• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it cute that SMA uploaded on instagram a flower picture on her birthday. Whether it was intentional (cz LJHs nickname for her in TWY was flower) or did she subconsciously upload it w/o realising the relevance? we'll never know.... 

someone mentioned this before but I also do not think that is SMA's hand :wink:

her thumb nail plate shape seems to be longer in other photos (it seems quite short here even if the thumb is angled)....just sayin'........

Is it just me? am i sick should i go to the hospital

LOLs.. finally we've been kicked out from drama thread.. i knew it will be coming soon or later.. thats good we still have a place to discuss more about our couple.. i hope it just for fun and dont turn to be serious shipping bcoz it will harm ur heart..hehe.. 

I decide to enjoy our time here.. and i'm glad bcoz of canon, i think we will have A LOT more stuff ahead to talk about them "together".. it feels more "real" than to ship a couple who didnt have project together anymore.. so keep sailing chingu ah... maybe we should start to pick d couple name for them?

Here's some option maybe u'll interested:

Mimosa Couple

DeokBap (Deokbang Bapsoon) Couple

Ohri (ramen) Couple

Yeogine (its here) Couple

JoonRin Couple

LeeShin Couple

HoonAh Couple

LoveLetter Couple

Hollahop Couple

Clingy Couple

Polaroid Couple

Hangsang Kiseu (always kissing) Couple :D

Mimosa couple sounds cool :D

anyway, I just want to inform you that today in an Indonesian LINE account of kpop news has brought the news about SMA&LJH doing CF together. For about 1000+ people likes the post and hundreds people commented -also spread- the news (it's kinda surprising because other kpop news weren't responded that well). It looks like some of them (Indonesian netizen) are pitying KWB (as we know, he might be still her bf) but many other -I mean, maaaany other people- were shipping uri OTP so hard because of TWY drama and want them to be real someday!

I just wanna share this happy news because I have many shipper friends in my country, hehe~ maybe they're not joining any soompi forums like this, but I do hope our wishes for SMA&LJH could be granted :)

@Reyko lol I have actually zoomed in on so many photos in my free time before even bringing this topic up (im somewhat involved in a field where attention to even the smallest detail is very important and so analyzing what i see in photos is like an instinct) and i found that there are similarities but of course all i have to work on is a low quality photo of a thumb. 

However, 

I did find something so minute, so small, that it even shocked me too when i saw the similarity between photos. It shocked me so much to the point where I thought IF this isn't him then it is a REALLY REALLY BIG coincidence. But since it's so tiny I probably shouldn't mention it here so guys please don't get riled up. Again all i have to base on is a low quality thumb photo and so it really could be anything. I could be 110% wrong and super crazy.  

@mimosaa I also noticed that since someone mention it on forum before but keep thinking that's SMA's hand. But since you repost it again I try to recheck and yeah seems like it's a guy's hand. There's possibility that is you-know-who's hand which means reaaally really bad so I keep denial. As a shipper I only imagine good thing for my own good. :wacko:

@Cherrine Kim mimosa sounds good

@leebuin9296 nice info cinggu. I think only you-know-who and the gank who dislike this two to be together. Even TWY PDnim shipp them :D

That "kicked out" was so funny. Lets just camp here theeen LOL. 

13 minutes ago, mimosaa said:

I did find something so minute, so small, that it even shocked me too when i saw the similarity between photos. It shocked me so much to the point where I thought IF this isn't him then it is a REALLY REALLY BIG coincidence. But since it's so tiny I probably shouldn't mention it here so guys please don't get riled up. Again all i have to base on is a low quality thumb photo and so it really could be anything. I could be 110% wrong and super crazy.  

mind to share it here? I am curious :s

Now the case is about THUMB :)

From first time i saw that photo,i said to myself that hand is not SMA's hand. Mina's finger are kind of long.but in that photo is small.my shipper heart directly heading to one and only LJH :lol: 

And i read on IG that SMA spending her birthday at jejju

8 hours ago, solovemina said:

Anyong anyong This is our new ship? Hehe I hope this canon cf will be like Mina's maxim top cf.so we will see their lovey dovey more and more

Me too! Like the ad with her and won bin. Hope that The Almighty will hear our prayers. Haha. 

@Cherrine Kim deokbap sounds cute :wink:

@leebuin9296 wow. glad that so many people love our OTP. They are spreading widely, so I hope Canon will make them their longest ambassador haha

@dramalala I'm kinda surprised that we really get kicked out. I never knew there's a policy about that haha. 

5 hours ago, solovemina said:

Now the case is about THUMB :)

From first time i saw that photo,i said to myself that hand is not SMA's hand. Mina's finger are kind of long.but in that photo is small.my shipper heart directly heading to one and only LJH :lol: 

And i read on IG that SMA spending her birthday at jejju

Me too. I noticed the thumb but decided to say nothing about it. I'm afraid I'm just not on the right mind. Lol

Wish I know where LJH was on that day. So I can be sure that it was his thumb hahaha. Ah my shipper's heart and mind... I am on denial state that one of that is taken - well, that we know off~

@Cherrine Kim  I think they've been given an official nickname of 꽃빵 kkotpang (kkotsun and deokpang) or flowerbread couple (in English) and 花卷 (in Chinese)...  :lol:

Same as u chingu @Cherrine Kim,  I hope this shipping is just for fun and fellow shippers here please don't take it too seriously because ur heart can be hurt...

For the case of the hand, I think it can be too many possibilities...  Since Mina's caption is 'spring camellia lady',  I assume that it is a girl's hand? If it's not her own hand, it can also possibly be her gal friend's hand?  Haha..... Anyway the possibility is just too wide ...

2 hours ago, saber said:

I hope this shipping is just for fun and fellow shippers here please don't take it too seriously because ur heart can be hurt...

Omo, just reading this already makes my heart hurt LOL :lol:

Ottoke I should stay on the ground yet I can't stop wandering on my shipper's mind hahaha.

So sad LJH doesn't have social media so we can't see "sign" direct from him. This canon CF project is the only I can rely on for now. Hope they will release another clip, or BTS, or whatever to cheer my heart up hahahahahahaha

if you can travel thru time where would you go to?  Ljh said to the future to see one person his 5 word answer

1mxo30.gif

and mina was like "hihi oh look theres dirt on my dress" 

ps by this time mina caught the marriage bug so i think it became bit awkward when ljh dropped hints about future wife delululu

Just info guys

The poll result 

For actors

1. Gong Yoo 29%

2. Lee Je-Hoon 25 % 

3. Hyungsik 9%

4. Jisoo 7% 

5. Yoon Kyung Sang 2% 

6. Junho 2pm 1% 

For Actresses 

1. Park Bo Young 24% 

2. Suzy 16% 

3. Hani EXID 10% 

4. Sana Twice 9% 

5. Shin Min Ah 4% 

6. Baek Jin Hee 3% 

Yeay they made it to the list. Our OTP are desirable partners I'm so happy LJH got second place :D

@Reyko yes LJH really wants to get married :D he even made that cute face when minah pointed out for the 2nd time that his fan wanted him to stay single. His expression was like, "come on..." And yes,Minah pointed that out twice. Why so fixated on that Minah?? 

It's hard to chose my favorite part from their vlive interview. So many moments. But if I have to choose probably the part when LJH went to grabbed a blanket and put it on Mina's lap. Mina was like really used with LJH's gesture even the MC got hyper just like a fan girl lol.

Some fan asked LJH to talked about female celebrities and who's the one he's close with. He shouted out SMA (well it's logical because they were promoting the drama, but I found it cuteeee). He then asked SMA about it, and she got all shy. He asked SMA to winked, she refused it at first but still did it anyway. When she was with Jo Jung Suk, she asked to do aegyo or say funny things (I forget which one) she insisted on not doing it and she didn't do it in the end. With LJH, she even doing the 'sha sha sha' dance. That small things made my heart fluttered. I'm smiling ear to ear everytime I watch their interview :D

@szne09 he really wants to get married. In his other solo interview for TWY promotional activity, he said that 10 years later he already live happily with his wife and have 2 children (a boy and a girl) :D

You can watch videos on V LIVE.
http://www.vlive.tv/video/22017/

Archived