• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, makeuptemple said:

Welcome to the shippers club of Yoo So Joon & Song Ma Rin, in this topic we'll share photos, gifs, songs, collages of our couple.   While we can talk about the drama on the main page, on this page we can concentrate on our couple 

thank you for making this thread!! I'm not used to be part of shippers thread but they are so cute and adorable and I think it would be fun!! :wink:

L’image contient peut-être : 1 personne, debout, mariage et plein air

L’image contient peut-être : 4 personnes, personnes souriantes, mariage et plein air

L’image contient peut-être : 1 personne, enfant, plein air et eau

Spoiler

L’image contient peut-être : 1 personne, sourit, enfant, plein air, eau et nature

L’image contient peut-être : 2 personnes, personnes souriantes, océan, enfant, plein air, eau et nature

L’image contient peut-être : 2 personnes, personnes debout, enfant, chaussures, plein air et eau

L’image contient peut-être : 1 personne, enfant, plein air et eau

cr:  내일 그대와 Tomorrow, With You

They are gonna feed our perviness in this drama.  hahaah every couple of scenes a kiss scene.. :D maybe reward us with a baby..  Shin Min-a she looked totally different in Oh My Venus with my So Ji. She looked like a little incocent girl in Arang & The Magistrate, and she still have that cheeky look that she had on My GF is a Gumiho. 

18 hours ago, makeuptemple said:

They are gonna feed our perviness in this drama.  hahaah every couple of scenes a kiss scene.. :D maybe reward us with a baby..  Shin Min-a she looked totally different in Oh My Venus with my So Ji. She looked like a little incocent girl in Arang & The Magistrate, and she still have that cheeky look that she had on My GF is a Gumiho. 

they did!! :love::blush: 

On 17/02/2017 at 10:50 PM, makeuptemple said:
  Hide contents

OMO..  Look at this broad shoulders and arms :D oh my head is spinning.   

:love: like Ma Rin said: “A perfect body? A body that would make other men… feel small?” :wink: 

tumblr_ollrcmt8W21w1bsr8o1_400.gif tumblr_ollrcmt8W21w1bsr8o2_400.gif

tumblr_ollrcmt8W21w1bsr8o3_400.gif tumblr_ollrcmt8W21w1bsr8o4_400.gif

Just....seing what you look like.

cr: drama--study

Spoiler

tumblr_olkb86scZw1tmjt2ko1_400.gif

tumblr_olkb86scZw1tmjt2ko4_400.gif

tumblr_olkb86scZw1tmjt2ko3_400.gif

tumblr_olkb86scZw1tmjt2ko5_400.gif

tumblr_olkb86scZw1tmjt2ko6_400.gif

tumblr_olkb86scZw1tmjt2ko2_400.gif

“People say marriage is crazy. They say it’s the grave-site of life. Why do people say depressing things? How come no one told us that it’s this fun. They wanted all the fun for themselves.”

cr: heartou

omg, thank you for this thread! I have been waiting for a place to spazz on our beautiful OTP. I just simply love their chemistry and the way they look at each other. //dies// and to add they both have this radiant smile that just lights up, literally! 

i always liked Shin Min's smile, especially on my girlfriend is a gumhio :wub: She was hilariously funny..  after that I started Gumhio Book but couldn't finish it.  one day I will. :ph34r: They do have a great chemo, we can see that the leads can get on well from behind the scenes videos and that makes the drama more realistic. 

• 4 weeks later...

I still can't believe we have this thread lol. I think most of TWY fans are woman around 30s and that's a lil bit shameful to do this on shippers paradise, no? Hahaha. Whatever, let spazz this thread on!

Anyway I can't help but ship them in real life too! :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

@dramalala hi I'm here! Finally found this thread. Can't get enough of them. :D

@cikqueen yeaay me too. I hope they won an award. They deserve it :)

Ah I copied it from the other thread. Maybe some of you already know about it. But I'll share it again, just in case :)

Spoiler

"For fans of the drama like me who want to buy the official DVD/Bluray, please go to their daum cafe site and show support by submitting the demand survey. There is no commitment to buy, they just want an estimate of the people who are interested in the drama, because if the numbers do not meet their requirements, they will cancel the production of the DVD/Bluray!

http://cafe.daum.net/twudvd

Even if in the end, you decide that you cannot afford or do not want to buy the drama it's okay! Just still please help by submitting the demand survey, because this is the only chance for fans to show the production company that people would buy the dvd. 

There is an english link " Notice for overseas", this is the direct link to the survey form https://form.office.naver.com/form/responseView.cmd?formkey=MjA5NjA2ZTItZGUxMy00M2JmLTg0NWItNmEzZTU0NTcwMThl

Usually, when TVN dramas get produced for a DVD/Bluray Director'Cut, it will be in region 3 code and there will be no english subtitles"

Archived