Kim @solovemina @soompisfslime So let's just wait for any news about them. Another cf with more lovey dovey scenes with cute pyjamas or cute little 'flower' haha

What do you usually do when you have some free time? I’m not the type to go through a daily routine from AM to PM and move all the time. Still, it’s not I just do nothing and laze around. I definitly do at least one thing each day. Even if it’s just going to the dermatologist or the beauty salon (laughs). I like reading books, I especially enjoy mystery novels. There’s nothing better but having all these miscellaneous thoughts. I’m watching a lot of travelling channels these days.

So sma really likes mystery novel? I bet she enjoy watching signal too.. :D 

Where do you want to go? I wonder how it’d feel like to go on a trip on my own. I spent a month
or two in New York all by myself once, but I never did a real backpacking trip. It can be satisfying to watch it on TV, but I wonder what it’d feel like to pack up my bag, go to places closer to nature while walking around or driving around a rental car.

So sma went to new york ALONE?? She is super introvert person isnt she.. i am introvert too, but i never had a thought to travel alone..it will be so lonely.. but.. when she went travel alone.. (suddenly curious..hehe).

There are many movies and dramas using the “time travel” trope. It makes people want to change their own life. How about you? Are you curious about your future? I’m curious. I followed my friends once to a
fortune teller shop (laughs). But if we could travel to the future like in a drama, I think I wouldn’t go because it’d be standing in the way of what’s supposed to be good and what’s supposed to be bad. I do think it’d be nice to go back in time, though.

Sma is so cute.. she even curious n follow her friend to fortune teller..LOL. but i think she learned from TWY a lot, now she choose to enjoy d present.. :D

3 hours ago, szne09 said:

So I actually like how bold and expressive LJH is (whether he is really making a move or just for promotional purposes). :wub:

Haha from the bts and the way he behaves around her, he definitely attracted or likes her no doubt. Girls are not that easy to express their feelings. For instance, in ahn jaehyun gu hyesun case, it was pretty obvious for everyone that he liked her during 'blood', but people never thought hyesun liked him back till they confirmed dating. Hope it happens the same to LJH-SMA. We will have to find evidence and wait till they confirm (?) we can only hope now. pls >_< <3

@Cherrine Kim yes SMA loves travelling so much :) I remember she went to NY a few yrs back..she has the uncanny ability to just disappear hahaha. 

I always love reading her interviews, but the last was a special one. She's really introspective and I love how mature she thinks. You can say she's in a very healthy state of mind :) 

It makes me giggle to imagine that maybe SMA followed LJH's projects too :D

@soompisfslime yes we can only hope! Haha

Archived