• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SMA : Shall I say that chemistry is hot? 

LJH : Behind a hot picture, there's a cold skilled chemistry 

OMG, thank you to whoever wrote the script. 

I want to answer SMA's question! Hell yeah the chemistry is on fire. Do they have to use the word 'hot'? Behind a hot picture? So are they saying that there will be hotter pictures of them in the future? Hahaha. Key' I'm not on the right mind now. 

Thanks again for sharing the link.

2 minutes ago, lingkims said:

I want to answer SMA's question! Hell yeah the chemistry is on fire. Do they have to use the word 'hot'? Behind a hot picture? So are they saying that there will be hotter pictures of them in the future? Hahaha. Key' I'm not on the right mind now. 

Haha yeah what a very unique script! 

I wonder if there'll be a part 2..because I got puzzed by LJH reminiscing and getting all emo and then smiling in the end. Like, are you still together or not??? LOL

10 minutes ago, lingkims said:

I think by saying 'chemistry' , they are referring to the camera...  'CaMi' which is a short form for Canon mirrorless eos m6.. :lol:

13 minutes ago, saber said:

I think by saying 'chemistry' , they are referring to the camera...  'CaMi' which is a short form for Canon mirrorless eos m6.. :lol:

Yes I think it's a play with words :) They use "chemi" for "chemistry", which, LJH and SMA obviously have :blush::heart:

5 hours ago, szne09 said:

Haha yeah what a very unique script! 

I wonder if there'll be a part 2..because I got puzzed by LJH reminiscing and getting all emo and then smiling in the end. Like, are you still together or not??? LOL

Yesss. I think there will be part 2 or more to I'm hoping there will be. Haha.  When he played the piano and suddenly the time jumped to when they were together and the stares, the eye contact between two of them.. I can't. That sorrow smile at the end tho. Reminds me of SJ, the time he and MR were separated. 

5 hours ago, saber said:

Hehe yes. What a unique wordplay. They used the word 'hot' too. Feels like a summary for SMA and LJH. Hot chemistry, lol. When LJH was a Samsung ambassador he didn't even have any lovey dovey scene with his partner. Canon gave us kiss scene and other adorable moments of them. Haha

@Reyko what is vlive iv?

@Reyko @soompisfslime me too. I never found the link on YouTube. I watched it on v app. But I think you must download the application first in order to be able to watch it :)

8 hours ago, Reyko said:

i find this battle of ad libs both sexy and intimate ~

The caption tho. "hidden confession" and then SMA got shy and laughed. They really worked well together 

35 minutes ago, szne09 said:

Yes no YT link I think. Good thing there's a full and subbed version on V Live! :D  

@soompisfslime I've been wondering that too...and the BTS of LJH is from Saram Entertainment, not from Canon Korea, am I correct?

Yes. The BTS is from his agency. Canon so far just released still pictures (correct me if I'm wrong). Let's hope motherent will release it soon :wink:

1 hour ago, szne09 said:

Yes no YT link I think. Good thing there's a full and subbed version on V Live! :D  

@soompisfslime I've been wondering that too...and the BTS of LJH is from Saram Entertainment, not from Canon Korea, am I correct?

Hello guys, i just want to inform you that full video of vlive could be downloaded in clipconverter.cc and get the subtitle from downsubs.com

Give it a try! I already downloaded it long time a go~ you just paste the vlive link to those 2 websites and get it done :)

27 minutes ago, leebuin9296 said:

Hello guys, i just want to inform you that full video of vlive could be downloaded in clipconverter.cc and get the subtitle from downsubs.com

Give it a try! I already downloaded it long time a go~ you just paste the vlive link to those 2 websites and get it done :)

Aww thank you! Ive been meaning to ask about it to someone :)

16 minutes ago, leebuin9296 said:

Thanks for the tip! I just had the link bookmarked :D 

20 minutes ago, leebuin9296 said:

Eng sub? :D

Archived