• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really broke my heart minah. Bummed.  I know she was never confirmed breaking up with that guy but after ljh sma interaction they really made us go crazy delu. That 'boy' just feeels so wrong for her but well let's just end it at a sad note, I will treasure Marin Sojoon moments though TT

10 hours ago, leebuin9296 said:

I refuse to belive :( and I don't understand why you  all decide not to post here anymore~

Please don't leave this thread cingudeul... 

I'll still be here chingu :)

8 hours ago, soompisfslime said:

I will treasure Marin Sojoon moments though TT

Yes TWY will always have a special place in my heart

Just got time to comeback online and what did I just read? :(

Mina you just broke my heart really. I know it's hard to believe but picture never lies. It's time for me to also say goodbye. Oh so sad really, I made this account because of them but I found it's useless to still stay here, it hurt me. Time to say goodbye to all my fellow shipper. Will comeback if there's a good news. Still hope. :bawling:

15 hours ago, lingkims said:

Hi guys. I'm in such dilema to share about this. 

This one was taken recently by Thai Tourist in Korea. The blog is in Thai. Someone spotted SMA and KWB eating dinner together at restaurant near itawon as you can see the photos in the blog. Although we only see her back, but it said that the woman is indeed SMA.

So sadly, they are still dating each other...

http://apaigunter.blogspot.com/2017/04/sex-and-city-in-korea-day5.html?m=1

I got this link from my friend who lives in Thailand :(

i feel so devastated

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, ides2393 said:

i feel so devastated

giphy.gif

Exact gif. summing up our reaction! I know we all must be feeling frustrated TT. Well never know what store in future...Sad farewell.     @ides2393 same here TT. I mean I get we fans get bias with drama OTPs but here offscreen, have u seen these two and especially vlive interview?! they were all touchy touchy flirty with one another ! Really pushed us to go gaga over them. Anyways farewell to all chingus, but if by ANY chance, we get to hear our good news; let's all gather again in this ship. fighting!. LJH fighting! Hope u sincerely get ur flower back (by that meant SMA) TT :( 

1 hour ago, soompisfslime said:

Exact gif. summing up our reaction! I know we all must be feeling frustrated TT. Well never know what store in future...Sad farewell.     @ides2393 same here TT. I mean I get we fans get bias with drama OTPs but here offscreen, have u seen these two and especially vlive interview?! they were all touchy touchy flirty with one another ! Really pushed us to go gaga over them. Anyways farewell to all chingus, but if by ANY chance, we get to hear our good news; let's all gather again in this ship. fighting!. LJH fighting! Hope u sincerely get ur flower back (by that meant SMA) TT :( 

@soompisfslime that's what i mean my friend, they look so close and flirty during the vlive interview and also those bts scenes, you know that my heart is so weak at those OTP lovey dovey interactions, that's way i ship them so so hard /sighhhh/

btw i don't find any LJH thread in actors/actresses or am i wrong?

1 hour ago, soompisfslime said:

@soompisfslime that's what i mean my friend, they look so close and flirty during the vlive interview and also those bts scenes, you know that my heart is so weak at those OTP lovey dovey interactions, that's way i ship them so so hard /sighhhh/

btw i don't find any LJH thread in actors/actresses or am i wrong?

Seems like Mina who is more in love with "you know who".

She send food truck,answering question about him.support him by watching his drama. But what he do??

Its Lee Je Hoon who show his admiration for SMA, and what LJH doing to her is like what real boyfriend is. Be it for fans service or not,i believe that LJH sincere about his feeling.

Its good to live with someone that you love,but would 2x good if you live with someone that loves you because he wouldn't hurt you

((Sorry iam being emo....)) 

Aw guys, I can understand your disappointment & frustration but don't abandon this ship just yet. I was quietly shipping this OTP because they look very natural as if they belong together (not to mention the chemistry is amazing). As long as neither is married, I'll ship these two to date and live happily ever after :wub:

Just look at Goblin couple. Go Eun broke up with Ha Kyun. Goblin shippers went wild with happiness (me too! I ship Gong Yoo & Go Eun). So don't despair. We still have hope. 

I think LJH is into SMA. If she were not in a relationship, I feel that he will definitely go after her. 

6 hours ago, michellismyname said:

think LJH is into SMA. If she were not in a relationship, I feel that he will definitely go after her. 

Same here! Whenever her name mentioned, he blushes so much and everything that comes from his mouth is all cringy compliments for her! Used to feel So romantic. I also think he feels smth for her that's kinda obvious. But with the current situation I feel so sad for these two. Why why did we fall for these two? Reality is so more complicated than the drama here!

6 hours ago, solovemina said:

Its Lee Je Hoon who show his admiration for SMA, and what LJH doing to her is like what real boyfriend is. I believe that LJH sincere about his feeling.

Yea he keeps saying sweet words to her every time since that interviewer once said that SMA loves getting compliments. She also comes out of her shell whenever with him around: laughing at his every words while she's known for being super reserved. This is a let down, so much emotions. I know it's not like she's married to that boy but still a barrier for them. Well until there's any news of dispatch catching LJH-SMA hanging out, this current dark mood is strongly overshadowing this thread. Nonetheless, If...IF anyone finds any positive 'something' clues going on between ljh-sma , please do let me know though it's not in our shippers hands. It's all up to these two.       ( I am not abandoning the ship, it's that intensified chemistry for me but I'm very secretly shipping these two as I don't wanna hurt my emotions until there's any kinda hope. lol)

There are tons of couples in the shippers thread but I rarely ship an OTP because it'll likely just lead to a heartbreak. 

But when I see an OTP with real chemistry and genuine interest in one another (however subtle), I will not hesistae to join on board. 

Watching their BTS, interactions & various interviews, LJH was making it obvious that he has real interest in SMA. He was actually coming on strong on her and I love it! (SMA how can you still resist?)

KWB is young and probably not ready to settle down while SMA seems ready to do so. It's only a matter of time before SMA moves on to find someone who's ready to get married and start a family (one boy and one girl right, LJH?). I believe they will be together in the future unless KWB would not let go of SMA and marries her.

So, I'm all in and ready to go sink or sail. I'm hoping it will be the latter. Either way, I'm going down with this ship! 

@leebuin9296 hi chingu! I will stil visit and post on this thread once in awhile :)

@ides2393 yeah me too. I'm heartbroken. You are so welcome to LJH's thread. I post there once in awhile but that thread kinda dead. Huhu 

But yeah no one will know what the future brings for them. Let's wait until 'The other guy' enlist.

I also want them to be together so bad. But you know, it's kinda hurt to pour all my heart. So, I'm gonna restrain myself a bit. Wishing them all the best of happiness. I'll stil continue to support both of them together and individually. 

But, don't get too deep guys, it might hurt you. Hehe. Let's just cherish all their moments together. Hope they will be the Canon ambassador for a long time. Cheers and happy Friday all :)

Archived