• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, jeaniusbrain said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thetalkingcupboard.com/2016/08/13/lee-je-hoon-ceci-august-2016-interview/amp/

Here's another interview of LJH incase anyone wanted to know what he is like. :)

Thank you! I like how they both have a positive outlook in life (don't waste your time living in regret and just do your best every time) and they always look at the bigger picture. They also take things in stride. :) And, they also both mentioned about acting not just because of the money, and being more mature in their 30s hehe. (so many similarities)

After reading LJH's interviews, had I known these about him before TMY, I would have never imagined him being as talkative and bubbly as he was during the whole drama shoot. So what does that mean then? :tongue:

@Reyko wow I wonder what that event is!

@jeaniusbrain for d first pic i can see yes sma give likes for it.. but for second pic i cant find it.. but its so cute.. She likes d first pic make me remember again her NG when she said to ljh "i think i wanna marry u".. was it marin? Absolutelly no, bcoz in d story they've already married.. so who was that? :D

Mina's LG event on 17 April 

@Reyko @szne09  The phrase 'dinosaur face baby' cracks me up...  What a funny description... :lol:

@szne09 I noticed that u have been posting in Mina's thread since very very long ago (2005)... Wow, u're really a loyal fan of her...  Btw any idea where the rest of the fans go? 

@cherrine kim I remember her NG in that scene because it felt so real. :) If you follow her on instagram her name shows that she liked the pics and she was the only one who liked the vid on the bottom and she actually liked all her drunk pics with LJH. 

@saber oh yes chingu I've been a fan of hers for a long time (since ALTK to be exact). :D wow you also made me realize how long it has been LOL

We're (SMA fans) are still all around soompi..sometimes someone would post when there are SMA updates :) I'm quite guilty on not being able to do so as diligently as I did back then...hehe. But we're just here nonetheless :)

8 hours ago, szne09 said:

We're (SMA fans) are still all around soompi..sometimes someone would post when there are SMA updates :) I'm quite guilty on not being able to do so as diligently as I did back then...hehe. But we're just here nonetheless :)

Hope to see u guys around...  :lol:

im curious about the MING. Can someone explain to me? Is Mina Ming? who calls her Ming? since when has she been Ming? Ming means bright, ming night? bright night? a bright...night??  im curious about the MING thats in ALL CAPS 

my superior sleuthing skills paid off the one who was with sma and gave her this flower

tumblr_ooncub6Vdn1qcqqgto1_400.jpg

is 

Spoiler

tumblr_oondhawJhg1qcqqgto1_400.jpg

Archived