On 4/30/2017 at 10:15 PM, soompisfslime said:

I thought SMA did too whenever he turns other way lol...!

haha i guess so but maybe not as obvious as LJH tho

but still they're so cute that way

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello!!! Wow I guess I can't stay away too long from this thread lol

I still hung up on the drama. So I totally feel the same way as you @dramalala @cikqueen ! I tried to watch Man to man but dropped after episode 2. So now I don't watch any on air dramas. 

Thank you @soompisfslime for sharing the video 

Why he had to make it so obvious. Haha. He turned away to her direction after the photo session is done. Why he have to make my heart flutter? Huhu

@Reyko you are right it wouldn't do any good it she break up right away and then start dating other guy right after the break up. So, yeah. Just wishing them all the best

@dramalala @soompisfslime they didn't attend baeksang awards. As far as I know, LJH still busy filming I Can Speak. And the shooting take place in Busan. Idk about SMA :)

1okodw.gif

1okos4.gif

1okr14.gif

unlike other guys in front ljh took a glance at sma first before standing up.

if you think that that whole "i only have sma on my mind" was for promo then this vid proves it is not ... his eyes were already saying it long before that interview.

cr to vid owner

@Reyko yup!! Thats what I'm talking about. He looked to her direction right after the photo session. After that he kind of get lost, why he had to face to her direction when he's about to go to the other direction tho? 

Ah my heart aches for him tho. Help

I just found this thread, and yeaaa.. I agree with you all that Je-Hoon truly can't hide his feelings towards Min-A. It's okay, because if they're fated then just wait the time to make it happen, right?

*But the big problem is, we're not patient enough for wait that time to come!!!!!

Spoiler

I've always wondering why did dispacth only post LJH & SM photos last night? There are many artists came in Cartier VIP premiere like Go Kyungpyo, Sooyoung, Yonghwa, etc.. is this a signal or just my delulu mind? Hehe

21 hours ago, leebuin9296 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I've always wondering why did dispacth only post LJH & SM photos last night? There are many artists came in Cartier VIP premiere like Go Kyungpyo, Sooyoung, Yonghwa, etc.. is this a signal or just my delulu mind? Hehe

Something feel so strange, 'right? *Delulu mode ON

I hope they interacted! Although there were a lot of press people so maybe they were shy...if they openly interacted then maybe their relationship is just platonic; but since they didn't do that then I think we have more hope! Hahaha delulu mode on indeed! :D 

Archived